Best Buy / car stereo installation
Don't ever get anything done by Best Buy in their mobile installation bay. These sorry blokes failed to simply place a seal in my firewall of my car to prevent water from rushing into my car and guess what happened. My car is flooded with over $3000 in water damage and my entire stereo system totaling over $7000 is totally ruined. A 10 cent grommet and some sealant would have saved me 10k worth of damage and the hassle of having to deal with their insurance company which is a nightmare. To put it simply DON'T EVER GO TO BEST BUY AND GET WORK DONE ON YOUR CAR!!
More Best Buy Complaints & Reviews
- Best Buy - Return Policy - beware of best buy during the christmas holiday! 
- Best Buy - unacceptable repair and customer service 
- Best Buy - best buy won't replace or credit a defective product 
- Best Buy Canada - customer service (or lack there of) 
- Best Buy - will not answer their phone! 
- Best Buy - customer service damaged products
- Best Buy - samsung soundbar refund request!
- Best Buy - poor customer service.
- Best Buy - repair service for commercial washer/dryers.
- Best Buy - never received item bbytx-805573981165