Bookit.com / didn't get reservations I booked

I found a great deal with a great flight on bookit.com, went through the booking process, but after I put my credit card # in and clicked "book it", I got an error page and couldn't do anything. 30 minutes later I got a call from my credit card - it got booked twice. I called bookit.com and was put on hold for 10 minutes 3 times each, only to be told their system was down and to call back.in the meantime, I got 4 emails saying my reservation was confirmed, but it was the completely wrong flight for more money. I called, was on the phone for 45 minutes where the guy told me airlines change flights all the time, nothing they can do about it, but he would have their flight department email me with other options. 5 hours later and no email, I call back. He didn't even cancel the double booking! After being on the phone 75 minutes this time, I got my flight changed, but it still sucked AND cost more. I never would have made the reservation with that flight in the first place!! Then they had to cancel my other flight, but they hung up on me! So, of course I was on hold forever again, they said they would cancel it, but it's still on my credit card! I was very upset and asked for an upgrade or complete cancellation for all my wasted time, but they couldn't do that because it was booked online. What??? I tried 2 times to get a hold of a supervisor because the "customer service" people thought it was enough that they canceled my double booking with no charge to me. Ha! I asked for a supervisor's direct line, and she told me that they use the number I used to get a hold of their supervisors. Wow, worst company I have EVER dealt with!!

N  6th of Jun, 2011 by
I saw a special for $399 for TheRoyal Palm Hotel n Miami through Bookit, could this be true, most hotels and fioghts are in the $550.00 price range, any idesa from anyone?
N  6th of Jun, 2011 by
I saw a special for $399 for the Royal Palm Hotel in Miami through Bookit, however other business list prices for $550.00 upwards, any ideas?

BookIt.com Logo BookIt.com