BestBuy.com / worst buy
I bought my wife a digital camera to replace the one she had. The previous was bought at this same Best Buy but was ruined accidentally. We did not purchase insurance. The seond time, we again were asked by the sales associate if we wanted insurance. We specifically wanted to know if theinsurance covers all damages. After she convinced us that the insurance would cover the cost of any and all damages, even accidentally. We paid close to $600.00 for the package. A year later, while vacationing, the camera was ruined when I fell with it. When I returned to Best Buy, they told me that the insurance did not cover accidental damages. It was an extension of the one year warranty already included. Best Buy will do whatever it takes to take your money. They are dishonnest and untrained. Best to shop at Circuit City.
More BestBuy.com Complaints & Reviews
- Best Buy - Return Policy - beware of best buy during the christmas holiday! 
- Best Buy - unacceptable repair and customer service 
- Best Buy - best buy won't replace or credit a defective product 
- Best Buy Canada - customer service (or lack there of) 
- Best Buy - refund delay for debit card purchase 
- Best Buy - repair service for commercial washer/dryers.
- Best Buy - never received item bbytx-805573981165
- Best Buy - repairs on pc
- Best Buy - webroot - cancelled - still charged for webroot - geek squad best buy
- Best Buy - stove purchase 18 months promotion acc#6035 3513 3036 9300