Canadian Tire / 3 year battery replacement warranty
Paid a reputable garage who diagnosed that after 2 years my $169 car battery was no good.
I took it to the location I bought it from in Niagara Falls and the only person working in the parts department told me that although the entire transaction had been printed on the warranty receipt he couldn't help me.
The transaction showed the store number, date of purchase, price, etc.
I hate to call people names but the only way to describe this man in his 40's is buffoon.
If a company is leaving someone in charge, they should know what they are doing.
I spent $26 to have the battery tested.
Now I have been inconvenienced more than I should have been by what should have been a very simple transaction.
I now have a dead battery and will need to purchase a new battery.
NOT FROM CANADIAN TIRE.
More Canadian Tire Complaints & Reviews
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks Cordless Reel Lawnmower - it simply does not cut the grass properly! 
- Canadian Tire Mastercraft Tool - would not let me return 
- Canadian Tire - bad customer service 
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - defective item 
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - parts service 
- Canadian Tire Emissions Inspection - e test 
- Canadian Tire - return
- Canadian Tire - parts and service
- Canadian Tire - damange to engine auto repair 
- Canadian Tire Store - filthy public washroom