Having problems with Yatra Online?

Yatra Online Customer Service Contacts

1860 200 0800 (Domestic Flights)
1860 200 0500 (International Flights)
1860 200 1800 (Domestic Holidays)
1860 200 0900 (International Holidays & Hotels)
1860 200 1000 (Domestic Hotels)
+91 955 580 0800 (Customer Service)
11th Floor, Tower B, Unitech Cyber Park, Sector 39
Gurgaon
India - 122001

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Yatra Online Customer Service. Initial Yatra Online complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Yatra Online above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Yatra Online. Discuss the issues you have had with Yatra Online and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Yatra Online Complaints & Reviews

Dec 11, 2020

Yatra Online — Yatra refund complaint [protected]

Yatra refund complaint [protected] all on this web page you can submit your complaint to a company about a...

Yatra OnlineI was Booking a Ticket then The Deducted money from my bank account

I was Booking a Train Ticket Today And they deducted the Amount of Rs 11348/- frommy bank account and my Ticket Transaction was not successful but the Money was Debited from my account and i have swnt them 3 Mails.. Still they have not Given me any Reply.
So i am going to File a Case soon

Yatra OnlineDirectives from indian governments

I have booked tickets through yatra.com to srilanka, due to covid19, indian government has asked the citizen to stop travelling abroad, I am unable to cancel my tickets on your platform

Kindly refund my money as soon as possible

The directives from the government have clearly mentioned that airline should provide refund and hope yatra will pass on the benefit

• Yatra Online's response · Apr 13, 2020

Dear Customer,

Greetings from Yatra.com!

Kindly refer- yatra.com/online/corona-travel-advisory for updates. Kindly DM us your booking reference number, details of your query and new travel dates in case you are looking for changes. Please confirm the change or cancellation request at least 05 days prior to the scheduled departure time to avoid No Show charges. We would like to keep you informed that we are experiencing high volume due to COVID-19 kindly expect a delay in response. Regards, Yatra Care

If you are not traveling in the next 04 Days please consider connecting us later.

Yatra Onlinerefund

Yatra reference ..[protected]..

As Air India has cancelled all flights to Rome, due to covid-19, and no one at yatra has bothered to contact me...I have sent you email, filled your stupid forms, phoned your overworked, mentally incapable staff at support..

As the Air Minister has even publically announced that people should be getting whole refunds.

So then yatra….what are you going to do….as you have not bothered to do anything

• Yatra Online's response · Mar 17, 2020

Hi,

Greetings from Yatra.com!

Kindly help us with your reference number, there is some issue on this website, booking ref after login is showing protected. Kindly help us with you registered email ID.

Nov 11, 2019

Yatra Online — refund policy

The airline cancelled my flight and I chose for a full refund. Airline sent me the email having details of...

Yatra Onlinehotel booking on yatra app

have booked for 1dec to 3 dec in courtyard Marriott in madurai. Even while confirming my payment I have checked and taken screenshots. After my payment it tells me I have confirmed booking for goa on some other dates.
        I really dont understand whts wrong with ur app. But this morning its has wasted a lot of my time . I have tried to call ur call center even she cant help much asking me to go back to your app to cancel my booking.
        Now it's not refunding full amount. For no mistake of mine I have been penalized by yara

hotel booking on yatra app

Sep 21, 2019

Yatra Online — trip cancellation

we booked a trip from yatra.com for Singapore as per advertised on their website and paid them the token...

Yatra.comTicket refunds for jet airways cancellation of international operations

H team,

I have not received any support regarding the jet airways cancelled ticket bearing reference no.[protected] booked on February from Hyderabad to London round trip for 2 (myself aged 78years and my wife aged 69years). Jet airways has given necessary comments to yatra regarding full refund but Yatra.com company is not even responding to my follow up email for refund even after 4months and my booking is not shown Ng on their website either. No one picks up call and not a single customer care number is working. I am contemplating legal actions against this gross misconduct against 2 very senior citizens and i have to approach the consumer forum.

Please help me receive my hard earned money.

Prabhakar Rao T

Jul 11, 2019

Yatra Online — unethical behaviour

Another disgusted customer here. I booked a package to Thailand for my mother who is aged 76 years on a group...

Yatra Onlinerefund not given even after close to 2 months

I have booked the bus in Yatra website using the gift voucher. Then I had to cancel it due to unexpected situation. Cancellation was done on April 24th. After that I have emailed & contacted their customer support almost 20 to 25 times. Whenever, I call they used to say the refund would be processed in 2 to 3 days. But so far nothing has been done. Pathetic service I ever received from a company to their customers. Irresponsible team they have . I stopped following up with them as there is no point in doing so. I will never book anything in Yatra going forward.

Yatra Onlinenon cooperation from yatra and lead my mobile bill 25000/-

i have booked my holiday for bhutan. they have not done my single booking properly. i have to wait every where for 2-3 hour. i have to give them call for my booking. which lead my mobile bill for 25000/- .

Yatra/ it employees have completely spoiled our entire trip and caused us mental agony and harassment which cannot be described in words. I claim refund of 50% of amount of tour package I paid to Yatra for the physical and mental
              harassment we went thru because of Yatra. and 25000/- of mobile bill. Yatra & its employees for deficiency in service, cheating and breach of trust at your costs and risks.

• Yatra Online's response · Jun 21, 2019

Dear Aparna,

Greetings from Yatra.com!

We regret the inconvenience you have gone through. We would request you to kindly share us the details of the issue you have faced along with your Yatra booking reference number, contact number and registered email ID to enable us to assist you.

Yatra Care

Yatra Onlinehotels, pick up and drop off and tour guide

We paid money for 5 star hotels, private taxi and tour guide but received none of these. They had written it wrong in the itenary and when we complained about it, we were assured that the agent in Thialand was informed everything and we would receive all the services we had paid for. But we got none.
                The Yatra reference number was YA19047448.
                We paid ₹63, 500 for a 7 day trip to Thialand excluding the flights. This amount was paid for hotels, private taxi and tour guide. The services we received were hardly worth half the amount. Our whole holiday was ruined and we tried calling the agent Utsav, who was dealing with our case, he did not response at all. He saw the messages but did not reply and when we tried calling him, he switched off his phone. This is so disappointing.

• Updated by Daman Dulat · Jun 13, 2019

I have replied back to the email but got no response. Please revert back.

• Yatra Online's response · Jun 12, 2019

Dear Daman,

Greetings from Yatra.com!

We have checked the details, our team have shared an email with you. Even they tried to connect over the call, however, the number was not reachable. Kindly share the details over the email, so that our team can discuss this further.

Yatra Onlinepnr kyklyq

Booking reference m57w3p I had cancel my flight of my 2 member ruma bhatwal and shruti bhatwal from srinagar to mumbai. Flight cancelation penalty had been removed from goair please refund my full amount of rs 6000 from goair as already for same pnr m57w3p yatra.com had deducted rs 400 per person which I had received refund. Request to refund complete amount of rs 6000/

With regards
                  Rahul bhatwal
                  [protected]

• Yatra Online's response · Apr 29, 2019

Dear Rahul,

Greetings from Yatra.com!

We tried calling you on the registered number but the same was not contactable, as checked team was in contact with you and required assistance is already given to you. Your refund of Rs.5024.56 and Rs.6800.00 has been processed from our end on 30 MAR 2019 and 25 APR 2019 respectively. Yatra takes 24 hours to process the refund, if payment has been made from a private bank, it will reflect in the same account within 2 to 3 working days and if payment has been made from public sector bank, it will take up to 7 working days for the credit to reflect in your account.

Thanks,
                      Yatra Care

Yatra Onlinetickets partially booked and being asked for more money to complete booking

I booked a multi city route with yatra.com involving three cities.
                    They booked 2 flights out of three, and mentioned that they would call me back in 2-3 hours to have this sorted. They did not call.
                    I called them the next day to check the status and they asked me to either get a partial refund of the 1 flight or pay an extra amount to confirm booking this booking.

Looking back at this, I make the booking with full payment as a mark of acceptance of a transaction provided to me by yatra. By doing so I kept the terms of the transaction. However, once paid, Yatra.com asking for more money is a breach of terms and trust and should be held liable for cheating. This particular episode has happened to me twice out of the only 2 times that I have dealt on Yatra.com. I consider this amounting to online fraud and requires serious action.

Please avoid Yatra.com as much as is possible.

• Yatra Online's response · Jan 18, 2019

Dear Karan,

Greeting from Yatra.com!

Our team was in contact with you and this issue has been discussed and resolved. Please feel free to connect with us again if required.

• Yatra Online's response · Jan 13, 2019

Dear Karan,

Greeting from Yatra.com!

We regret the inconvenience you have gone through. We have received your query & would respond to you at the earliest. Request your patience in the interim.

Yatra Online — hotel stay

Yatra.com is a cheat company. I booked for executive room in 3 star hotel in ahmedabadand paid online. I got...

Gurgaon

Yatra.comhotel booking

I was booked in to Hotel Ashlesh in Manipal for 16th Nov 2018 night (Yatra booking reference number [protected]). Booking was done on 13th Sept (through my son's Yatra account). I was unceremoniously shunted out to a smaller hotel with no facilities and a much poorer room, quoting 'Overbooked' at Ashlesh.

I had to perforce use the second hotel as I had no other option as I was in Manipal to attend my son's convocation and all hotels were fully booked. Hotel Ashlesh told me that they had advised Yatra to stop taking bookings for them sometime in August itself as they were fully booked.

This is a total rip-off. Yatra makes their money (commission on the higher tariff room booked through them), Ashlesh makes their money (difference between rate at which their room was booked and what is paid to the smaller hotel), the smaller alternate hotel makes their money (they get bookings they would otherwise not get and possibly at higher than their normal tariff).

The customer gets ripped off by all three. I don't think I will ever again do any booking thru Yatra.com and I intend to let others on social media know of this massive rip off by Yatra.com.

From reviews and complaints posted online on various platforms by large number of aggrieved users, this appears to be standard operating procedure for Yatra.com. I am surprised they continue to be allowed to operate this scam with impunity despite the large number of complaints. They should be shut down for this reason alone.

• Yatra Online's response · Dec 06, 2018

Dear Customer,

Greetings from Yatra.com !

As per records, our customer care team would have contacted you for all your concerns and have shared the required information with you. Refund of Rs. 840.00 is processed form our end as a difference in amount for the alternate offered to you.

Should you require any further assistance, Feel free to write us back.

Yatra Care !

• Updated by Madhu Balakrishnan · Dec 02, 2018

Also must mention that complaints posted on their website have received no response or acknowledgment.

Yatra Online — never book hotel with www.yatra.com

I booked hotel through yatra.com. The following are the details. Date of booking: 20-Oct-2018 Reference...

Yatra Online — yatra support was not replying me to one mail

I'm still waiting from 5 days for you reply but still condition is that your company is relaxed and not even...

Yatra Online — wrong transfer of fund to icici bank a/c at delhi branch of yatra.com

We have a good transaction with you previously. We have wrongly transferred Rs.5000/- to ICICI Bank A/c No...

Yatra Onlinehotel booking - wrong room

We recently booked 3 comfort AC rooms for a holiday at Yelagiri. However after payment the confirmation email that we received indicated our booking for "Non AC" rooms.
                        We immediately informed Yatra about this goof up at their end. We have got no commitment from them to try and address this issue. All it probably takes is a call to the Hotel to fix the issue. The customer service remains non committal about trying to resolve the issue - despite the fact that the mistake is completely their own.

This is the last time we are ever booking through Yatra as our entire holiday now stands ruined because of their mistake.

• Yatra Online's response · Oct 17, 2018

Dear Partim,

Thank you for your patience!

We would like to inform you that as we have checked the booking was confirmed for non AN room only. hence, we regret to inform you that it' can't be change now. For any further assistance feel free to connect with us again.

Regards

• Yatra Online's response · Oct 17, 2018

Dear Partim,

Regret the inconvenience caused which you have gone through.

We have received your query and would respond you at the earlier. Request your patience in the interim.

Regards