513 N Davis Dr, Warner Robins, GA, 31093, US
Fri:10:00 am - 11:00 pm
Sat:10:00 am - 11:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Captain D'sService

On February 24, 2019 around 7:40 P.M. my wife and I visited the Captain D's on Davis Dr., Warner Robins, GA. I placed an order in the drive-thru for 1 Captains Giant Fish sandwich. I ask for cheese only, no tarter sauce. We waited in line for close to 20 minutes. When we got to the window the girl ask if I wanted it plain and I repeated that I wanted no tarter cheese only. She hollered up to the cook to add a piece of cheese. 15 minutes after leaving I opened the bag and saw a handful of lettuce thrown into the bag and the sandwich that was in a styrofoam box had no cheese. I get that they may have forgot to add cheese to the sandwich, but why was lettuce thrown into the bag on top of my order?? The sandwich was not ate and we will not visit this location again nor will we recommend it to family or friends.

TICKET INFO : Captain D's # 3805 - order # 0263 - name on ticket : Shinika - guest # 11-time on ticket 20: 06 date :2/24/19 - order total $4.27

Service
Service

RESOLVED

• Captain D's's response · Mar 01, 2019

Hello, Thank you for contacting Captain D's. It appears we did receive your complaint on our website. Someone from our management team will reach out to you!