Calvin Klein

+55 112 388 8250(Brazil) 0 0
Europe
CK Stores B.V., Stadhouderskade 6, 1054 ES Amsterdam, The Netherlands

Complaints & Reviews

my calvin klein packable, lightweight, premium down coat

Overall I have been very happy with my Calvin Klein packable, lightweight, premium down short coat these past two years. However, now when I remove my coat I have little pieces of down on the back and arms of my sweater or dress. It really shows up badly on navy, black and other dark colors. But when I look at the inside of the coat's back and sleeves there is no sign of any little down feathers. By the way, I have never "packed" this coat in the way that it can be used. Do you have any suggestions as to what I can do about this 'shedding down' problem??

I also have a CK long coat (not packable) styled very similar to the short one but have never had a down problem with it, and it washes/dries beautifully. So I can't figure out what the problem is with the short coat's shedding little down feathers.

coat that was purchased

A coat was purchased at the macys listed above on sale for 130.00 in feb 2019. After having the coat for a month the zipper fell off the coat. At that time the weather was getting...

men's cotton stretch briefs

Three of the men's cotton stretch briefs purchased less than three months ago have developed similar holes and the material around the waistband and thighs is flimsy (see attached pictures).

They were purchased at Karstadt department store in Berlin, Germany.

I would like a full refund. The price of three briefs runs around EUR 35.00.

Thank you.

watches

We had a very bad experience in Bucherer watch store in Lucerne, Switzerland.We were told that we will not get a tax refund if we do not have a credit card.we were told that prices for Tissot watches are same all over Switzerland But Boutique Silvia, Interlaken, Switzerland offered us 8% discount & helped us by filling out a form that can get us a tax refund even though we didn't have a credit card. This is a fraud and it is not accepted because they promised that it is the same price across Switzerland. We need immediate refund since we are still in Switzerland and will be leaving from Geneva on 13th. Also give us a voucher for 8% discount on our purchase so we can redeem it in Geneva, Switzerland.
We request you to resolve this issue at the earliest so we can get a tax refund.Attached are the images of Bills from both the stores for comparison.

Hi
I purchased a pair of flip flops from Calvin Klein store at infinity 2 mall, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.

Within less than a month it started peeling off its skin from its surface. Never expected this quality product from such an established brand.

Really surprised that a Calvin Klein product would have such a quality. It's as good as done. Cannot wear it anymore anywhere because it looks like a "fake" now. I've attached pictures of the same. Maybe that will give a clearer picture to you guys.

My suggestion would be please improve your QC. Or it won't be long for your brand to loose its value and eventually loose customers.

Really disappointed with the product quality and life.

exchange issue

82796 I have a complaint of exchange. I got a tee-shirt as birthday gift and i didn't like the pattern but when i went to get it exchange the person in-charge of the store is telling me...

handbags

82796 I've purchased 2 handbags in the past year or year and a half. Both handbags are wrapped near the zipper inside the bag. I would like them fixed the proper way. These...

backpack

I have sent numerous emails and also called customer service about a defective bag that I paid sixty dollars for and I'm being ignored. It's so unprofessional. I've never seen a company, especially one as big as Calvin Klein act in this manor. I'm really disappointed that a customer could be treated this way. I believe they are just ignoring me in hopes that I will just give up. I'm just disgusted.
Maureen Anderson

backpack

dry clean only womens blouse

I purchased a Women's Dress blouse in May at Macys. Its a dry clean only top so I took it the cleaners after wearing the top twice because I had a business trip for work and needed the blouse. I picked up the top and the cleaners to learn that the black in the top bleed into the white. I went to Macys to return the $89.50 top to learn that they have a 30 day return policy. Needless to say I really love this top and hate that it is now ruined and I am not able to wear it only after wearing it twice. I would love to have another one but I am afraid that this would happen again and I will be in this same position paying for cleaning for a ruined top. I would request a refund for this top.

dry clean only womens blouse

winter coat and jacket

I bought a winter coat. And, I love it but the zipper is no working any more. The coat looks new but I can use because of the zipper . Can you, please, fix it for me? I also had...

wearing gym pants

I purchased a black pair of stretch gym pants for my daughter about two months ago. The pants have been worn a few times but not after only two months. Cheap stretch pants don't wear till about six months or so. The pants are full of little pin holes which I was trying to see but realized they are all over the pants. I expected far more from your product. We are big Calvin Klein fans in my home and never have had any complaints of any other clothing or accessories . . Just very disappointed in the quality of this item. Thank you. Sabrina Forrest

watch

Dear Sir, Madam,

A great day to you,

Please kindly help as I have a complaint of your dealer ( Alhomaidy for watches in KSA, Hail branch) as follows;

Yesterday I just asked to replace the watch band of my Clavin Clavin Claine watch(photo attached), the technician there in AlHumaidy In Grand Mall Hail contacted with his main office in Riyadh to ask if it is available and how much??

I have really been shocked of the price of it, he asked for 400 suadi riyals, equals $106.60.
I got angry as I believe that's not the real price, this is too much, I talked to the manger there, he replied :"that's the price", I told him I am going to complain, he replied : " you can do what do like".

Please kindly help to find the best price for my watch band a.s.a.p

Much appreciated
    Moha'd Abuliela
    [email protected]

men shirt

Bought this shirt for my husband who has worn it maybe 4 times. I have only washed it by hand. The armpits have lost their color and my husband is not a person that even sweats much...I am very disappointed as he really liked the shirt. Your brand is suppose to be top of the line and with this shirt I see that it lucks a lot to be desired. I need to know what can be done about this shirt that I paid close to $30 for. Thank you.

women’s underwear

This was around Christmas time. I bought 4 pairs of women's underwear, and I wore them once. And all the pairs of underwear tore at the seem the whole way round and broke.
These underwear were the right size. And we're not too small.
Now, stores do not accept returns, which is acceptable- but this is a product I have paid for that I am unable to use.
Within the space of wearing just each of these items just once

These were over £10 each.

What is going to be done about this, as this is very unfair.

ck one smell

I bought a CK One eau de toilette from a local shopping store at my place on February 19th, 2019 . Since i already familiar with the smell so i didn't bother to try & test it. As soon as i reached home, i sprayed the parfum and it smell so good. Unfortunately after a few minutes, the after smell was something i did not expect it to be. It doesn't smell fresh like the original CK One i had used before. Did you change the ingredients or you added something new in the ingredients? TBH, right now i am sad and i fell cheated. I really want to request for full refund or change the the one that i bought to CK Be instead, if possible . Hopefully i hear from you very soon. :(

leather boots

I bought a pair of leather boots last year through Zappos that I don't wear often. I live in CA. I paid over $125 on sale. Last week the sole of the right boot broke in half. I've never had this happen to a pair of shoes and I frequently buy Calvin Klein or Kenneth Cole shoes. They both are my favorite shoe makers and fit my feet well. I really love these boots and when I wear them, I get a ton of compliments but I can't afford to buy another pair and I don't want to pay for the repair. That would make the boot cost more than what I spent. I work in a professional atmosphere and fashion is my passion. I would like credit to buy another pair or a new pair of the same boot. I wear a size 9 and prefer leather because they last longer. My shoe guy says it will cost a lot to repair. My number is [protected]. My address is 1146 W 127th st, LA, CA 90044. the tips of the boots just started unraveling also on the day of the last rain in CA about two weeks ago. Today is Feb 1st. I can search for the receipt in my home email but I'm at work right now. Claudette.l.[protected]@kp.org

• Of
    Ofelia Bermudez Sep 07, 2019

Calvin Klein / shoes

US
    I bought 2 pair of high heels last year through Macys that I don't wear often. I live in Fairview NJ $125 on sale. Last week the seam of the right and led shoes broke I've never had this happen to a pair of shoes and I frequently buy Calvin Klein or Kenneth Cole shoes. They both are my favorite shoe makers and fit my feet well. I really love these shoes and when I wear them, I get a ton of compliments but I can't afford to buy another pair and I don't want to pay for the repair. That would make the shoes cost more than what I spent. I work in a professional atmosphere and fashion is my passion. I would like credit to buy another pair or a new pair of the same shoes I wear a size 5 and prefer leather because they last longer. My shoe guy says it will cost a lot to repair. My number is [protected]. My address is 214 sedore ave fairview nj 07022 I can’t search for the receipt in my home this is my my email [email protected]

zipper problem

Every other winter I get a new jacket but last years jacket recently been having a zipper problem. It zips up but then it gets undone at first. Now it doesn't zip correctly anymore. I took the jacket to macy's and they said there nothing that they can do. I would think it would have some warranty specially that I bought it from macy's and also because its a name brand like Calvin Klein. The numbers on the jacket are cm503771 and cmuig5026. Macy's said that most likely I worn out the zipper but I told them its a rain jacket so I only wear the jacket in raining conditions. I feel that a jacket like Calvin Klein should last more then a year specially if I only use it in winter the zipper should last more then a year. Now I don't have a jacket for the raining season because the zipper gets undone and its frustrating to try to make the zipper to work. Javier.[protected]@my.csun.edu

dress

82796 Me and my husband has always been a big fan of Calvin Klein. My husband surprised me with this beautiful dress 👗 over $120 that I decided to wear on Christmas 2018 Dinner party. I...

underwear

In June 2018 I bought 9 pair of Calvin Klein underwear and been wearing them on and off with other brands. To my surprise all of my Calvin Klein underwear at around 3 months are torn in the butt area. Sad to say paying top dollar for things that don't even last 3 months and on top of it using them randomly. Hope to hear from someone and find a resolution

underwear

calvin klein luggage

Attention Customer Service, I bought a Calvin Klein luggage bag several months ago, but now the top handle and side handle have become detached. Do you offer any replacements or...

men's dress shirt & trousers

My new (and well fashioned) shirts have no chest pocket! Cloth material is thinner than other brands. Will this be the norm for your CK brand? Recently purchased (from Costco...

nylon logoroun backpack

I bought bag it from online Calvin Klein.When i recieve it the product completely damaged and i call customer support they did not give me free overnight shipping and they said we will send your money back around 14 business day.They shouldn't do that they are like amateur company i never buy anyting from calvin klein online.I feel upset because i need this bag next day for school

Dear Sir or Madam,

In May 2018 I bought a few items in a shop in the big shopping centre in Kielce (town where I live) in Poland. The shop sales such brands as Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Levi's, and Pepe Jeans. Among products I purchased was T-shirt by Calvin Klein. Unfortunately, after use of 2 times and after washing it twice the T-shirt is not for use anymore. The fabric became thinner, the name on it fade away and what is worse when touched with fingers it rips off.
The shop where I bought it rejected my complaint and I won't get any refund.
I am very disappointed customer because of the quality of the fabric and secondly the way I was treated by the stuff and the owner of the shop.
I decided to send my complaint straight to head office of CK to show you how purchased T-shirt looks like.

Your faithfully
Aleksander Król

youth boys underwear

82796 I bought my son a 2 pack of boys briefs at Bon Ton before the store officially closed and within 2 washes (Yes I washed the item as directed) one of the pairs waistband unraveled...

delivery

I have received an email to say this order has been shipped, however when placing the order I did so under your delivery terms, see attached and as I am sure you will know them any way. These items are for my Daughter's birthday on Monday. I have just tracked them and they are still in the Netherlands so don't expect they will be delivered within the time frame you have guaranteed. It also states that if they were unable to ship within the time frame I would be informed, this has not happened either. I ordered them with a lot of time to spare and now I am very angry that they are not going to arrive in time for my Daughter's birthday on Monday morning.

delivery

a woman's handbag

Bought on the 17/06/2018 from airport duty free shop in Austria. Has been used 5 times and already the matetial has started to crack. The bag colour is red and unfortunately the...

Dear CK,
I'm an international traveler, I go to the USA frequent. On my last trip to the US in May 2018. I bought a women purse from Orlando premium Outlet mall. I didn't use until last Sunday, July 15th, 2018. On Monday morning opening my wallet I find the edges are peeled off. And everyday an new part is getting peeled off. Is this normal? I have paid $75 for this wallet and it didn't last for 2 days. I thought I', buying from a reputable brand. I need to be compensated for this and I'm out of the US so I can't got to a CK shop and exchange this horrible product. Please, advise.

broken goods

82796 I have purchased three (3) Calvin Klein Swimwear sets (one after the other), and all three of them have broken after a handful of times of being worn. All have broken at the clasp...

calvin klein bag

I have made numerus purchases in the past, but was very disappointed with this purchase which i believe may have been faulty. This purchase was made whilst on holiday in Montreol in Canada.

I have only kept this bag to use very occasionally. To my surprise I noticed some of the thread work from the small straps started coming away, after minimal intervals of use.

In addition, any items placed in the bag have been lightweight.

Furthermore, it came as a shock when one of the small strap completely came off whilst using the bag.

I can hardly start to understand how this is possible.

I have never experienced this type of fault with any of my bag purchases, in particular branding of this nature.

I have always regarded Calvin Klein as a highly reputable company with a strong quality.

I am unhappy, as i really enjoyed buying this bag.

calvin klein bag

poor customer service

I bought a bag 2 weeks ago and it was broken. I tried to return it and received an extremely poor customer service. In fact the bag was defective but the dales associate did not...

eternity for men 100ml spray bottle

Problem... The spray feature of the bottle does not spray anymore. Recieved as xmas present dec 2017. Item purchased at younkers dept store, west desmoines, iowa. Because younker...

ck all

recently bought a bottle of ck all at Kohls dept store, number on bottom of bottle is 7355. bought it on 05/ 04/2018. store is in Kyle Texas, fragrance last about 30 min. after...

82796 When dry cleaning this product the lining melted underneath inside coat, This was not cleaner issue because instructions displayed the wrong directions of caring for this garment...

dyes that bleed even in cold water

82796 I am a dry cleaner and I have the most problems with your product. 1. All say to dry clean but I know from experience that that is not going to have good results. 2. You are using...

outerwear

Love Calvin Klein outerwear. Bought several for myself and daughter within theclastcfee years and as recently as last year. Zipper on coats and jackets roke within year or 2 with...

calvin klein tote bag

I bought a Calvin Klein tote bag during my holidays to The States. The rubbery bit at the side of the handle strap peels of only after a few use. I ended up peeling the whole strip of the rubbery but off for ecstatic purposes. However the edges of the straps are cutting into my skin and it is hurting my hands. Please refer to the photo attached.

Please advice on how you can help. I have great faith in a reputable brand like Calvin Klein and I am expecting a better quality in the products than this I am currently residing in Australia.

Thank you.

Wendy Yeong

Email address: [protected]@yahoo.com.au

calvin klein tote bag

macys, hanover

Dear whom it may concern,

I received a gift from a family member who traveled to the US in January. This gift was from a Macys Store in Hanover. The gift was two Calvin Klein Crew Neck Sweaters. Product being from the Calvin Klein Performance collection. One white and grey and one is white and blue. I wore both once, the white and grey was washed one using the recommend procedure and the other was not washed. I regret to inform you that the quality after one wear and one wash was appalling. The colour has faded, the quality is terrible and the cotton has a ball like effect on the outside.

I hope my issue can be resolved with a credit one for an online store or a shipment of new sweaters.

no response after 6 weeks

My return has not yet been approved after calling Calvin Klein relentlessly I am being harassed by being hung up given false information, it has been 6 weeks no response from a giant company like Calvin Klein!Its a glitch from their side that they haven't figured out, They donot take things seriously this has been one of my worst experience with such a famed company, they need to live up to their words and find a solution and stop mentally stressing a customer there is no compassion in their words as they donot understand what they are putting a customer through

coat zipper

I bought this expensive coat. The zipper has broken after only slight wear. I would like a replacement. This coat has been hardly used. There are other complaints about these...

coat-bad zipper

I have purchased two Calvin Klein coats in the past 3 years, spending $100s of dollars only to have the zippers break each time. One was a short coat and the zipper came off track...