El Dorado Furniture Logo

El Dorado Furniture

Having problems with El Dorado Furniture?

+1 888 451 7800 (Customer Service)
+1 305 624 9700 (Customer Service)
+1 866 810 3618 (BLUCard Questions)
4200 N.W. 167th Street
Fri9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

Complaints & Reviews

customer service on the phone

I was unable to make a payment online on the due date so I had to refer to making a payment on the phone. Subsequently, I received the statement for the next cycle and it showed a late fee. Spoke to one associate and stated he could only refund partial of the fee. Out of ridiculousness, spoke to the supervisor to only hear word of advice to not wait for the last minute. In the end, the fee was reversed, but matter is you should hear the words of your customer and see the paper trail. All payments have been on time and this was the first incident, so there should be one time courtesy. You are a huge company and this should not be a harmful task. In turn, your company needs to sharpen up on customer service skills. Your first associate did not have to give me the breakdown of payment options. I AM QUITE AWARE, if I had to convert from online payment to phone payment. Moreover, your supervisor did not have to provide word of advice. This does not settle in the ear well. This is not grade school nor Dr. Phil. I should be able to go online and pay my bill as I please without a problem. As you know, modern technology has their problems so I should not have to go through one representative after another to get a handle of a first time incident. Retrain your staff. Professionalism and courtesy is lacking greatly in this situation. I expect a return response of your understanding!

defective product/salesperson false statements

Sales Oreder# 1008918YI85 Customer Code: 928583 Sold to: Karin Hoeg Sale Date: 10/8/19 Salesperson: Gipsy...

product service and customer service

My name is James Cardozo. I have been a customer for over 15 years. I recently purchased a sofa sectional and as usual I also purchased the warranty coverage on it. Part of the sectional broke so I called the El dorado store in Kendall Fl to schedule someone to come fix or replace it. I was told I would get a call back from a technician within 48 hours. Four days later after no call I called again to schedule the same appointment. This time I got a call back and the gentleman told me they were very busy and his first available appointment was in 2 weeks. I told him fine and booked it. It was scheduled for Oct. 11th between 9-11am. At 145 pm I called Eldorado very upset and requested to speak to a manager. I was told they were trying to contact the company. At 215pm the technician called me and said he lost my paperwork and that could he come after at 5pm. I said no since I changed my work schedule from day shift to evening to be here today. This behavior is unacceptable. What kind of customer service is this? I am extremely disappointed and I will no longer do business with your company. For such a large company it surprises me that you would subcontract a nickel and dime company to make your repairs. I want my furniture fixed ASAP. I will no longer deal with this incompetent technician. Please resolve my issue. The phone number on my account is [protected]. James Cardozo

davis 2.0 sectional sofa

I purchased a $3,009.00 couch on 11/26/18 and statement read the couch would be available after 01/02/19 ...

inferior furniture, el dorado furniture ft. myers, fl.

We purchased a glass top dining room set from El Dorado Furniture in Fort Myers Florida about 2 months ago...

defective mattress

I purchased my mattress on 10/20/16 Carlos Perazzi collection and paid $800 plus tax and delivery. After a...

Kids white mirror desk

i bought from el dorado a kids white mirror desk. at the el dorado furniture store it item was beautiful!. but when the kids white mirror desk was delivered to me. the mirror inside the desk was gross!. i couldn't enjoy myself. i tried to put on my make up but i couldn't my eyes were hurting me from the disgusting mirror!. so i called & talked several times to the head department of furniture. i asked them to please remove the disgusting marks on the mirror desk or please replace it!. el dorado refuse to help keep!. but iam not surprised that they said no because in there furniture store i had terrible service!. Lemor davidovici

Kids white mirror desk

Not delivering Purchased items

I purchased some furniture back in May of this year and 1 of the items the Bedroom Chest was not going to be...

Bad furniture quality

WORST customer service experience and the quality of furniture is JUNK! We purchased a motion recliner...

Lies about delivery

I purchased a coffee table from the company's store in Pembroke Pines. At the time of purchase, the salesman told me that delivery would cost $65 and I should arrange the day and time with the cashier.

I chose a date and the cashier began to rattle off delivery times. I chose the first option - 7 am to noon.

On the delivery day, we were called by someone who said the delivery time would be noon to 4 pm. My husband was angry about this as he had taken off from work to receive it and called the salesman, who said the delivery would be even later - 4 pm to 8 pm. My husband demanded a manager call him back. A person who supposedly was a manager did and said they never made any promise of delivery time to me. I called the manager (as I was not at home during the last call) and he said no one ever told me it was supposed to be delivered at a certain time "We train our staff not to do that, " he said.

I told him that I could understand basic information and was told this, that I had furniture delivered from their store before with this understanding without incident. He denied that this could have occurred (despite the fact that I was in their system). I said that if he wanted to deliver it later, we should get a discount for losing a day to this process.

"Ooooooh, " he said. "What you want is a discount." As if that was my real agenda for complaining - never giving any credibility to my understanding with the company.

I said "No. I want my furniture by noon as promised and I want the rest of my day. But if you aren't going to do that, I would like something back in return."

He refused. He said the furniture was already on a truck bound for the later delivery.

In telling a friend about this, she said the same thing happened to her with the company.

You can avoid this problem by making sure that when the salesman and/or the cashier make a verbal promise about delivery that you have them write it on the contract. If they don't, call a manager at that very moment and say you were told you could have something they would not put in writing. Make sure they know that people are onto them. If you do order from them, be prepared to wait an entire day for your order, despite the fact that they tell you otherwise.

The worst furniture store in Miami

Years back I bought a wall unit from them and they delivered the furniture damage and one of the pieces of...

Terrible customer service

I bought furniture for 2 bedroom home there and realized later that they made a mistake writing and selling me a totally different colour for my bedroom set. How little I knew, that was a beginning of nightmare! I was not aware that they basically borrow the pieces for delivery from customer orders if they do not have it in stock. They also did not tell us to pay in full or may be manipulated by that saying in a day after I paid a full balance that couple of items are missing. Didn’t you tell me one day ago that you have got everything in stock for me reserved to be delivered? None of the sales people speak ENGLISH. You cannot trust these people, they do not know what they are doing, LYERS!!!

• Ly
    LYNN Jul 16, 2008

EL DORADO IS REALLY THE WORST STORE IN AMERICA!
    CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THE PITS!
    THE MANAGER CALLS MY HOME AND DOES NOT SPEAK ENGLISH, I ASKED HIM NOT TO CALL MY HOME BECAUSE WE WERE NOT GETTING ANYWHERE. A TWO YEAR OLD THAT DOES NOT KNOW THAT IN AMERICA WE HAVE CALLER ID, HE CALLS MY HOME AND HANGS UP ABOUT MAYBE 7 TIMES. YEAP, THIS FOR REAL I FURNISHED APTS AS A PART TIME JOB AND DEAL WITH MANY, MANY HOME GOODS STORES, THIS STORE IS LIKE A SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE SKIT OR I WAS WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO TELL ME I WAS ON A HIDDEN CAMERA SHOW. NO FOLKS THIS IS REAL!
    FOR TWO MONTHS I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR MY CREDIT THAT THEY REFUSED TO CREDIT.
    DON'T SHOP HERE UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET UPSET OR WITNESS THE MOST HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE NOT JUST IN AMERICA BUT IN THE WORLD!
    LYNN

• Yo
    Yonnier Nordelo Sep 17, 2019

I bough a fire place and both of the glass doors were set wrong and they fell down, I been waiting for this doors for 1 month and half and everytime I call they give me a diffewarehouserent answer.

Also I bough pictured frames and they were damage they give me the floor sample instead of giving the new one that they had in the warehouse

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices