Best Buy / scam charges
When I purchased a computer recently from Best Buy, I used their 6 month-same as cash offer. I stated very plainly that I did not want any other maintenance agreements or additional coverage from their business. On my second bill, a $ 6.89 "debt cancellation" charge showed up. I called customer service to have it removed and they referred me to another toll free number stating they could not help me. This charge is wrong! I've heard about other issues such as this from Best Buy. I doubt I will ever purchase from them again.
More Best Buy Complaints & Reviews
- Best Buy - Return Policy - beware of best buy during the christmas holiday! 
- Best Buy - unacceptable repair and customer service 
- Best Buy - best buy won't replace or credit a defective product 
- Best Buy Canada - customer service (or lack there of) 
- Best Buy - will not answer their phone! 
- Best Buy - issues at the store on multiple levels
- Best Buy - no refund issued on a cancelled order
- Best Buy - customer service damaged products
- Best Buy - samsung soundbar refund request!
- Best Buy - poor customer service.