Camping World / 3rd attempt in trying to reach someone regarding a complaint filed in september

Vacaville CA, United States Review updated:

This is now my 3rd attempt in trying to reach someone at a regional or higher level with a complaint in regards to service at the Vacaville location. The Vacaville location has had my trailer 4 different times and have failed to repair a seal on the slide of our trailer and the correct bracket on the back of our television. Each time our location has failed to meet deadlines set themselves and by corporate to repair. Previously over summer we filed a complaint and the trailer was brought in for this same repair and put as priority.. repair was not done within that timeframe as promised.

He
Nov 17, 2017

Comments

• Mi
      Jan 08, 2018

Heather - that's nothing! I've had to bring my coach into the same location at least five times for the same issues. Just last week I found out my coach was broken into in their OWN lot. Stole a lot of items from our coach. No force entry, etc. my guess it was a inside job. worst part is they don't have cameras on site. This location is HORRIBLE. I will never go back once everything is fixed.

P.S I just found out they have coach break-ins for the past month. I am not the only victim so take everything out before you go back for service.