Bob's Discount Furniture / sofa

1 Wobun, Massachusetts, United States Review updated:

Name- Suman Rani
Email- rsuman101908@yahoo.com

The first sofa set purchased wore out fast and was able to return due to manufacture fault. Second sofa was not able to fit in the stairs. Third sofa set was delivered and my mother in law went to sit down it tipped over and she fell. I complained to the customer service and reported the incident. No sympothy and was told manufacturer fault again. So my husband went again to Bob's and picked another sofa which was supposed to be delivered on 12/23/17 . Delivery team came and left and no delivery done. So I called and requested a full refund after spending over an hour over the phone they said all set refund approved and spike store manager at bobs in woburn. They will pick up my sofa on 12/30 and I willget my money back. But customers service are unwary of that and gave me hard time that it was never discussed. They should listento the recorded phone calls.
Today 12/30/17 still waiting for the delivery after the window time was 12:30 to 4:30. It's now almost 7:00pm ando still waiting. After spending time on the phone with customer service who were helpful at all. And taking time off from work.

Su