Canada Post / returned package to sender
I was expecting a package to be sent to me via Canada Post Regular Parcel with a tracking number from Ontario to Calgary, AB and the expected arrival date was January 26. A few days after the 26th, I decided to check the progress with the package as it has obviously not arrived. On the website, the indication was that 'the package has been returned to the sender because the receipent was not located at the address'. Sure, I wasn't home on the 26th but I didn't even get a stupid notification/pick-up card from CP and I was supposed to if no one is home at the time. I immediately contacted CP expressing my frustration and requesting a send-back or a refund but they told me that they could not re-route the package back to Calgary and in order to request a refund, you have to call a damn 1-800 number. February 7th right now and still no sign of a Canada Post delivery truck at my door. Never again, Canada Post.
More Canada Post Complaints & Reviews
- Canada Post - parcel tracking 
- Canada Post - undeliverable mail 
- Canada Post - fake attempted delivery, fake tracking number 
- Canada Post - missing delivery 
- Canada Post - no delivery attempt 
- Canada Post Corporation - Shipment destroyed two paintings
- Canada Post Corporation - Not receiving my mail.
- Canada Post Corporation - Mail
- Canada Post Corporation - No attempt to deliver package. Just left pick-up notices.
- Canada Post Corporation - delivery