Canada Postunreliable service

I frequently mail identical oversized letters across canada. Almost always, the sask-destined letters are returned with insufficient postage when all the out of province destinations are processed okay.

I know the letters meet the size, and weight restrictions for the specified postage, and yet canada post returns them with different additional requirements each time. Incompetent bozos.

unreliable service

• Me
    Meghan Fox May 26, 2017

I have been waiting for very important mail from Ottawa., since April 28th. A ballot for voting for a new conservative leader was to arrive in the mail. I got worried and called to headquarters to verify correct address. All was fine. May 10 they issued another one. I checked a few days later - still not arrived. I third ballot was mailed, but did not arrive a week later. I called to check -they mailed out the forth ballot, but it also never arrived to this day, which is DEAD LINE for ballots to be in the box!!! So I cannot vote! It makes one suspicious, is there mail tampering by people who recognize the Party address & throw these away, prohibiting & squashing votes? Or are there a bunch of unqualified immigrants working in the distribution department, who dump the mail anywhere. OH, BY THE WAY, I JUST CALLED CONSERVATIVE HEADQUATERS AND OTHERS ALSO ARE CALLING IN- WHO DID NOT RECEIVE THERI BALLOTS!!! SO, I AM CALLING THE NEWS MEDIA & A LAW FIRM. I AM CONSIDERING FILING A LAW SUIT AGAINST CANANDA POST!!!

• Me
    Meghan Fox May 26, 2017

I have been waiting for very important mail from Ottawa., since April 28th. A ballot for voting for a new conservative leader was to arrive in the mail. I got worried and called to headquarters to verify correct address. All was fine. May 10 they issued another one. I checked a few days later - still not arrived. I third ballot was mailed, but did not arrive a week later. I called to check -they mailed out the forth ballot, but it also never arrived to this day, which is DEAD LINE for ballots to be in the box!!! So I cannot vote! It makes one suspicious, is there mail tampering by people who recognize the Party address & throw these away, prohibiting & squashing votes? Or are there a bunch of unqualified immigrants working in the distribution department, who dump the mail anywhere. OH, BY THE WAY, I JUST CALLED CONSERVATIVE HEADQUATERS AND OTHERS ALSO ARE CALLING IN- WHO DID NOT RECEIVE THERI BALLOTS!!! SO, I AM CALLING THE NEW MEDIA & A LAW FIRM. I AM CONSIDERIGN FILING A LAW SUIT AGASISNT CANANDA POST!!!

• Ha
    hautcosmetics Aug 18, 2016

Please care. It Is continually the lack of empathy over the phone that is sad and startling. We hear this from our clients and we have the same experience. We have used Canada Post for over 13 years. We are all in business together. It would make such a huge difference to our clients and to businesses like ours who invest so much into Canada Post every day.

• Po
    Postal Victim Mar 20, 2011

Canada Post is a law unto itself. It can make any rule that will benefit management and without consideration for ease of use or efficiency. The rules are made to keep the client at bay. Try getting help from the complaints department - the whole point of the complaints department is to stonewall and confuse the complainant. I suppose they feel if they are sufficiently unhelpful and arrogantly disdainful it will convince the complainant to go away. They have absolutely no need to help. They do not need our business, or so it would seem.

• Gr
    graveheart001 Jan 19, 2010

All the packages are mailed at the same time so the rate is fixed. Any rate changes are announced, and usually after Christmas.

• Vs
    V.S. Jan 19, 2010

How do you know? You could be wrong. Rates always change.