Burger King - Chicken Tenders / 7 yr old found bone in chicken tender
On my lunch break I went to lunch with my husband and my 3 step children. They are 3, 5, and 7. So, as to their ages of course they are going to order a kid's meal with chicken tenders. We think nothing of the order mistakes because they always screw up our orders. I was craving onion rings the most and of course that is what was forgotten so that was my biggest concern. Until we started driving back to my office eating when all of a sudden my 7 year old daughter says, "There's something black in my chicken tender." I was disgusted but didn't think it would be that big of a deal. She passed it to her brother who then passed it to me. I looked down at what I held in my hand to realize it was a bone. Not small for the size of those chicken tenders either. All my husband could say was, "Thank God it wasn't our 3 year old." How easily one of our children could have choked on that is scary. Why aren't these things being taken care of? How could that bone have been missed? Disgusting and horrible work. Something should be done about that. Never again will we be eating at Burger King.
More Burger King - Chicken Tenders Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item 
- Burger King - payroll revision 
- Burger King - poisoned food! 
- Burger King - application/questionaire 
- Burger King - even manager thinks it sucks! 
- Burger King - Drive thru and customer service
- Burger King - Burger King Little Falls, NJ on Rt 46
- Burger King - Called the cops 
- Burger King - Chicken Sandwich, Whopper Order 
- Burger King - drive thur messed up and then forgot about me.