British Airways / registering for seats 24 hours before flight

1 Adelaide,Church Lane, Pinner, EnglandLondon, England, Greater London, United Kingdom Review updated:

This evening at 9.05 pm January 5 th I attempted to register seAts on line
Our reference with BA is UR4G1X and this concerns flight BA0349 leaving at 9.05 pm January 6 th from Nice Airport to Heathrow
I found it impossible to navigate the new BA system to change seating even though we had paid for two suitcases together on the flight.
We were originally allocated Seats 22a and 22b
I tried for seats 22c and 22d and managed to obtain 22c but every time I got 22d it was impossible to save the seat and every time I tried the seAt allocation went back to 22 b.
In the end I called BA in the UK for help and dEspite a 15 minute phone call the lady could do nothing to help and in fact told me she could not see any two seTs that we could have to sit next to each other.
This was dIfferent to what I could see and I managed to save 22 b and 22c so we at least sit next to eachother.
What has happened to BA to make life so difficult for their customer base
Can someone explain what BA will do to change back to the simple system that operated before
Something that should take no more than 5 minutes took 45 minutes this evening
My BA exec number is [protected]
I await a constructive answer from BA customer Service
Regards
Michael Reik

Mi
Jan 5, 2019

Comments

• Fl
      9th of Jan, 2019

The air carrier must not give constartive answer.
    You need to submit the correct complaint to the air carrier with exact request and in time.
    Otherwise, you need to hire the lawer / or legal prfessional,
    if the exact wrong act of the air carrier had damaged you anyhow.