Best Buy / best buy manager
I recently purchased a 40 inch Samsung Led tv from best buy, Upon setting up the new system, I encountered some minor problems during the inital setup. I visit the Saugus Store with the Tv manual and surround sound manual and spoke to several sales assoicates about the best way to resolve the setup problems I was encountering, Instead I was told that if I wanted to resolve my problems The store had a service that handled the installation and setup for a fee of hundred and ninety nine dollars for setting up a home theater surround system
I explained to them that I had everything working except for the surround sound and could they show me where I had crossed the connections.
The store manager told me that it I wanted to resolve my problems, I had to purchase there plan for a hundred and ninety nine dollars. I just spent 2, 000 dollars purchasing the product and you would think they would take a few minutes to try and assist in resolving a minor problem.
Instead I returned the product the next day and Best Buy just lost another customer and a sale. I repurchased the same product from another retailer and not only was I able to complete the setup without any problems, the sales associates took the time to answer any questions that I had
WHO NEEDS BEST BUY, THEY SHOULD HAVE GONE BANKRUPT INSTEAD OF CIRCUIT CITY
More Best Buy Complaints & Reviews
- Best Buy - Return Policy - beware of best buy during the christmas holiday! 
- Best Buy - unacceptable repair and customer service 
- Best Buy - best buy won't replace or credit a defective product 
- Best Buy Canada - customer service (or lack there of) 
- Best Buy - will not answer their phone! 
- BestBuy - delivery and customer service
- Best Buy - service
- Best Buy - headphones
- Best Buy - how I was treated at a best buy by an employee.
- Best Buy - laptop repair