Burger King / theft / fraud / bad service
I purchased a $10 gift card and attempted to order a meal on sale on 9/10/2008. The sale was not honored despite the sign outside and was told that it would have to be after 4pm to honor.. I made the gift card purchase and left. i have the recpt for the gift card, the current manager was not avaliable to speak with and i was turned away. Normally, I love Burger King and the food. But this location is filthy, most meals i order are dryed up and unacceptable. I am filing a formal complaint with the BBB, the Health Dept. and Attorney General. I will return there tomorrow and demand a refund, call the police if necessary and cause an unpleasant scene. This place needs to be bulldozed, the owner or manager of the franchise needs to be fired or fined. DO NOT GO TO BURGER KING on Lemmon in Dallas!...
More Burger King Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item 
- Burger King - payroll revision 
- Burger King - poisoned food! 
- Burger King - application/questionaire 
- Burger King - even manager thinks it sucks! 
- Burger King - circus atmosphere-utter chaos-unsanitary!!!
- Burger King - drive through
- Burger King - warm coffee, wrong order, employee hung up on me 
- Burger King - being given an incorrect order... again!!
- Burger King - employee making threats on another employee