Bill Luke Chrysler / Buyer Beware!
We purchased this vehicle and immediately had mechanical problems. We attempted to return the vehicle the next day due to problems but were unsuccessful. We would have picked our 2nd choice if they would have allowed us to. We were told by the salesman that it was "Certified". It was not and we have had to return the vehicle several times for repairs.
This vehicle has had front end control arms replaced, power steering pump, a/c compressor, the cd skips and has not been able to be repaired. The front end started to shake today when you apply the brakes (6/14/2008)
We have just challenged the loan with Wachovia and the down payment with our bank. Hopefully we will get some satisfaction.
More Bill Luke Chrysler Complaints & Reviews
- 2005 Chrysler town and country - Spare tire storage area. 
- 2005 Chrysler Town & Country - Defective brakes 
- Chrysler Pacifica - sub frame rust 
- Chrysler Dodge Jeep sales - fraud 
- Maple Ridge Chrysler Dealer - Fraud truck service 
- Chrysler - dodge heater core
- Chrysler - emergency brake engagement cover breaking and slicing my thumb
- Chrysler - 2013 chrysler 200 limited no passenger side heat
- Chrysler - 2014 dodge ram 2500 diesel
- Chrysler - unhelpful employee