Burger King / theft / fraud / bad service

1 lemmon ave, dallas tx, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 214-28-4520

I purchased a $10 gift card and attempted to order a meal on sale on 9/10/2008. The sale was not honored despite the sign outside and was told that it would have to be after 4pm to honor.. I made the gift card purchase and left. i have the recpt for the gift card, the current manager was not avaliable to speak with and i was turned away. Normally, I love Burger King and the food. But this location is filthy, most meals i order are dryed up and unacceptable. I am filing a formal complaint with the BBB, the Health Dept. and Attorney General. I will return there tomorrow and demand a refund, call the police if necessary and cause an unpleasant scene. This place needs to be bulldozed, the owner or manager of the franchise needs to be fired or fined. DO NOT GO TO BURGER KING on Lemmon in Dallas!...

Comments

• Kn
      1st of Feb, 2010

At Burger King here in GunBarrel, Colorado, (near Boulder), I had a terrible burger...one that had cilantro and salsa stuck to it. When i looked at the kitchen, it was a disaster with food all over the counter and floors where the food was made. Also, MY BIGGEST COMPLAINT has been the false advertising over FRESH OFF THE GRILL...yeah, right...fresh out of the drawer!!! I have had terrible food the last several years and quit going to Burger King, as i always get crap for food! I am NOT tempted to go back either!
    I can remember back in the late 70's when a Whopper was awesome...tasty, delicious and fresh. They have went downhil in the 80's and 90's with one place even "microwaving" a so-called fresh burger right out of the drawer. It was fused to the bottom bun which was flat as a pancake! i complained and got another just like it! Then, i wanted my money back.
    On my last visit ever to a Burger King, I was given my money back right when i ordered food. EVERYONE THERE got there money back.They got to eat the food, free. it was terrible!! The person was a "clean-up" person, one who goes to terrible Burger King's and tries to fix the problem. She took our complaints and said they were going to close that location and give it a make-over. Too late for me! that was the last straw!
    When i did construction work, we used the drive-thru at a location in South Denver. At least THREE TIMES, My food was not in the bag!! I am sick of their crappy quality and FALSE ADVERTISING with the big, juicy burger...that really pisses me off...poor service, rip-offs and just "who cares" attitude. How can I justify even trying them again? They have lost a long-time loyal customer. yes, it is up to the franchise owner...but B.K. headquarters should monitor the food their franchisees serve the public. They have really went down hill.