Bloomingdale'sordering over the phone.

During the black-frifday event i took advantage of the promotions and discounts given by Bloomingdales, i placed my order over the phone with a one of the bloomingdales representative (this experience was really bad, i could barely understand what the person was saying, he sound like if he was reading from a script or something) on November 27th of this year 2015 (to make it evident) this person while taking the order made a mistake and sent me the wrong size and color of the boots i have ordered, not even because i gave him the web Id., no. with the specific color, he sent e the wrong color, at least he sent me the right boots. i called back to re-order the boots with different person and this one too made the same mistake but this time on the boots size, then he voided the order and on the same order no. he placed a new one, (i don't know how he did it) but he did, and never honored the original price that i payed but hrged me full price for the item, i called again and explained the situation to a supervisor and this one promise to credit the money back into my card for what i have payed before, and until this day im still waiting! i never received an email, or a credit or a phone call from bloomingdales regarding this matter the problem was never solved, I've been dealing with this dilemma with no result of solving it, the boots were $347. but then my Amex was charged for the amount of $584.00 that's a $218.00 difference of the total amount charged from the original purchase. after talking with many supervisors over and over, no one was able to help me, at the end i was charged for the full price of the item because of someone else mistake when taking the order. Thank you bloomingdales for the great experience shopping over the phone. I don't think i will be making any purchase with you guys again. Macys does a better job with their customer, and that's embarrassing been that you guys are more high-end labels and thus more expensive.