Boost Mobile / overbilling
I called boost cust. Service about serious mistaken overbilling everyday for the dollar a day chat plan. The chat plan login software on the i425 phone is designed to perfectly subscribe (To pay boost) , but very difficult to unsubscribe (Limitations on the software on purpose) so boost charges 3 dollars to unsubscribe. I got to unsubscribe on my computer for free, with email confirmation. This worked a few times but boost kept billing extra certain days on random w
Hen I did not subscribe, I called them a few times about these and other billing issues, for which they where not willing to pay. Sunday they finally paid me 3 dollars they overbilled, but for some reason when I signed on the chat plan it did not go through and without indication the account was wiped out. (Because of a local called that they charged more than 12 dollars-the phone was not on the plan). Some cut. Service people have said I should get my money back because this was a mistake on signing on the chat paln on the phone. Still believe communication issues can be improved with this company and its tendency to overbill. Have considered stop using boost as provider.
More Boost Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- Boost Mobile New Unlimited Plan $50 Month - text messaging, ringtones 
- Boost Mobile - phone repair, poor customer service 
- Boost Mobile - no service 
- Boost Mobile - scam and fraud! 
- Boost Mobile - terrible service 
- Boost Mobile / Boost Worldwide - $60 monthly plan. Boost service.
- Boost Mobile / Boost Worldwide - someone stated that they were boost mobile
- Boost Mobile / Boost Worldwide - my daughter's phone was cut off!
- Boost Mobile / Boost Worldwide - phone service
- Boostmobile - pre owned iphone 6 not working and boost mobile not accepting for return