Bsnl Landline / BSNL landline is dead for last 5 months!

1 India Review updated:

Our BSNL landline [protected] is dead for the last 5 months. But, the telephone is comes for more than rupees 400 every month with being utilized. And there is no proper response from the officers whenever my father Mr. Lakshmanan given complain. I hate BSNL!

Comments

• Po
      3rd of Dec, 2007

My telephone No 044-27868668 was not working from July to till date, but the Phone bills are coming without using my Phones, if I dial to my No 044-27868668 from out side STD booth it is ringing and also counting pulses, I paid money to STD booth without talking to My house.

This BSNL services are very very worst and they are uselless people and also they are asking money to serve us, if any problem comes, even they are the BSNL employees and they paid by BSNL.

What is the problem in this area? When it will be clear? Why we should pay bills without using our Phones?

Can you solve the problems?

• Mr
      16th of Feb, 2008

i MR. DHARM CHAND residing in village-jalari,post office-jalari,distt/tehsil- kangra. H.P, I have a BSNL landline connection no-01892-268305,my telephone not working from last 2 month. i m very angry against this department.In this session,my mother is expired.so how could contact to my relatives for inform . i did many time complaint to my telephone exchange(daulat pur).bt they never came my premises and my area.i want to complaint against this department. pls take a action against this department.i will wait your response.

• Ra
      8th of Mar, 2008

my landline is not working properly my nunber is 080-23396208

• Vi
      17th of Apr, 2008

I have applied a new Broadband connection (BSNL), I applied through DSP. But i didn't get any response from you Department.

My Area for Connection : A- 63 First Floor, PKT 4, Kyendria Vihar-2 Sec 82 Noida.
    MY OB NO is : 446289

Request you to please take a needful action.

• Ro
      12th of May, 2008

I took a WLL connection (No. 044 29780183) on 3rd Mar 2008, mainly for internet. Till now I didn't get the internet. Whenever I call them they are saying modem is not available. The plan I'm in is a Combi Plan which has an unlimited internet access with some free cols. It's their mistake of not providing modem for such a long time. But I was made to pay bill for internet usage as well. It was so unfortunate that a Govt company cheating its one people. Now I was so frustrated that I want to return the connection.

15th of Jun, 2008

my name is anoop mangal// my phone address-gopal das-anoop kumar///vijaypur// dist... sheopur mp/// or number 07528-266241. meri complaint yah hai ki mujhe apne numbre 07528-266241 ki incoming call detail chahiye. iske liye mene JTO sahab se sampark kiya to unhone kaha ki incomming number ki call detail nhi milti hai or kha ki BSNL me esi koi subidha all india me nhi hai. or kha ki incoming call dissconect hone ke 1 second bad v NIGAM ke paas koi record nhi rahata hai//sir mujhe date 01-mar-2008 se 15-jun-2008 tak ki call detail chaye iske liye me BSNL ki term & condition ko pooraa karunga.. me karib 20year se BSNL ka costoomar hun 07528-266041 mera hi dusara number hai.. sir agar incomming call detail milti ho to mujhe pls dilane ki kripa kare...aap incomming call detail mujhe mail v kar sakte ho.. mera ID (anoop_mangal@yahoo.com) ya written post v kar sakte hai my add.{anoop mangal / mangal medical store// mandi vijaypur dist.. sheopur mp pin 476332} kisi v jankari ke liye aap mujhe call v kar sakte hai///9926559358

Required incoming call delail of dated 28-June of my landline No : 0291-2727693

3rd of Jul, 2008

Required incoming calls datil of dated 28-6-2008 of my landline No : 0291-2727693
    in Jodhpur

in Jodhpur.

Contact Detail: 9460649906

• Si
      10th of Jul, 2008

Dear BSNL area Manager
    Presently I am staying at Haldia My present Address :
    HC-2/7 197 HPL Colony, Basudebpur, Haldia East Midnapore-721602. I have a Land connection No.03224-274570 which was inacitive from previuos 1 year . At present I want to reconnect the Land Line of BSNL Presently I need a BSNL Brodband connection . Please suggest me the procidure to reconnect the same .
    Please give me a response .I am waiting for your response .

Regards
    Sisir

Your Customer
    Sisir Kumar Bag
    Mobile 9434138715

• Pu
      19th of Aug, 2008

Hello sir,

my address is D.NO:71-31-50, A.S.R.R colony, malkhapuram, visakhapatnam, my phone is not working 2-3 times in a month, i want to take a internet connection 500 c, so please replace the line with new one

12th of Nov, 2008

Required incoming calls datil of dated 28-6-2008 of my landline No : 044 - 24891828, 044 - 248985151

• Vi
      27th of Nov, 2008

My telephone no. 0661-2401101 in rourkela orissa is dead since last 3 months and even after repeated complaints no proper response has been paid. may be this carefree atitude of the officals is the main reason for the falling nos of landline phone

• Ga
      4th of Dec, 2008

my land line phone no.2583 6120 is dead from 10 days. i am applying for your best immediate service.
    pls. take necessaty action as soon as possible

gayatri bhattacharjee

• Mu
      5th of Apr, 2009

To, The Customer Relation Officer DATE: 30/01/2009
    Ranamurthynagar Customer Care Service,
    Ramamurthy nagar,
    Bangalore: 560016.

jaotrruralsrt@sancharnet.in

CC: Office of the PR General Manager.
    Email; agmpr_agtd@bsnl.co.in

BCC: Office of the Chief General Manager Telecom.
    Email: subbaraos@bsnl.co.in

From: BALAKRISHANAN. M.
    HEEMAVATHI STREET,
    RAMAMURTHYNAGAR POST,
    BANGALORE: 560016.
    PHONE: 080 25650261.

SUB: HUMBELY REQUESTING TO ACCEPT OUR COMPLINTE AGAINST OUR LAND LINE
    NUMBER 25650261, CUSTOMER NO: 40286868 AND DO THE NEED FUL.

Dear Sir,
    Greetings and best wishes at first, Sir as it is mentioned above subject we have complained
    to our Ramamurthynagar area in charge Mr. Jayram BSNL which we always do. On
    21/11/2008 that our telephone is out of order from yesterday 20/11/2008 and Mr. Jayram.
    BSNL told I will solve your problem by next day on 22/11/2008, but nothing happened till
    27/11/2008. So again we met Mr. Jayram. BSNL On 29/11/2008 and asked when will you
    rectify our telephone problems, for that he said that the cable damaged which we have to
    get approval from our office which will take longer time. But the neighbor telephones are
    working fine but only our number 25650261 is not working and if you pay around Rs.600/-
    to me I will get the cable and fix your telephone problem so on that day we gave Rs.300/-
    cash and told him once you solve the telephone problem we will pay you the balance.
    From that next day Mr. jayram. BSNL has not to be seen; finally we have complained fault
    repair service number 25652198 kindly verify on 11/12/2008 and we have complained to
    the number 25652444 in this number some lady responded that they will inform Mr.
    Jayram. BSNL about the telephone problem and that lady who received call was not willing
    to tell her name.
    On 17/12/2008 Mr. BALAKRISHANAN. M. as he has Asthma desires and was suffering from
    wising at 11pm night all neighbors did not respond for help as he was suffered the whole
    night with out sleep, AND Mrs. NAGAMAL.C. WIFE OF Mr.BALAKRISHANAN. M. HER RIGHT
    LEG IS FACTURED AND PARALISED WHERE SHE COULD NOT WALK, EVEN TILL TODAY but
    in the morning by the help of is son’s he was admitted in Little flower Hospital and from
    there he was shifted to Bore wing Hospital and from their he shifted to Isolation Hospital,
    finally Mr. BALAKRISHANAN.M he lost his life on 02/01/2009.
    WE BELIVE THAT WE LOST HIS LIFE BECAUSE OF THE TELEPHONE PROBLEM IN WHICH HE
    HAVE CALLED FOR HELP FROM THE TELEPHONE TO THE FAMILY TO SON’S AND DOUGHTER
    AND THE DOCTOR’S ALSO TOLD IF HE COULD ADMITED IN THE HOSPITAL ON THAT NIGHT
    17/12/2008 WE COULD HAVE SAVED HIS LIFE IN MEDICATION.
    But now the telephone line is disconnected for non payment, so we humbly request to take
    this complaint against the telephone number 25650261, and let us know if you can solve
    the telephone problem or refund our deposited amount for which is of no use.

Yours sincerely

C. NAGAMAL.
    W/o: BALAKRISHANAN.M

• Ra
      21st of Apr, 2009

my landline no 01872258332, stops working in regularintervals.
    plz got tuned dis no.
    i'm from kahnuwan, qadian, pathankot exchange

• Ka
      15th of May, 2009

My bsnl landline no is - 05648-264089, many time disturbing from bsnl exchange, form bsnl exchange to talking other person using our number, so plz solve this problem, and suggests me what to do ?

26th of May, 2009

I stay in Gurgaon, Sector-7. My BSNL landline 0124-2306660, is not working.I am applying for your best immediate service.
    Please take necessary action as soon as possible

• Bh
      9th of Jul, 2009

my land line phone no. 079 - 22823623 is not ringing, instrument is working fine. i am complaining three times but no response from them. It problems cause since last 1 month. pls. take necessaty action as soon as possible

• Na
      2nd of Sep, 2009

my land line phone no. 0755-2493477 is dead from a week. It also stops working in regularintervals.
    i am complaining many times but no response from them.i am applying for your best immediate service.
    pls. take necessity & immediate action as soon as possible.