Bloomingdale's 59th Street New York 10022. / prada sandals

1 United States

In aug 8 2016 I purchase a pair of Prada sandals, and return them on aug 2016
I paid $533.49 total $43.49 I paid in cash and the rest I paid with a gift card from Bloomingdales. Few days after I return the item I received a call from one of the managers in that dept to let me know they receive the package but they could not refund me in cash because I paid with the gift card and cash also. I told him that I never ask to be refunded in cash that they can send another gift card like I had before. It's being 3 months since our conversation numerous phone calls very rude people answering the phone I spoke to customer service and a lady with the name of Lauren told me that the manager was out for few days but the next day they will take care and she will call me back. I'm still waiting this is not the first time I have to deal with this people. After reading all the complaints in consumer reports I realized this a very common practice in this specific store.

Az