ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:10:30 am - 11:00 pm
Sat:10:30 am - 11:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Captain D'sFood

Hello today is 06/02/2022 I purchased the sqrimp skewer meal arrived home the rice was not cooked properly it was crunchy and hard the sqrimp on the stick was not grilled as someone at the job put the sqrimp on the stick and seasoning it the sqrimp was not grilled at all this is unbelievable to be ready to relax and have a decent meal I called they had the phone off the hook all day and didn’t feel like driving back so hot I wish I can get a refund back so frustrating if the workers don’t want to work why are they there

Comment Guidelines

• Updated by Pearli2942 · Jun 02, 2022

Your silly response amaze me you probably the one cooked the rice uncooked and sqrimp a great way to speak to a customer like you know me I should of came up there and threw it in your face rudeness you need to have respect for customers and thank you very kindly my leg was hurt so I sent someone I can tell you ratchet to speak the way you do

3 Responses
      PearIi2942 Jun 02, 2022

The reason she is not speaking to me is because I hate her father and I told everyone that he was messing with her and had an inapporpriate relationship with her. That he did things to her. She is not speaking to me.

PearIi2942 Jun 02, 2022

@Bazookagaminggirl I also lied about my dad becasue he took my ex husbands side. I lied about him touching me as well. LoL. That was a while ago and he forvave me.

PearIi2942 Jun 02, 2022

You are almost as much of a fool as my daughter. Her father and I are divorced and she chose him over me. She is dead to me.

Captain D'sProduct and service

When placing and order on 2-3-2021 I had to repeat my order several times because the employees had a difficult time hearing the order. The employees repeated the wrong items several times to the point I was yelling to place the order. After ordering, because of the four vehicles in front of my vehicle, I waited at least 15 minutes before getting to the window. When getting to the window, I noticed an employee that was talking over the covered food, but she did not have on mask. After waiting several minutes to get my order I pulled into the parking lot to check for the corrects, order was not as I ordered. I did not go back to get it corrected, I went home. After arriving home, my wife and I noticed that the fish in particular was not fully cooked. The breading was soft, wet, and white. We both managed to eat the which "looked" cooked, and threw away the rest. This is not the first time that there has been poor service and products.

Comment Guidelines