Bloomingdale's / worst website, ever!
I made an order back in November, 2015. There is actually no way to change a billing and a shipping address to two different addresses. Later I received a call from the fraud department and I was told that my order was cancelled because the billing address did not match the one on my card. I tried to order something again, but received an email stating that the item I ordered was now out of stock. You cannot change the address and only because of that there is no way you could order anything from Bloomingdale’s. I honestly don't think the hassle of the website is worth anything I could possibly want.
More Bloomingdale's Complaints & Reviews
- Bloomingdale Customer Service (1 - 800 - 323 - 7857) - the worst customer service staff - no accountability 
- Bloomindales Online - sent wrong item, twice, then had trouble getting refunded on credit card 
- Bloomingdale's - customer service 
- Bloomingdale's - credit card (involuntary closing) 
- Bloomingdales - lost items and will not return
- Bloomingdales.com - framed of theft by bloomingdales employees at westfield century city in los angeles, ca. october 30, 2018 to avoid racism scandal
- Bloomingdales.com - online representation
- Bloomingdales.com - pricing of opening a credit card account
- Bloomingdales.com - billing department
- Bloomingdales.com - service