Burger King Corpus Christi / got everything on my order wrong
I made a terrible mistake of driving through the Burger King just off I37 at Water Street in Corpus Christi. I ordered the following:
#4 (Whopper Jr, 1 side, 1 drink) without onion, side salad with ranch dressing instead of fries, and a dr. pepper.
I received the following:
Whopper Jr with onion, a wilted side salad with an expired day tag, no dressing, and an iced tea with melted ice.
How can this restaurant possibly get every single item wrong? The older man at the window was obviously not competent enough to do the job even if he did appear to be in a management position. Run him off and find someone who can handle it or close the doors. Absolutely pitiful, both in food and service. I will NOT go back, which is a shame because I do like their burgers. Beware BK, no company is immune to poor customer service in this day and age. If this is a franchise and not a corporate location, they surely are smearing the BK name.
More Burger King Corpus Christi Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item 
- Burger King - payroll revision 
- Burger King - poisoned food! 
- Burger King - application/questionaire 
- Burger King - even manager thinks it sucks! 
- Burger King - inconsiderate employee
- Burger King - upper management
- Burger King - complaint about safety measures for customer
- Burger King - customer service manager derrick
- Burger King - does not let you wait in drive thru