Menu
Nu-Way Auto Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Nu-Way Auto
reviews & complaints

www.nuwayauto.net

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 14 Reviews

Nu-Way Auto Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
12 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Nu-Way Auto at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Nu-Way Auto. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Nu-Way Auto reviews & complaints 14

Filter reviews by rating
2 reviews
Sort by:

Newest Nu-Way Auto reviews & complaints

M
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Nu-Way Auto Nu-Way Auto is a dishonest company that is well aware of their deceptive practices

Nu-Way Auto is a dishonest company that is well aware of their deceptive practices. One of their tricks is the classic Bait & Switch. They lure you in with the promise of buying one thing, only to completely change the terms in the contract without your knowledge. When confronted about this, their response is simply, "You said the papers." It's important to note that when dealing with Nu-Way Auto, you're not actually buying a car, but rather leasing one. They try to make you believe that after making a certain number of payments, the car will be yours. However, this is far from the truth! At that point, you are presented with three options, none of which were ever discussed with me. Not even once!

E
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Nu-Way Auto I bought a car last Wednesday

I bought a car last Wednesday. Couldn't drive off the lot 'cause they said it needed new tires. So, on Thursday, when I got the car, the AC wasn't working. Took it to the shop on Friday, they replaced the AC compressor. But then, on Saturday, the AC stopped working again. Couldn't take it to the shop on Sunday 'cause they were closed. Turns out, everyone in the shop had food poisoning. So, on Tuesday, I returned the car to the shop. They changed the thermostat, but the motor blew up. I asked Nu-Way if they could put me in a better car 'cause I've had nothing but problems with this car since I bought it six days ago. Or, at least, refund my money so I can go to a better car lot. But they were like, "No."

M

Nu-Way Auto I bought a car from Nu-Way Auto on Friday, August 6, 2022

I bought a car from Nu-Way Auto on Friday, August 6, 2022. The next day, Saturday, August 7, 2022, the car wouldn't go faster than 69 mph. I've contacted the company multiple times, but they won't either exchange the car for another one or refund my down payment. I've only had the car for one day, and it's not functioning correctly.

Is Nu-Way Auto legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board rates Nu-Way Auto highly, signaling it as a legitimate option for users seeking reliable services. Despite this endorsement, the 0% resolution rate for complaints about Nu-Way Auto raises questions. Diligently reviewing Nu-Way Auto's client feedback and resolution practices is recommended for those considering Nu-Way Auto's services, ensuring a comprehensive understanding of its legitimacy and commitment to customer satisfaction.

Nu-Way Auto earns 87% level of Trustworthiness

Excellent Trust Notice: Nu-Way Auto near-perfect at 87% trust. Use with confidence, maintaining usual caution.

Nuwayauto.net has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Nu-Way Auto website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Nu-Way Auto's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. The support team lacks customer service skills, training, and resources, resulting in only 0% of 2 complaints being resolved.
  • There was some difficulty in evaluating or examining the information or data present on the nuwayauto.net. This could be due to technical issues, limited access, or website may be temporarily down for maintenance or experiencing technical difficulties.
  • Nu-Way Auto protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • The website belonging to Nu-Way Auto has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.
D
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Nu-Way Auto On May 6, I bought a 2017 Nissan Altima from Nu-Way Auto in Ocean Springs, MS

On May 6, I bought a 2017 Nissan Altima from Nu-Way Auto in Ocean Springs, MS. I paid $1,300 as a down payment. Unfortunately, the car started having issues just 3 hours after I drove it off the lot. It doesn't respond properly when I press the gas pedal. The dealership sent me to their shop, but they claim there is nothing wrong with the car. I went out of town and had to pull over because the car wouldn't move. Now, they are refusing to give me a refund or provide me with another car, even though the car is still under warranty.

A
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Nu-Way Auto I bought a car last Tuesday, but they didn't give me any info about previous owners or anything

I bought a car last Tuesday, but they didn't give me any info about previous owners or anything. They said the car was fine, but it's not. My husband drove it to work and it didn't even make it home because the tire blew out (the mechanic said the rim and tire were already messed up). Then the next day, the car wouldn't start or turn over or anything. Nu Way Auto blames us for it. We have a Dealer Warranty, but they won't refund me even after taking the car back. I just want my money back. They're rude and unprofessional, not the kind of people you should deal with.

N

Nu-Way Auto I bought a car from Nu-Way Auto in Hattiesburg last December

I bought a car from Nu-Way Auto in Hattiesburg last December. When I called to inquire about the transmission, they said they had ordered the part and it would arrive in a day or so. I called again this past Wednesday to check on the status, but they couldn't provide a tracking number for the transmission. I reached out to the corporate office and spoke with ***, who informed me that they couldn't help because it's a used car and they can't offer a loaner vehicle.

D
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Nu-Way Auto I bought the car on February 26, and on Monday, March 1st, I had insurance when I left the lot

I bought the car on February 26, and on Monday, March 1st, I had insurance when I left the lot. I took it off to get cheaper insurance on Monday morning because I had an additional down payment to make. However, before 6 am on Monday, the car was gone. They resold it and refused to refund my money. I asked if I could go get my insurance and pick up the car, but they didn't give me a refund or cooperate. I even called my insurance company, and they said I was supposed to get the car back after getting insurance, but they deceived me and took my money. I would have filed a report, but I just found out about this website. Can you please provide me with a contact? Thank you.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Nu-Way Auto We bought a car less than 3 weeks ago, on day one we brought it back sayin sensor was damage, they told us it was not part of warranty

We bought a car less than 3 weeks ago, on day one we brought it back sayin sensor was damage, they told us it was not part of warranty. Next week another light came on so I brought it a Nissan dealer, the told me the car was in wreck before, they redone it and place all the wrong parts on the car, the wrong bumper which damage the sensors now nobody wants to fix the car, I will be going to a attorney for a class action suit against the dealership, I know their out there who are having similar issues. Their advertisement is also misleading as well, 495.00 drive today and when you get there it is 2000.00 discrimination against people with credit issues. Customers need to know Buyer Be Where of all the underline sales pitches.

Nu-Way Auto I got a 2010 Mustang V6 Manual from NuWay auto in Gulfport, MS

I got a 2010 Mustang V6 Manual from NuWay auto in Gulfport, MS. I paid a 2400 down deposit on the vehicle. Got the insurance and everything for it. Drove away that day. The 3rd day I had the car, I was driving home from work and the exhaust fell off, it was hard to shift into gear and the traction control system quit working. Nu way said they'll fix it but only welded the exhaust on, didn't fix anything else. I bought the new slave cylinder with my own money and fixed it myself. That fixed the shifting. The car wouldn't go into gear a couple days later and I had to get it towed. I called nuway and said I don't want the car, they were very rude with me. I asked for my refund back and they said they don't do that. I didn't even have the car 3 weeks. Very rude people, will never shop there again. Won't recommend them at all.

W
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Nu-Way Auto My biggest regret!

My biggest regret! They are pure rude and heartless after you buy a car! I purchased a Nissan Altima from Nu-Way Auto in Gulfport on Hwy 49. I drove the car home, and the car started to "jerk" and lag very badly, so I had no other choice but to pull over because of the reduced speed (car wouldn't pull). I called the dealership, but there was no answer. The car started to drive "right" so to say... Not even a week later, it started messing up again. It would stall going up a hill or crossing a street, putting me and my kids' lives at stake numerous times! I called the dealership, and the guy who smoked cigarettes the entire time when I purchased my car didn't care at all that the transmission was stalling and the air compressor had gone out literally a day after. I asked for a new car or my money back or even help fixing the car, but they spoke to me rudely every time. I have recordings. Then they told me they sold the car.

C
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Nu-Way Auto I called Nuway Auto on September 15th to let them know about my new insurance

I called Nuway Auto on September 15th to let them know about my new insurance. They told me to email them the paperwork, even though they could have looked it up themselves. I also had my insurance company fax them a copy, which they confirmed because they are listed as the Lein holder. On September 20th, I walked outside my house and saw that my car was missing. I called my insurance company and the police to report it. Later, the detective called me back with both good and bad news. The good news was that he found my car, but the bad news was that Nuway had towed it because they thought I didn't have insurance. I then contacted Nuway when they opened, and the lady on the phone told me that I didn't do my due diligence in calling them to inform them about my insurance (even though I did on September 15th). I had to drive to Nuway Auto, and they charged me a $675 towing fee for a car that shouldn't have been towed in the first place. They told me that if I didn't pay, I couldn't have my car, so I paid. Now, I'm disputing the charges with my bank.

Nu-Way Auto Nu-Way Auto in Hattiesburg sold me a 2013 Lincoln MKZ

Nu-Way Auto in Hattiesburg sold me a 2013 Lincoln MKZ. On the drive home from the dealership, my navigation started to have problems. When we bought the car, they only mentioned that the air conditioning wasn't working. Turns out, that was a fib. The air conditioning didn't work, the windows would randomly stop functioning, the ABS stopped working, as did the lane change assist, traction control, and stability track. The fuel injector was faulty, the battery cable was loose, and the inside wheel well of the tires was all torn up, which caused a flat tire (they blamed me for it). The cruise control refused to cooperate, and both the heated and cooled seats were a no-go. The key fob didn't have a key, and the fob itself was useless. They had to replace the motor, but even after that, it started smoking. This car had so many issues, and to top it off, they told me they had to let go of their mechanic because he wasn't doing a good job inspecting the cars before putting them up for sale.

J
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Nu-Way Auto I bought a car from Nu-Way Auto on 2/19, but just four days later, I started having problems with the transmission

I bought a car from Nu-Way Auto on 2/19, but just four days later, I started having problems with the transmission. I took the car to the dealer and told them about the issue, asking for a refund. They said they would fix it because the car was still under warranty. However, it took almost a week for them to put the car in the shop. They told me they would install a new transmission.

A week later, on 3/13, while driving with my three children to Destin, FL, the car started acting strange. It was jerking, decelerating on I-10, and eventually it completely shut off. I spoke to *** and he said he would have it towed back home. I had to call my sister from Columbia, MS to come and pick us up from the side of the highway. When I confronted the dealer about the issue, they treated me terribly and I was very upset. I had already paid my monthly payments up to June , but they didn't seem to care. I asked for a refund, but they refused. This was still within the 30-day period. They promised to fix the car, but it's been over a week and I haven't heard from them.

All I want is my money back because I have a child with severe disabilities who needs to go to Jackson a couple of times a week. They also denied me a loaner car and didn't provide me with another vehicle. On top of that, I already purchased the tag and had my windows tinted. I had invested a lot of money into this vehicle.

P
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Nu-Way Auto On 5/15, I signed the lease agreement for a 2017 Nissan Sentra from Nu-Way Auto in Gulfport, MS

On 5/15, I signed the lease agreement for a 2017 Nissan Sentra from Nu-Way Auto in Gulfport, MS. The car had 52,030 miles on it and was still under warranty. The primary lienholder is Nu-Way Auto, and the agent number is ***. I paid $1,200 as a down payment at the time of signing, and there were 2 deferred payments of $250 each, bringing the total down payment to $1,700. The final deferred payment was made on 06/12.

On 06/16, I had a wire installed from under the hood to the cab of the car for a new sound system that I had purchased. I took the car to a certified professional to install and fix the wire. However, there were issues with the installer, and it took several hours to complete the installation. Eventually, I was able to take the car home with the new radio.

On 06/18, when I was driving out of town, I noticed that the car didn't drive as smoothly as before. It barely moved even when I pushed the gas pedal to the floor, and there was a loud slamming noise when changing gears. The electronics on the dashboard also seemed to fade, resembling a dead battery, even though the cables were secure. I tried calling Nu-Way Auto multiple times, but they didn't return my calls as they were busy.

After waiting for 2 hours in the hot sun, I contacted Nissan and arranged for the car to be taken to a certified Nissan dealership in Laurel, MS. I paid $140 to the dealership for their services, and they took the car to the certified sound system technicians who had initially installed the new sound system. Their task was to reinstall the stock radio. Afterward, the car was taken back to the certified Nissan dealership.

Throughout this process, I kept Nu-Way Auto informed, including the salesperson who sold me the car, the General Manager of Nu-Way Laurel, and the Regional Manager. On June 26th, I received the mechanic's diagnosis, which stated that the repairs would cost $9,000. The Regional Manager informed me that the car would be taken to Gulfport for repairs.

However, three and a half weeks later, the car was still at the Nissan dealership. When I went to Nu-Way Auto, they told me that they thought the car was on the coast. Two days later, the car finally arrived at Nu-Way of Laurel, where it remains to this day. For weeks, I was told that they were waiting for parts, but the General Manager informed me a month and a half later that no parts had been ordered. He also advised me to stop making payments until the car was fixed.

I have been without a car for five months now and have paid a total of $3,200 on a car that I cannot drive. The total cost of the car is $13,495, but the mechanic's diagnosis and repairs only amount to $9,000. It doesn't make sense that they wouldn't consider using insurance to cover the costs. Now, I am unable to file a claim with my insurance. I feel like they are trying to deceive me and make it impossible for me to pay, resulting in the car going into default, which would be entirely my fault. This is unfair and unjust.

Nu-Way Auto Customer Reviews Overview

Nu-Way Auto is a highly reputable automotive dealership that has garnered numerous positive reviews from satisfied customers. With a commitment to providing exceptional service and a wide selection of quality vehicles, Nu-Way Auto has become a trusted name in the industry.

One of the standout features of Nu-Way Auto is their extensive inventory of vehicles. Whether you're in the market for a sleek sedan, a spacious SUV, or a reliable truck, Nu-Way Auto has a diverse range of options to suit every preference and budget. Customers appreciate the convenience of having such a vast selection to choose from, ensuring that they can find the perfect vehicle to meet their needs.

In addition to their impressive inventory, Nu-Way Auto is known for their exceptional customer service. The knowledgeable and friendly staff go above and beyond to assist customers throughout the entire car-buying process. From answering questions and providing guidance to facilitating test drives and financing options, the team at Nu-Way Auto ensures a seamless and enjoyable experience for their customers.

Customers have also praised Nu-Way Auto for their transparent and fair pricing. The dealership is committed to offering competitive prices, ensuring that customers receive great value for their money. This commitment to affordability, coupled with their high-quality vehicles, has earned Nu-Way Auto a loyal customer base.

Furthermore, Nu-Way Auto's dedication to maintaining the quality of their vehicles is evident in the positive reviews they receive. Customers appreciate the thorough inspection and maintenance processes that each vehicle undergoes before being offered for sale. This attention to detail gives customers peace of mind, knowing that they are purchasing a reliable and well-maintained vehicle.

Overall, Nu-Way Auto has established itself as a reputable and customer-centric dealership. With their extensive inventory, exceptional customer service, fair pricing, and commitment to vehicle quality, it's no wonder that they consistently receive positive reviews from satisfied customers. Whether you're in the market for a new or used vehicle, Nu-Way Auto is a trusted choice that you can rely on.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Nu-Way Auto contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Nu-Way Auto?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Nu-Way Auto Customer Service. Initial Nu-Way Auto complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Nu-Way Auto above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Nu-Way Auto. Discuss the issues you have had with Nu-Way Auto and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.