Canadian Tire / original nut bolt missing

1 Waterloo, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

A month ago I purchased new Toyota Corolla LE came with Alloy Rims and Tyres. One of my collegue suggested to put new winter tires. I chose Canadian Tire and made an appointment. Today service rep put Goodyear Nordiac alongwith brand new rims on the wheels and replaced all my original nut bolts with their Canadian tire nut bolts becsause nutbolt came with original rims do not fix with Canadian tire rims.
My concern is they have replaced the nuts and service rep told me that he will put all the original nut bolts in the Trunk alongwith new Original tyres on rims. When I came to my house and removed tyres from the trunk I found that out of 20 nutbolts, ONE original Toyota NUTBOLT is missing. Service rep never bothered to even count that he is packing all the nuts. If I checked it when I have to put back my summer tires in May 2011, what would happened? Thank God! I came to house and thought I should check it before I should put it in garrage.
I don't know when these guys will learn to offer good satisfactory customer service.
I will see tommorrow what the auto manager have to say about this incidence.

Comments

• Al
      19th of Jan, 2011

So let me get this straight, you ran to your computer, filled out this complaint, without even attempting to get the service manager to make it right?

You take the cake. Whiny little ###.