Having problems with Prada?

Prada reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 25, 2008. The latest review Product and service was posted on Oct 4, 2021. The latest complaint prada certification card for argilla saffiano lux bn1844 was resolved on May 02, 2018. Prada has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 140 reviews. Prada has resolved 26 complaints.

Prada Customer Service Contacts

800 800 77232 (European Countries)
+1 877 997 7232 (USA and Canada)
+852 35 267 100 (Hong Kong)
Via Antonio Fogazzaro, 28
Milan
Italy - 20135
Hong Kong Office
36/F, Gloucester Tower, The Landmark, Central, Hong Kong

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Prada Customer Service. Initial Prada complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Prada above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Prada. Discuss the issues you have had with Prada and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Prada Complaints & Reviews

PradaProduct and service

I bought pointed shoes from Prada. After wearing them twice the front of the shoes bended and creased. Something I am not used to with other brands. I normally buy Chanel, Hermes and Gucci and Alaia shoes. I mentioned it to Farfetch and they send my shoes to the retailer. Three months I waited and the outcome is: it is wear and tear. So Prada sells shoes that after wearing them twice starte to crease?

Product and service
Product and service

• Updated by Karin alexandra · Oct 05, 2021

Please help me! I bought pointed shoes that after wearing them twice are creased. The shop does not take responsibility so i am turning to you. I am very upset as they cost me a fortune. I want to keep faith in a good outcome. Please help me! I asked Farfetch and they tried to help by sending the shoes to the retailer. But the retailer said it was due to wear and tear

PradaPrada purse [protected]

I purchased a bag and I was told I can return or exchange within 14 days. Went to the store and I was disappointed with the outcome. The team were not willing to help from the beginning, they called the manager and the manager said the same thing that they mentioned that is in conflict with what is written on the back of the receipt. The reason for declining the return that it is too soft… also the manager compared the Prada brand with Zara, which was even more disappointing for me. A purchase from Prada is being compared to Zara…. Today is the 13th day of purchase they let me leave without any action which may give a reason now for them to say no for after 14 days, but meanwhile they still want to ask higher manager. I expect a full refund as I have no more appetite to this product anymore after this bad experience and not willing to deal with Prada anymore.

Prada purse [protected]

Pradashoes falling apart

I have two pair of "platform slides" that are literally "squashing" down. You can tell by the top that they are not over-used and are actually quite cared for by a shoe lover!!! I adore these shoes and want to know what can be done to the soles/platform bases to fix them. I'm including one of the pair as the others are at my boyfriend's house so I can't photograph. They actually had black "foamy" material falling out of the seam!!! I adore both pair and would love to have them repaired or replaced with like kind please. (I can provide pics of other shoes at a later date)

shoes falling apart
      shoes falling apart

PradaCustomer Service

I purchased a pair of shoes from prada.com and after receiving the shoes, I tried one of them on one foot in my bedroom closet for less than 30 seconds. Due to poor fit and the way it looked on my foot, I arranged to return the shoes for refund by contacting customer service. After a week, the shoes were returned to me with a note enclosed stating "the product has not been returned in its unused and original condition", alleging that I had worn the shoes!!! I contacted prada client services to dispute this accusation and questioned "how could I have worn the shoes when they do not fit???" prada still insists that the shoes are
        Used. This leads me to believe prada is defrauding their customers by unloading their return merchandise on some unsuspecting customers like me and charging for the price of new shoes and are getting away with this fraudulent practice with impunity. Prada has refused to take the shoes back.
        [protected]@gmail.com

PradaProduct

I bought a wallet but its defective within 14 days. The retail changed a new wallet for me. Before I even use, I saw its defective again. Then I top up more money to change a brand new handbag. Once again it is defective! I had always thought prada is a very luxurious brand. But it is an utter disappoint to me. How come such luxurious brand can be defective 3 times in a row? I am so pissed off with prada and no longer want to change a new one. I no longer trust prada and want a refund but the manager won't allow me

1 Response

PradaPoor After care service

i wrote number of email and spoke to customers service twice and still waiting for resolution - all i was asking for is Prada packaging that i did not receive from authorised supplier - i am sure this is not a difficult request -
            any i am so disappointed that i am now writing to
            Miuccia Prada and Raf Simons

for your reference - i have used this this email for communication
            [protected]@aol.com
            kamal - [protected]

1 Response
              • Ke
                Kesorn Sep 07, 2021

I should have read the review for Prada before I purchase the wallet, customer service not helping and refused to send my authenticity card that I keep asking for, good luck I’ll not buy order from Prada again !!

Mar 07, 2021

Prada — Re-edition 2005 nylon bag - 1BH204_064_F0002_TU_V_V7L

I'm writing an email to raise a complaint regarding my order GBPR7975504 on numerous occasions I have...

Oct 23, 2020

Prada — Service / personal property damage

Date of Incidence: Oct. 17th, 2020 Prada Store #: 22 Customer Name: Dubravka Last Address: 275 Roxton...

PradaSpectacle frame

I bought Prada spectacle Frame along with prescription glasses from Spectacle hut plaza singapura on 22nd June. Within a month of getting the delivery back side of the frame fell off (see attached pictures). Spectacle but though replaced it but this is not original (original picture enclosed).
              I'm complaining about the Quality of the frame and craftsmanship as how can a quality product have this kind of issues so quickly and then same part is not available to replace. I'm expecting either a full refund or replacement with brand new frame.

Jan 03, 2020

Prada — Customer service and availability of product

My husband went to the Prada store at Yorkdale at 10am when store was opened. We were looking for the Prada...

North York (toronto)

PradaNo goods received, no news, terrible service

I have ordered a bag online through the official PRADA online store.
                Confirmation ERP_BEPR4964016_29387bfb.
                Payment was executed (1.800€) and order was confirmed through mail. The order would be dispatched after four days... the site says; enjoy fast shipping.
                This happened three weeks ago.
                After one week I send a mail and received an answer they were checking the situation and would get back to me.
                Called the number (is switched off after two ringtones), resend mail, resend another mail.
                No news after three weeks.
                This is the worst online shopping experience EVER. A luxury brand that treats the customer like filth.
                We understand things can go wrong, but keep the customer informed.
                Do not buy with them any more, I will not for sure.
                Jan Demeyere

Oct 16, 2019

Prada — Prada men’s cotton/poplin coat

I bought a Prada Mens's Cotton/Poplin cost from the Prada Shop in Dubai Mall Extension and after I did my...

PradaSpectacles

Good day to you.

I have noticed quite often every time I get caught in the rain my frame go grey (tarnished), looks like it has been sprinkled with powder. It would happen just once in a while but it appears to be happening all of the time now, and only on the left side (left eye).

These are my spectacles that I wear daily so it looks quite distasteful when wearing them that one side is grey and the other black!

I'm happy to send these onto so you can see the problem I am having.

Kind regards,
                  Lorna Brown

• Updated by LornaB21 · Oct 14, 2019

Hi there,

please see attached photos of my glasses that are discolouring.

kind regards
                      Lorna Brown

• Updated by LornaB21 · Oct 14, 2019

Hi there,

I have noticed every time my glasses get wet they discolour. The left side of the frame looks as though powder has been sprinkled on them. It takes a while for them to go back to normal. This only happened once in a while but I've noticed it happening more frequently now.

Please see attached photos to. I got caught in the rain this morning and this is what happened!

regards,
                      Lorna

PradaSunglasses sps 02t 54d17 u61-144 145 3p

I'm complaining about Prada sunglasses SPS 02T 54D17 U61-144 145 3P.
                    I bought this precisely between 17-18th February 2019 from Mall of Emirates (Dubai)
                    The film of the sunglasses is chipping off.i never thought even for once that such a renowned brand lily Prada could have such a poor quality product. I'm hoping my complaint is addressed and resolved at the earliest.
                    Many Thanks
                    Monali singh
                    [protected]@gmail.com
                    Mobile no-[protected]
                    India

Aug 23, 2019

Prada — Brand new damaged handbag with no box

The products in general are amazing however, Prada Auckland New Zealand - Queen Street store has appalling...

Aug 13, 2019

Prada — prada tennis

dear good morning. I have several Prada shoes and I am a regular customer. The last one I bought, which ha...

Aug 02, 2019

Prada — Unethical behaviour

I bought eye glass on 2016 (sps57q5816dg0-0a7142n). 1 week ago while ı m cleaning the glasses paint of the...

PradaPradaliveclub

I had ordered few bags from pradaliveclub on 15th june and done complete online payment for my order and I received the confirmation mail but after that no msg or mail from the site. I have written tons of mails but no reply. I really needed those bags asap but It has been more than a month now. Why charge & not send the product. For a big Brand like Prada this is really shocking and shameful. I have sent the images of the order confirmation. Really upset with the service

Pradaliveclub
                      Pradaliveclub

Pradapray sunglasses spr 16r 56 19 2 au-4mo 135 2n

I paid a lot of money for my glasses, and the tint is wearing off so when I look out of my glasses, everything is spotty. I purchased many many products from your company, which I believe is one of the best in the world. I am shocked by the quality of these glasses which are only a few years old. I hope that there is something that you can do. Kindly let me know what can be done to assist me in this matter. I have had sunglasses from many other companies that have lasted many many years, and I expect that when I pay $400 for a pair of sunglasses, they will last me more than a few years. The glasses were purchased in a retail store on rue de la Montagne in Montreal, QUEBEC, Canada.

pray sunglasses spr 16r 56 19 2 au-4mo 135 2n

Jul 17, 2019

Prada — [protected]@yahoo.in

I have been prada fan since long and use many of their products I got a pair of shoes for my husband and wa...