Having problems with Prada?

Prada Customer Service Contacts

800 800 77232 (European Countries)
+1 877 997 7232 (USA and Canada)
+852 35 267 100 (Hong Kong)
Via Antonio Fogazzaro, 28
Milan
Italy - 20135
Hong Kong Office
36/F, Gloucester Tower, The Landmark, Central, Hong Kong

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Prada Customer Service. Initial Prada complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Prada above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Prada. Discuss the issues you have had with Prada and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Oct 23, 2020

Prada — Service / personal property damage

Date of Incidence: Oct. 17th, 2020 Prada Store #: 22 Customer Name: Dubravka Last Address: 275 Roxton...

PradaSpectacle frame

I bought Prada spectacle Frame along with prescription glasses from Spectacle hut plaza singapura on 22nd June. Within a month of getting the delivery back side of the frame fell off (see attached pictures). Spectacle but though replaced it but this is not original (original picture enclosed).
I'm complaining about the Quality of the frame and craftsmanship as how can a quality product have this kind of issues so quickly and then same part is not available to replace. I'm expecting either a full refund or replacement with brand new frame.

Jan 03, 2020

Prada — Customer service and availability of product

My husband went to the Prada store at Yorkdale at 10am when store was opened. We were looking for the Prada...

North York (toronto)

PradaNo goods received, no news, terrible service

I have ordered a bag online through the official PRADA online store.
    Confirmation ERP_BEPR4964016_29387bfb.
    Payment was executed (1.800€) and order was confirmed through mail. The order would be dispatched after four days... the site says; enjoy fast shipping.
    This happened three weeks ago.
    After one week I send a mail and received an answer they were checking the situation and would get back to me.
    Called the number (is switched off after two ringtones), resend mail, resend another mail.
    No news after three weeks.
    This is the worst online shopping experience EVER. A luxury brand that treats the customer like filth.
    We understand things can go wrong, but keep the customer informed.
    Do not buy with them any more, I will not for sure.
    Jan Demeyere

Oct 16, 2019

Prada — Prada men’s cotton/poplin coat

I bought a Prada Mens's Cotton/Poplin cost from the Prada Shop in Dubai Mall Extension and after I did my...

PradaSpectacles

Good day to you.

I have noticed quite often every time I get caught in the rain my frame go grey (tarnished), looks like it has been sprinkled with powder. It would happen just once in a while but it appears to be happening all of the time now, and only on the left side (left eye).

These are my spectacles that I wear daily so it looks quite distasteful when wearing them that one side is grey and the other black!

I'm happy to send these onto so you can see the problem I am having.

Kind regards,
      Lorna Brown

• Updated by LornaB21 · Oct 14, 2019

Hi there,

please see attached photos of my glasses that are discolouring.

kind regards
          Lorna Brown

• Updated by LornaB21 · Oct 14, 2019

Hi there,

I have noticed every time my glasses get wet they discolour. The left side of the frame looks as though powder has been sprinkled on them. It takes a while for them to go back to normal. This only happened once in a while but I've noticed it happening more frequently now.

Please see attached photos to. I got caught in the rain this morning and this is what happened!

regards,
          Lorna

PradaSunglasses sps 02t 54d17 u61-144 145 3p

I'm complaining about Prada sunglasses SPS 02T 54D17 U61-144 145 3P.
        I bought this precisely between 17-18th February 2019 from Mall of Emirates (Dubai)
        The film of the sunglasses is chipping off.i never thought even for once that such a renowned brand lily Prada could have such a poor quality product. I'm hoping my complaint is addressed and resolved at the earliest.
        Many Thanks
        Monali singh
        [protected]@gmail.com
        Mobile no-[protected]
        India

Aug 23, 2019

Prada — Brand new damaged handbag with no box

The products in general are amazing however, Prada Auckland New Zealand - Queen Street store has appalling...

Aug 13, 2019

Prada — prada tennis

dear good morning. I have several Prada shoes and I am a regular customer. The last one I bought, which ha...

Aug 02, 2019

Prada — Unethical behaviour

I bought eye glass on 2016 (sps57q5816dg0-0a7142n). 1 week ago while ı m cleaning the glasses paint of the...

PradaPradaliveclub

I had ordered few bags from pradaliveclub on 15th june and done complete online payment for my order and I received the confirmation mail but after that no msg or mail from the site. I have written tons of mails but no reply. I really needed those bags asap but It has been more than a month now. Why charge & not send the product. For a big Brand like Prada this is really shocking and shameful. I have sent the images of the order confirmation. Really upset with the service

Pradaliveclub
          Pradaliveclub

Pradapray sunglasses spr 16r 56 19 2 au-4mo 135 2n

I paid a lot of money for my glasses, and the tint is wearing off so when I look out of my glasses, everything is spotty. I purchased many many products from your company, which I believe is one of the best in the world. I am shocked by the quality of these glasses which are only a few years old. I hope that there is something that you can do. Kindly let me know what can be done to assist me in this matter. I have had sunglasses from many other companies that have lasted many many years, and I expect that when I pay $400 for a pair of sunglasses, they will last me more than a few years. The glasses were purchased in a retail store on rue de la Montagne in Montreal, QUEBEC, Canada.

pray sunglasses spr 16r 56 19 2 au-4mo 135 2n

Jul 17, 2019

Prada — [protected]@yahoo.in

I have been prada fan since long and use many of their products I got a pair of shoes for my husband and wa...

Jul 05, 2019

Prada — faulty sunglasses

Always brought Prada sunglasses but brought my son a pairs And they are now unable for him to wear due to the...

Pradaaftershave x 3 bottles

Hi .I've been purchasing Prada aftershave now for some time .however as I'm getting to the bottom of the bottle I'm unable to get the last 10ml to 15 ml approx out .this has happened with several bottles now and im unhappy the fact in total I've lost approximately 100ml of aftershave over a period of time .its unfair when a 100 ml bottle is sold and then you are only able to use 85 to 90 ml of the bottle .please advise as to what to do as I always buy your product. However its putting me off slightly the fact I'm losing out each time I make a purchase kind regards Jon Thom

aftershave x 3 bottles
              aftershave x 3 bottles

Pradaemployee left me on hold and never answered back

I called the PRADA location on Broadway in New York at 12:59pm on June 2, 2019, to inquire about a men's cologne. I was transferred to the men's department and when I asked if their location carried the Luna Rossa cologne, he told me to hold while he checks the availability. However, I was put on hold for over 14 minutes and while still holding, I called from another phone and another employee answered my inquiry within 2 minutes of hold. I told him that I was currently on hold on another phone with the same location regarding the same inquiry and asked who the other employee was. At that time, the other two employees in the men's department were Peter and Jack. It was one of them who put me on hold for 14 minutes before I decided to hang up. This is extremely rude and unacceptable from a company as reputable as PRADA.

Pradafake prada bag from prada boutique korea (lotte centum city, busan)

I purchased a prada saffiano lux (color: marmo) on 24 october 2013 from prada boutique at lotte centum city, busan, korea. This is my first purchase of prada bag, of which, I was very proud to be able to carry your prestige brand the past 5 years. However, to my disappointment, a genuine second hand shop seller in malaysia (which I am frequent of to sell my pre-loved genuine branded bags) told me that my prada bag is fake!, despite providing all the relevant documents. I had authenticity card and receipts provided by prada boutique in korea. The bag expert also showed me the flaws of the bag, which is very different from the originals, such as the finishing quality at the edge of the bag and strap (mine is splitting and not well concealed) and the silver metals used around the bag (my zipper is rough and stained with dots, the finishing of the metal clasp are not as fine as the originals). I appreciate if someone from prada hq management could contact me on how to resolve this matter. I paid krw2, 180, 000 for this bag and I expect a refund or at least an exchange for an original at your original prada store. Such a humiliation and shame to be carrying your brand, only to find out it has been fake all the while! You can email me at [protected]@gmail.com if you require more evidence, I will gladly provide photos and videos of your fake bag! Or better, please call me at +[protected] to discuss this matter before I escalate this matter further!

Apr 19, 2019

Prada — worst customer service ever

I went to Prada in Dubai mall to see if I can get rid of tiny dirt on the bag. usually other luxury brand...

Apr 13, 2019

Prada — prada perfume

Hello, I got a parfume (Amber) for my birthday one month ago and the spray doesn't work. My friend doesn't...

Pradaprada polo shirt issue

I bought a polo shirt 2 months ago and the collar has faded completely. I have worn it only 5 to 6 times and and the polo has completely become unwearable. I contacted the service center and they arent offering any help for the same.. Worst purchase ever. Very unhappy with prada.. They just told me that they cant do anything about it and it's just "wear and tear". Im sure that this wasnt suppose to happen just by wearing it 5 times. No other brands have given me such an issue.

prada polo shirt issue