[Resolved] Captain D's / the food not being cooked properly and inedible.

5 Anderson, IN, United States

My name Sherry Barton
Anderson, Indiana captain D's.
My number [protected].
On January 3rd 2019. My helper aide was sent by me as I am on hospice to purchase a 2 piece flounder dinner. They were asked for it to be lightly fried. Flounder being so thin if over cooked becomes so crunchy I could not eat it. This was noted on my receipt. Lightly cooked. At 711pm I called asked for the manager she answered name of Angel. I called to get the problem resolved she was very rude. Hanging up on me and the forwarding my call to leave a message. I never in my life been treated this way . I feel she should apologize to me personally. It is my money I paid for the service so without opting to help me resolve this problem. The store seems to me to be stealing my money and not giving me an edible product. This person needs to be taught how to deal with customers and not hang up on them. Item was bought at 1/3/2019 at 6:31pm chck # 1526. Register. 106 shaquill. Yes I kept the receipt to prove order was given.

• Resolution statement

• Updated by Sherry Burton Fitzsimmons-Barton, Jan 04, 2019

Again this is Sherry Barton...just complained 1/3/2019. I Recieved a call from the regional manager today..#356-4825. He assured me they do not want their customers treated like I was by mgr. Angel and he would replace my meal and add a dessert for no charge to make it right. Again I am disabled and on hospice. My aide went to the captain D's again, only thing noted was 2 free desserts... NOT WHAT THE REG. MGR had told me. So in short EVERYONE HAS DROPPED THE BALL and must really enjoy taking money for a service that they pay for and not holding up with customer service they guarantee. This is still unacceptable. Same manager was there and is smiling because nothing was done to make things mright...

• Captain D's Customer Care's Response, Jan 09, 2019

Hello, Thank you for contacting Captain D's. I am sorry that your issue wasn't resolved. I will forward this to the owner of the location.