Bell Mobility / billing

1 Ontario, Canada Review updated:

First off, this is not the first "screw-up" of Bell's on me but I am a little "over the top" on this one so here I am.
It has got to a point where Bell (all services) mess up so much you throw up your hands and live with it.
This matter involves there cell phone catagory. Called again today (second month in a row) about over charges on my cell phone. I pay a fee for unlimited texting which I applied 3 months a go. Not only are they billing me for the unlimited texting they are billing me for the texts!! Roughly $100+ last month and again this month, above my normal fee's. This is after I thought I had straightened it out with them last month.
This is a huge company that continues to run like this over and over.
This past call this morning for over charging me again left me on hold for over an hour. Called at 10:27 a.m., hung up at 11:34.
Soooo, can't get the bill right and continue to treat coustomers like crap with service.
I could go on for ever. If there is anyone reading this that has a phone number email or what ever for me to contact or can recommend anything that is serious (I don't need anymore jokes, Bell has been a laugh) please amail me.
That's the worst part of this. You never expect such a huge company to be so pathetic with their coustomers but yet I have no way of really making them pay in some way for again and again messing up. Some ignorant people I'm sure are paying these over stated bills and not knowing it. That is stealing. You know Bell will not refund the money. They are over billing hoping even a small number of people pay the inflated mark up. What's the worst that happens to them??? People like me call and have it adjusted to the right amount!! That's it!!
Bell has nothing to lose by over billing but lots to gain by stealing from their coustomers!! Like I said, very PATHETIC!!

halltonyt@gmail.com if you have an answer to how I can really nail these bas****s

Comments

• Cr
      24th of Sep, 2011

you can get any fee or charges waived by asking to speak to CRA, even if they are valid usage charges. You may not get CRA if you ask for a supervisor, that might only get you a more experienced representative...just keep asking to escalate until you get to CRA to get anything waived. they can even send you out a free demo phone sometimes.

• Di
      11th of Jun, 2012

I gave Bell Mobility 3 months written notice, via email for cancellation of two cell phones, who's contracts were up on March 11th. They have continued to bill me for both numbers until April 12th. They say they don't accept cancellations in writing, although they confirmed cancellation of my first cancelled phone in December 2011. At that time I informed them that I would be cancelling my other two phones when my contract was up in March 2012. The cell charges that are in dispute are for 647-233-8795. My daughter was at college in Ottawa, I had her phone changed to my ten, so she didn't have to pay long distance to talk to us. In October or November I received a bill in the amount of $5, 000. When I called them they informed me that whoever took the change had neglected to save it. They said they would fix it right away and adjust my account. In February they cut off her phone, because of another huge bill, for the same reason. She went out and got a phone with another carrier, because she was stuck in Ottawa, unable to contact anyone. I couldn't pay the $5, 000+ . They made the adjustment and I paid the difference at that time. Remember, she no longer has a phone with them. Now they want $216.00. Due to their continued mistakes, and the fact that I had cancelled the contract, I don't believe I owe them anything. They have sent it to collections.

• Pi
      14th of Jun, 2012

I pay my bill and not long after I am maxed on my bill but I hardly use my cell phone not even 2 weeks after it is at its limit. I have unlimited text and I am still get maxed out. I even had my phone turned off for a week and Bell turned my service off and I was not even used up to my spending cap I have had on going problems with Bell. I want to switch to either Rodgers or Telus