Having problems with Structube?

Structube Customer Service Contacts

+1 877 721 3787 (USA and Canada)
6000 Route Transcanadienne
Thu8:30 AM - 7:00 PM
Fri8:30 AM - 7:00 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sun9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Structube Customer Service. Initial Structube complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Structube above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Structube. Discuss the issues you have had with Structube and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Structube Complaints & Reviews

StructubeService

Made a christmas order in the beginning of november, the delivery date changes every time all the way to march now. They take your money and sell the product before for filling the orders. They keep you money for long periods and no product!

You call they never answer the calls, you send a complaint in via the web site and get a computer generated genetic message.

I want my money with interest back now!!!

This company is the worst!!!

StructubeMargot sofa

This is the e-mail I received from one of Structubes employees about my purchase of 2 Margot sofas that were delivered on 3rd October 2020. I had purchased three sofas I am having issues with two of them, I have copied and paste their response to me after submitting a claim, and my response back. It is a response that they have generated for all so pathetic. I am not a stupid person I know when material is crap this response back is ridiculous.

We are sorry to hear about the difficulties you have experienced. All STRUCTUBE products carry a one (1) year warranty unless otherwise specified. Valid from the date of delivery or pick-up. The warranty applies to manufacturing defects resulting from residential use only. Our products are not intended for commercial nor industrial use. This guarantee does not cover normal wear and tear such as but not limited to: cuts, scratches, damage caused by impact or accidents, discoloration, shrinkage, fabric pilling, misshapen filling materials and stains. Products that have been stored, assembled or installed incorrectly, used inappropriately, abused, misused, altered, or cleaned using the wrong cleaning methods and/or cleaning products, are not covered by this guarantee. This guarantee does not apply if the product has been placed outdoors or in a harsh environment. This guarantee does not cover consequential or incidental damage. The original receipt is required for all claims and is non-transferrable. Based on the nature of the issue(s) reported, your claim has been deemed out of warranty.

Omayma

Well I am very disappointed in this. I will never be purchasing a product from Structube again. The material on the Margot sofas are crap and the density of the cushions. I will be letting my friends and family know this. I can see if I had the coach for more then 6 months to almost a year that is on me but not even 4 months that is so sad and I am the only one sitting on it. I will let my son know never to purchase furniture from Structube and I will let him know to let his friends know at his University. I guess this is a big lesson to me to read and ask questions about the policies as well as the warranty. This is pretty sad, I should have purchased my furniture from another store from now on. I've never head of such a ridiculous warranty, if your customer who has spent over $3000.00 worth of furniture is not happy you think that the company would go out of their way to fix the problem.
    Not a happy customer!!!
    Deborah Allen
    [protected]

StructubeHorrible service and delays

I ordered $2000 of furniture on October 8 and was chargednon that date with back in stock date of Nov 23. In the beginning of December i followrd up several times to finally receive a response that there was a delay on my order and should arrive by Dec 19 (which website also indicated as back in stock date). Now im being told February?? Customer service is horrible; they have no problem taking my money that i have to pay credit card interest on without actually having my products. This is ridiculous! They shouldnt be charging people in advance when its taking months to supply the paid for product. The employees have no idea what to say or do... they cant give straight answers or timelines. I dont understand how they are still in business.

StructubeOrder delay

U purchased the Anita swivel chair and told I would have it sometime in November.
        I called and was told I should have it by mid November.
        I waited. Nothing. No call back
        I called the last week in November and told it could be in the first week December.
        I called this afternoon and she informed me it could be in January!!!
        I didn't want a refund as I REALLY want this chair!
        I was informed that they rec'd many calls on order delays.
        I'm frustrated.
        They have no real contact with the ppl who supply. Help!

StructubeEnzo table

I bought the enzo ceramic top table just over a year ago. Just recently I noticed that the ceramic top was cracked and being pushed up. The wood underneath the ceramic top has split in several places. We have never done anything out of the ordinary to this table. Force has never been applied to it, nothing heavy placed on it, nor extreme heat or cold. Just normal every day eating our meals at it. This is clearly a manufacturing defect as it appears that the wood was not sealed properly. I contacted Structube and was basically told "too bad, so sad". The construction of their furniture and their customer service is truly appalling.

Oct 08, 2020

Structube — Online store and district manager - non responsive and unethical

ORDER #: [protected] CLAIM#: ECOM75.14 I got this couch in july with a missing seat cushion pillow. Its been...

Jul 09, 2020

Structube — Reno dining room table

I purchased a beautiful dining room table from Structube roughly 7 months ago and experiencing a strange...

Edmonton
            Jan 28, 2020

Structube — adrien left-facing sectional sofa

I bought a new faux leather sofa from Structube in January 2016 for approximately $1600.00 Cad with taxes and...

London
            Jan 09, 2020

Structube — # 73.66.85.33 foster office chair

I should have known in the first few weeks of buying this chair, that the design and engineering of thi...

Structubemonroe sectional sofa 44.41.64.66 returned - no refund received

On November 30, 2019 Monroe sectional sofa 44.41.64.66 was returned by Structube delivery service. The customer service line told me i would receive my refund, once the sofa is picked up.
            That scenario has changed to refund will be issued after 7 business days from pick up, and when the 7 business days has passed, they still didn't refund me.
            Now almost 2 weeks they received the sofa back and did not refund me.
            Every time i call the customer service, they say an additional 5-10 business days needed, and it just never ending.

Oct 29, 2019

Structube — soft modular sectional sofa 89.07.55.30

I ordered a modular sectional sofa which took 6 weeks to deliver. Once it arrived the product was incorrect...

Structubeservice and product quality

I bought a rug from them and picked it up in store. It took them 3 weeks to prepare a pick in store order that was supposedly in stock. Next, the rug hasn't stopped shedding in over 3 months, you can't touch it without getting covered in the fibers. I can understand this happening in the beginning but they only give you 7 days to make a choice. It's also become stretched with very little traffic as I live alone. At this rate I will need to replace this $600 rug in less than a year. When I contacted them about their supposed 1 year warranty, they told me rugs were not covered and there was nothing I could do. It's crazy how they don't stand behind their product and couldn't even suggest a solution, even if it was something I should do differently. I then tried to give it a 1 star review on their site to prevent others from buying it blindly since it didn't have reviews and they still haven't posted my review. Very sketchy...

Oct 09, 2019

Structube — noah leather sofa

I bought a Noah leather sofa two years ago from the structube store in North York, Ontario. After using it...

Structubeorder missing/ awful customer service

Hi,
                I ordered chairs back in August they were on back order like every item in your store seems to be. Last week I got a text message confirmation that my item arrived in store, shortly after I got a call from the store to tell me that it shows the warehouse sent the item but they cannot find the item. Yesterday I called the store, the associate said he would look into it and call me back... I waited all day and no call back. I called the customer service line this morning and she was extremely rude and offered no solutions to me.. told me it was a store issue now even after I explained multiple times that the store cannot locate my chairs. I asked to speak to a supervisor which she said they do not have. As I kept trying to explain that I have been charged for these items and they cannot find the chairs she told me that "I have other customers to speak to so I'm going to end the call" and then hung up on me. It is no wonder that structube has these awful reviews online. I have never experienced such rude and useless customer service.

Sep 13, 2019

Structube — in store pick up

I bought a sofa at store on 8-Sept and the store sales told me the sofa was back order and asked me to wait...

Boucherville

Structubebed delivery

The initial delivery of the bed took a very long time to arrive. Once received, we attempted to put the bed together and realized that 2 of the 3 boxes received were duplicates. The delivery date for the missing box was set and later cancelled by Structube on the same day of the delivery. Once rescheduled and delivered, the box which was missing in the first delivery, contained a faulty piece. Each time that we had to contact Structube, they requested an email to their customer service. Their response to our emails were delayed or lacking. We are still waiting for their response to receive another shipment with all the pieces to assemble the bed. This is completely unacceptable. Had we known that it would have been this frustrating to order online from Structube, we would have shopped somewhere else.

Structubedefective seater sofa ariel dark grey and worst customer service ever

I moved into a new house last month and ordered most of my furniture from Structube Heartland Mississauga. One of the items was a 3 seater sofa Ariel dark grey which had a number of defects and I informed the store immediately. This was more than 2 weeks ago. Replacement was scheduled for next weekend which I wasn't comfortable with and I requested another delivery date which was bluntly denied to which I requested atleast half an hour prior call before delivery reaches my house. On the delivery day I got a call 5 minutes before the delivery truck reached my place and then he didnt even wait for 15 minutes and stopped taking calls 10 mins after reaching my place.
                    I talked to the manager again to get another delivery scheduled which they said would be today July 3rd and when no one showed up, I called the store manager again who said they missed to arrange a delivery. I took an off from my work just to stay at home to be available for delivery and Structube just forgot that they need to deliver. When I said I am fedup with a defective sofa lying in my living room for more than 2weeks I just want this to be taken back get a refund, I was told I need to visit their store to get a refund.
                    I dont know how far this brand can go with such customer service and how do they hire such people who can just forget their job.

Structubedelivery

May 17, 2019 purchased a double recliner from structube 1832 merivale road, ottawa, ontario [protected] and had it delivered from your warehouse today by two small guys. They refused to bring the recliners upstairs although the clerk at the store stated that they would bring it to the room requested.
                      I called the store and informed them that they would have to return the item because the deliverers refused to bring it upstairs which was a standard staircase, no turns, not winding. i did not see a problem other that they said it was too heavy for them.
                      i suggested that they take it out of the box if it was too cumbersome but they refused.
                      as a parting gift I heard one of the SMALL russian guys tell me to '[censored] you'.
                      we are seniors and we were appalled by their behaviour. I have never encountered such rudeness when delivering a product. you really should look into another delivery service.

Structubevilla bed

bought a bed for my daughter - took day off work to assemble the bed - after assembly notcied the bed smelled very mouldy...had to disassemble, pack and ship back - received a second bed, day off work again, assemble another time and again moludy - asking structube to send a non mouldy bed, and have someone come and disassemble the bed to return and then reassemble a new one - they refuse...

Feb 11, 2019

Structube — complaint against someone in-charge called john

It happened today, 11th of Feb. 2019. At around 2:30 pm I called this branch in Heartland (5980 McLaughlin...