Bob's Discount Furniture Logo

Bob's Discount Furniture

Having problems with Bob's Discount Furniture?

Bob's Discount Furniture reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 24, 2007. The latest review Bedroom furniture was posted on Sep 30, 2021. The latest complaint missing foot on bed frame was resolved on Sep 15, 2015. Bob's Discount Furniture has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 442 reviews. Bob's Discount Furniture has resolved 133 complaints.

Bob's Discount Furniture Customer Service Contacts

Thu6:30 AM - 12:00 AM
Fri6:30 AM - 12:00 AM
Sat6:30 AM - 12:00 AM
Sun10:30 AM - 12:00 AM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Bob's Discount Furniture Customer Service. Initial Bob's Discount Furniture complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Bob's Discount Furniture above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Bob's Discount Furniture. Discuss the issues you have had with Bob's Discount Furniture and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Bob's Discount Furniture Complaints & Reviews, Page 2

May 14, 2021

Bob's Discount Furniture — Dining set

After previous horrible customer service, we decided to give them a second chance (silly us) and order a...

Apr 27, 2021

Bob's Discount Furniture — Living room furniture

March 2020 I purchased living room furniture and a kitchen table. My living room furniture was delivered...

Bob's Discount FurnitureCustomer# 5269436 Order# [protected]

on april 8th service came out to me and said i has to purchase a remote for my recliner.
i was not given a tracking number or tags. i sai i would pay overnite charges but was told not an option.
i called on april 15 to see where we in the process. i was told the part is st service and they will be delivering it.
i call april 20 was told by i should be getting it shortly. icall on april 21 was told it would be shipped the 20 or the 21.
thursday the 22 i called again thet said they would contact dispatch. and sent them a communication. today i get an e mail from kayla s that it is going to take an additional 7 to 10 business days. this is not good service i am 69 yrs old man who cancel dr.s appoinments and tests for bobs furniture. i need the remove to elevate my legs to help with circulation, i have 2 bad hips so cannot get on bed . i want some one from corporate office to call me directly to try to accommadate me
my number [protected] if i do not iwll call network to get them to do a report on my dealings with bobs
richard suarato
[protected]

Bob's Discount FurnitureBobs Elite Power Base

Bobs Base broke after 2 days, was replaced broke again 3 days later. Service tech came out said motor broke and needed replaced on 4-10-21. Followed up today 4-22-21 it was never ordered. They said it was due in end of July. Bed is stuck in upright position. Been sleeping on the floor since April 4th. Need this fixed, replaced, or exchanged. Can't wait 4 month to use bed that I paid $1, 100 for

Bob's Discount FurnitureTerrible Service / Terrible Quality

Terrible quality and terrible customer service as well as terrible experience is an understatement to describe Bob's Discount Furniture. I'll go as far as to say they are a dishonest company when things go really bad don't expect a solution, you will feel helpless!!! Buyer beware!!!

As stated when things go bad don't trying calling corporate [protected]) you will never get a hold of anybody there, all calls are forwarded to random customer service call centers in other locations. My calls where mainly forwarded to Guatemala and in speaking with a supervisor they're she stated that she couldn't fix my problem.

Today was literally the last straw after waiting 3 months waiting for service and replacement of a defective product I feel deflated, frustrated, sad, angry and realize I will have to pursue legal action. It amazing me how this company is still in business and is my situation an ISOLATED INCIDENT? Literally they have failed me as consumer numerous times.

As of today I DO NOT TRUST BOB'S DISCOUNT FURNITURE. From store manager to customer service supervisor I was told "I'm sorry for what you are going through but I can't do anything" and was advised to contact corporate. None of the employee's I spoke with made any effort to reach corporate for me or make an attempt to start the process. I walked out of the store feeling desperate, helpless, cheated, manipulated, and they got my money.

Instead of fixing this problem in a timely manner which should of taken a few weeks, this problem dragged out for 3 months, the first time they attempted to deliver the first replacement couch 4/6/2021 they unloaded the couch and proceeded to open the packaging and found that the couch had the same defect. The drivers noted that the couch had the same defect, it seems this is not an isolated incident. I called customer service and asked for a REFUND and instead I got an apology, they asked me to please give them another chance to fix problem then she told me the soonest they can get this product to me would be 4/21/2021 and she stated to me that the driver will inspect the product in my presence to assure the product has no defect. I emphasized to please instruct warehouse and drivers not to stand product on its side when delivering couch to reduce the chances of damage during delivery.

Today was the second time they attempted to deliver the couch 4/21/2021 at approximately 11 am. When I walked up to the truck I noticed the couch was standing on it's side then the driver stated that he was specifically instructed to leave the couch wrapped and leave with no inspection. I explained that customer service assured me they would inspect the product in my presence but he stated he was a 3rd party carrier and did not work for Bob's and could not do that.

As it stands right now I have a defective couch, I cannot reach anyone at corporate to make a formal complaint. The Manager at Bob's in Bell Gardens was apologetic and assured me "I WILL NOT PASS THE BUCK" but in the same sentence said he couldn't do anything and advised to me to call CORPORATE, everyone else who is affiliated with the company seemed not to care at all.

If Bob's Discount Furniture wants to dispute my claims I have noted everything in detail while dealing with this awful experience, I have noted all calls and taken pictures, noted all messages.

Last thing no one should ever go through what I had to go through! It's truly sad how this company refuses to take responsibility for their actions and not honor the quality of their product.

• Ca
          Caregiver1940 May 12, 2021

Same thing happening to my daughter. Leg on new futon broke. They denied her claim!

• Ca
          carol sladek Apr 23, 2021

I had a similar experience with this company. I ordered a sectional that was promised to be delivered before Thanksgiving of last year. Three months later they delivered the couch. We purchased a Goof Proof Plan for over $300. We had Issues with the furniture and filed a claim with Guardian just to be denied. Their furniture is junk and did not even last a year before the wood on all the chairs and kitchen table started to peel. Along with the coffee tables...

Bob's Discount FurnitureDelivery status

I ordered a chair/chaise couch 2/26/21 - I received chair 3/15 and was told couch was being delivered early April. I received a phone call 3/22 that the couch would be delivered on 4/20 called customer service and was told not until 5/5. Very unhappy and will never buy from Bobs Furniture again. Very unhappy customer because I was not contacted about this via phone call or email

Apr 08, 2021

Bob's Discount Furniture — Coaches/love seat

To whom it may concern, I just want to start off by saying how disappointed I am with the way I have been...

Nesconset
          Apr 03, 2021

Mybobs.com — My chair was delivered. And not the couch they have it backwards. I requested a refund which has not been processed

WE went to the outlet in Robinson Town center PA., and ordered a couch and chair and paid for it on Feb 06...

Apr 02, 2021

Bob's Discount Furniture — Property damage

Sofa and ottoman delivered on March 9, 2021. Damage to the doorway of the room the delivery men...

Bob's Discount FurnitureBed power base and customer service

My bed base broke and is unusable to sleep in. They can't fix this till 4-14-21. I now will have to sleep in the floor with a bad neck (spinal surgery-2 years ago) for 13 days. No one will come out and fix or look at it. I will now be sleeping on the ground when all the Bobs managers will be sleeping in there beds. I will now have to take another day of vacation to meet the people to fix 13 days from now. This is a lifestyle/living issue that will affect me physically and mentally until it is resolved. They recommended I get a hotel to sleep in a bed with my own money and waste my money for the next 13 nights. Horrible suggestion

Bob's Discount FurnitureProperty damage

January 30th I filed my property damage claim. Since then nothing has been done about it. My phone calls, voicemails, emails have all been ignored. I've been lied to by that independent contractor telling me that he's the insurance adjuster for the claim promising me estimates two weeks ago. To date still haven't received anything. I've forward all pictures of damages, my own estimate and tried making several attempts to resolve this. NRX logistics subcontracted Carlens Rigaud. I would of thought they would help me hold him accountable

Mar 22, 2021

Bob's Discount Furniture — Bedroom furniture

Date of incident - 3/21/2021 Furniture purchased on 1/24/2021: Dresser and two end tables delivered, set up...

Mar 01, 2021

Bob's Discount Furniture — unethical behavior, poor customer service and scam

I purchased furniture in October 2020. It was delivered in November 2020. Initiated service call on November...

Feb 25, 2021

Bob's Discount Furniture — Product and delivery

We purchased a couch for $3500. The couch was delivered and damaged. We had someone come out 3 times for...

Bob's Discount FurnitureAvenger loveseat

I would never do business with this company when your furniture will look over 10 years old in a few short years. That material comes right off. And no the crap warranty they suckered you into will not cover it. Now I have to purchase a new loveseat eventhough I bought what I was told was good for 5 years but now I am told they only cover accidents and you have to prove to them it was an accident. Making crappy furniture isn't covered and they had no problem making me believe that it was when I was lied to so I would buy it. This company has very bad customer service and even worse products.

Avenger loveseat

Jan 30, 2021

Bob's Discount Furniture — Mattress and foundation

1-18-21 I talked to Melanie about my Mattress that it had a sag, she told me I had to take my own picture...

Jan 19, 2021

Bob's Discount Furniture — Delivery date

Good Afternoon On December I purchase a sofa and love seat at My Bob's Furniture at 2146B Bartow Ave and...

Jan 07, 2021

Bob's Furniture — Over charging senior citizens

We leased $900 worth of furniture from Bob's in Rockford, IL so far we have paid $700 of it. We called...

Dec 30, 2020

Bob's Discount Furniture — Customer service representative Mario Lopez

I have called the customer service number twice trying to find a solution to my problem. I have been trying...

Bob's Discount FurnitureSymmetry reclining sofa and loveseat

Reclining mechanism makes loud clunking noise and Bob's service told us this is "up to standards" rather than being a quality defect. We filed a complaint and didn't hear anything back. We called again today and Bob's customer care kept us on hold for more than 40 minutes before allowing us to leave a callback number. When they called back they told us they had not made a decision yet but probably wouldn't do anything because the serviceman said it was "up to standards". We are sending a letter to Bobs and we are hoping they will honor the warranty and either give us a full refund or provide an exchange with a set that does not have this issue.