Bell Mobility / loyalty
our small business was looking for a shared mobile plan for four of our emplyees. We approached Telus, Bell, and Rogers. Telus was the lowest, Bell mid range, and Rogers the highest.
two of the current users where already with Bell, one for 12 years and one for 9 years. We approached Bell and asked if they could do a little better than the current offer. Guess what the response was "NO".
I called them and asked if they would rather lose 2 loyal customers than work with us and gain 2 more. They still would not budge.
Abosutly no customer loyalty. Now i know why i am with Telus, but have no say in who the company sticks me with in the shared plan.
More Bell Mobility Complaints & Reviews
- Bell Canada / Asurion - unfair business practice and poor customer service 
- Bell Canada - collection agency
- Bell Canada - constant billing errors 
- Bell Canada - over billing 
- Bell Canada - harassment customer service 
- Bell Canada - cell phone list while shipping
- Bell Canada - home phone
- Bell Canada - bell mobility
- Bell Canada - your trucks parking
- Bell Canada - I am complaining about the bell insurance company (regarding iphone x lost)