Best Buy Performance Plan / performance plan is a rip off!
Purchased dyson dc-14 vacuum along w/best buy performance service plan. They sold the plan telling me any problems at all, just call us and we will take care of it!
The hose on the dyson has a large crack which is expanding.
Called best buy - they do not carry parts for dyson at all. If I want, I can get the part then replace it and they will reimburse me! I did not pay for an extended warranty to fix it myself!
I did not pay to buy the part and wait on them to reimburse me. Since they won't fix it, after I paid for them to - why would I believe they will send me the money?
I spend an hour on the phone w/3 different people and 1 supervisor for best buy - that's an hour i'll never got back. They hung up on my twice!
I have the option of a pro-rated refund of my contract. Why pro-rated - they would not have honored any part of it since they can't get the parts!
I will never purchase from best buy again!
More Best Buy Performance Plan Complaints & Reviews
- Best Buy - Return Policy - beware of best buy during the christmas holiday! 
- Best Buy - unacceptable repair and customer service 
- Best Buy - best buy won't replace or credit a defective product 
- Best Buy Canada - customer service (or lack there of) 
- Best Buy - refund delay for debit card purchase 
- Best Buy - repair service for commercial washer/dryers.
- Best Buy - never received item bbytx-805573981165
- Best Buy - repairs on pc
- Best Buy - webroot - cancelled - still charged for webroot - geek squad best buy
- Best Buy - stove purchase 18 months promotion acc#6035 3513 3036 9300