Captain D's

Posted: Mar 20, 2017 by

drive thru order

Clarksville, Indiana
I went to Clarksville Indiana Captain D's tonight and when I got to get my turn to order I was told it would be 5 or 6 minutes before they could take my order. Then I ordered the 10 pieces family meal and I ask for cole slaw and fries and hush puppies. He said I get 2 more sides in addition to the order. I said green beans and okra. I live in Borden so its an easy 25 miles one way. I did not check my order. I get home and there is no coleslaw and no fries. I called Tim (4001) the manager and he said to write his name at the top of receipt Tim 4001 and I can go back and get fries and coleslaw. I never want anything for free but it took me close to an hour there and back and to be able to come get my fries and slaw that I paid for isn't good customer service! It just isn't. My 69 year old mom is fixing fries here at home! Wow make things right cause we LOVE your restraunt! Make it right please... Thank you Lisa Yates 10285 E. Daisy Hill Rd. Borden Indian 47106 812 844 0761
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Food

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree