Having problems with Louis Vuitton?

Louis Vuitton Customer Service Contacts

+1 866 884 8866 (USA and Canada)
+44 207 998 6286 (United Kingdom)
+61 130 058 2827 (Australia)
+43 15 336 151 (Austria)
+32 22 892 828 (Belgium)
+45 33 151 022 (Denmark)
+49 211 864 700 (Germany)
+353 16 590 294 (Ireland)
+31 205 755 775 (Netherlands)
+41 223 110 232 (Switzerland)
+852 81 001 182 (Hong Kong)
+60 130 088 8586 (Malaysia)
+63 27 560 637 (Philippines)
+65 67 883 888 (Singapore)
+27 117 849 854 (South Africa)
+82 234 321 854 (South Korea)
+66 26 647 272 (Thailand)
22, avenue Montaigne
Paris, Colorado
France - 75008

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Louis Vuitton Customer Service. Initial Louis Vuitton complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Louis Vuitton above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Louis Vuitton. Discuss the issues you have had with Louis Vuitton and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Jan 15, 2021

Louis Vuitton — Chance swain csos

I purchased a purchase from this store and rep in Salt Lake City. Chance assured me, I would not have a...

Louis VuittonLV X NBA pocket organizer

I ordered this pocket on the phone. Unfortunately, this lady record a wrong address at Jan.07th 2021. So I immediately call to the customer service to try to change the address at same day. I even called them twice, they both said they corrected address already. But, they still shipped out to the wrong address at Jan.8th, since they told me the address has problem. And one of the lady name is Jeniffer said I shouldn't place this order. What? And I have to wait for them to return to the LV, then LV can ship to my correct address. Or I have to contact the person in wrong address to take it. What?

Louis VuittonRepairs/chevy chase md

I sent my 2012 Hampstead bag to the Chevy Chase MD store in November 2019. COVID hit, I understand the world was on hold. I have been calling to get my bag back for 2 months. Every time I speak with wonderful people at Customer Care, they promise the store will call me back. That never happens, this is a constant revolving situation. My bag has either been stolen or lost. Do I have to get a lawyer to get the $2500 bag back?
    The repair #[protected]

Louis VuittonCustomer service

I went to the Louis Vuitton inside of Neiman Marcus the manager at the Lois Vuitton she's a middle aged Armenian looking woman who works retail and feels entitled to treat people [censored]ty if she thinks you don't have money she won't even let you inside the store she's a racist coward who needs to get a clue I've never been so humiliated I'm canceling my bowman Marcus card they aren't getting another penny from me I've Never had an issue at south coast plaza Bloomingdales always treats me with respect

Sep 01, 2020

Louis Vuitton — Defect product and bad after sale service in george st sydney

Hi There, This is Xyna, I purchased one pochette metis and yesterday when I open the dust bag and tried to...

Sydney

Aug 24, 2020

Louis Vuitton — Never receive my purchase

Purchase a bag from Louis Vuitton almost two month for my wife. It was Suppose to be anniversary present...

Jan 15, 2020

Louis Vuitton — victorine wallet

Hi, I visited the store in KLCC on Tuesday, 31st December 2019 and was served by your employee, Fara. I...

Nov 11, 2019

Louis Vuitton — ladies bag

on 6 November 2019 I purchased ladies bag that I found that it has wrinkles & fine lines in front and back...

Oct 26, 2019

Louis Vuitton — cancers flower boho bag

Zero for the whole company ! A big fat Zero for selling knowingly a boho flower bag which smells of poop...

Louis Vuittonshoe

Hi, I bought an LV monte carlo car shoe at MARINA BAY, on 25-10-18, how ever sometime, March 2019,
        The surface leather starts to peeling off and most of LV aficionados are telling it looks like and defects or fake shoe, as I also have another LV shoe and Belt, where I don't have such problems. Only with this monte carlo car shoe. I am totally not- satisfied with this shoe. Can you pls find me the solution.
        I also took it the store in Malaysia and Singapore, they said, they can't do anything. Such a reputable and trusted brand,

Rajin
        [protected]@gmail.com
        +[protected]

Louis Vuittononline purchase - neverfull gm

I purchased a Neverfull GM bag in December of 2018. (Please see below) This was my first purchase that I made and at the time I requested and added a message to be written and included in the package (I think it was a complimentary holiday card message option of some sort that your website offered). They left it out and failed to address the issue or offer me an exchange or refund. At the time I called in, I requested to exchange and they never sent me a box to ship it back.

Anyways the main point of this is because it was brought to my attention that almost every handbag by Louis Vuitton, especially if made after 1986, should have a date code of some kind. It is very rare that an item does not. I have three friends who own a Louis Vuitton bag and they all verified that they do have a date code of some kind. Again, mine does not and this is very upsetting. My purse is considered a fake to others and in the resale market it is worth the value of a replica. Please advise. I want a refund or exchange.

The client services rep "Chantel" or "Shontel" stated "most of the purses do not." That is false. Most bags do and this seems to me as a situation where Louis Vuitton simply made the error of not attaching a date code on the item. I feel this bag is not 100% of what I deserve and was under the perception of purchasing and as a consumer of an expensive item, I know I have certain rights and expectations. Please assist me with this matter. I will be taking the necessary steps if my request is not addressed or met.

• Updated by Hunchomike · Oct 12, 2019

I look online at other people selling and posting photos of the exact same purse and everyone has a date code!!! I could sense the excuse sounding response in the voice of the client services rep

Oct 09, 2019

Louis Vuitton — louis vuitton security selling and use drugs inside and outside the store

Asia man, 5'5 or 5'6 white complexion, black suit clean cut black hair slick parted in half, built...

Louis Vuittonneverfull

Good morning
            I bought a bag on the Caesar's store in Vegas on the 21st of August. On my arrival to Frankfurt my wife noticed two small holes on the bag. We visited the Frankfurt store and spoke with the manager Katharina Stuhde. She offered a repair but no exchange as she could not do it. Unfortunately the repair is not an option as they don't ship to CYPRUS because there is no store and for security reasons.
            Attached the photo and my invoice.
            Right now I am not a very happy customer.
            What solution can you give me?
            Thank you!

neverfull

Sep 14, 2019

Louis Vuitton — men's belt

had purchased a belt from LV some 3-4 months back from the Marina Bay sands store in Singapore. My husband...

Louis Vuittoncall service & order placement

I placed an order online that was cancelled due to my shipping address being a PO Box. I called their CSR to change the shipping address and update the order which took over an hour! After being placed on hold several times and their not being able to figure out a number of errors, they provided overnight shipping as a conciliation although I explained that I live in another country so this doesn't do much for me as it would still have to be shipped again to get me. Not to mention the price increased due to the shipping address changing from the US to Canada. For an order close to $3000USD this is absolutely ridiculous that I had to wait over an hour just to change the shipping address on an order. Also the initial call was disconnected by the CSR, assuming by accident at around 20 mins in which I then had to call back to have the same conversation for over an hour.

Sep 11, 2019

Louis Vuitton — nicholas

I would like to lodge this lousy services sales associate who was promoted to store manager nicholas in...

Louis VuittonPayment done but product not dispatched

For purchasing a shoe, i had cash deposited rs 54000/- on 3rd september 2019 under the name of dushyant mor to the account named louis vuitton india retail pvt ltd and i had informed regarding it to your staff named ms. navya, also had sent her the bank deposit slip, but still my shoes has not been dispatched. i talked with bank and they told the payment has already done. it was for special occasion and still it not dispatched from your store. i am sending u bank deposit slip. please check the account n please find a solution for this asap. if it get late then its of no use to me. inform me as soon as possible.
                Bank details
                bank name- citi bank, ghodod road, surat, gujarat
                branch deposited -jeevan bharti building, connaught place, new delhi-110001
                account no- [protected]
                account holder- duahyant mor
                amount-54000/-

Payment done but product not dispatched

Aug 21, 2019

Louis Vuitton — store manager leilani mora cole

I spent $3650 on the Babylone handbag, took it home and tried to fill it with my everyday items all to find...

Aug 05, 2019

Louis Vuitton — the staff refused to issue tax refund form

According to laws, it is ok to help friends get a tax refund form when they will claim and take the good...

Louis Vuittondefective heat stamp on speedy bandouliere

The bag has a major defective letter (F in France) on the heat stamp. It was originally from UK. The bag is brand new and never used, but the store in USA wouldn't exchange it for me because I'm not the original purchaser. The general customer service says it's under their policy that the original purchaser must be presented if an item was purchased abroad. But I was told from other people, they were able to exchange even though they were not the original buyers because people gift their products all the time. I'm so lost. What should I do?

defective heat stamp on speedy bandouliere