Carbone Honda / ripooff
Carbone Honda of Utica, NY sold me an '09 Fit 10 months ago. Part of the deal was that they would install an aftermarket cruise control when one became available. One (or more) have been out for months now and, despite repeated calls, Carbone has neither installed it nor refunded my money- they made both promises, at various times.
ALSO, they sold me a car with a battery too small to start it in typical cold winter conditions. It is about the size of a motorcycle battery and when it gets to 10, the car barely starts. Below zero, it's no go, while; my 9 year old car and truck start perfectly. Carbone insists there is nothing wrong and will do nothing about replacing the battery with a larger one. I did not imagine the 2 days it would not turn over, nor did I imagine hours on a trickle charger to get it so I could bring it in only to hear they'd do nothing about it.
Buy a Honda, they are decent cars, - but buy it elsewhere.
More Carbone Honda Complaints & Reviews
- Hero Honda Pleasure - starting problem 
- Honda Activa - Self Start and Starting Problem 
- Honda Mini Tiller / Cultivator - their CRAP 
- Hero Honda - Poor service! 
- Honda Jazz - having to buy new door locks on five year old car 
- Honda Motor - honda fit 2014
- Honda Motor - honda ruting croatia rijeka service
- Honda Motor - honda vezel z 2014
- Honda Motor - warranty issue
- Honda Corporations - 2013 honda accord power steering failure