1314 Peterson Ave S S, Douglas, GA, 31533, US
Fri:10:30 am - 11:00 pm
Sat:10:30 am - 11:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Captain D'sProduct and service

When placing and order on 2-3-2021 I had to repeat my order several times because the employees had a difficult time hearing the order. The employees repeated the wrong items several times to the point I was yelling to place the order. After ordering, because of the four vehicles in front of my vehicle, I waited at least 15 minutes before getting to the window. When getting to the window, I noticed an employee that was talking over the covered food, but she did not have on mask. After waiting several minutes to get my order I pulled into the parking lot to check for the corrects, order was not as I ordered. I did not go back to get it corrected, I went home. After arriving home, my wife and I noticed that the fish in particular was not fully cooked. The breading was soft, wet, and white. We both managed to eat the which "looked" cooked, and threw away the rest. This is not the first time that there has been poor service and products.