Canadian Tire / different price policy
I purchased two sets of xmas lights no.2316-6 at $19.99 a set, at store no.303 on Sunday Dec.4 at 12.50.When I installed the lights, I realized I needed two more sets and since I live closer to store no.454 and it was 4:45 P.M. on the same day, I drove to that store (454). I chose two more sets of the same lights & went to the cash to pay for them. The cashier advised me that the same lights were $24.99 and I explained to her that I had purchased them earlier today for $19.99 & showed her my bill.
She refused to match the price & sell them to me for $19.99, so I asked to speak to the manager. The Assistant Manager came over to the cash & told me that if I wanted to buy them at $19.99, I would have to return to the other Canadian Tire store to purchase them. No sorry, we can’t give them to you at the same price, just go to the other store if you want them. I have been a Canadian Tire Credit card holder many years and I don’t think this kind of attitude is acceptable.
I was under the impression that all Canadian Tire stores had the same price policy. Even if it doesn’t, the staff should be more polite & flexible.
More Canadian Tire Complaints & Reviews
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks Cordless Reel Lawnmower - it simply does not cut the grass properly! 
- Canadian Tire Mastercraft Tool - would not let me return 
- Canadian Tire - bad customer service 
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - parts service 
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - defective item 
- Canadian Tire Emissions Inspection - e test 
- Canadian Tire - return
- Canadian Tire - parts and service
- Canadian Tire - damange to engine auto repair 
- Canadian Tire Store - filthy public washroom