Having problems with Zong Pakistan?

310 (From Zong Number)

CMPAK Office Near Fayyaz Lab, Jinnah Road - Quetta

Sukkur
Shop № 421-422.C Minara Road Sukkur

Karachi Concept Store Clifton
GPC-1, Clifton Block 5, Bilawal Chorangi, Adjacent to BBQ Tonight Restaurant, Karachi

Karachi Gulshan
Gulshan-e-Iqbal Opposite Batul Mukaram Masjid

Hyderabad
19-20/2 B/2 Auto Bhan Road Near Petrol Pump, Hyderabad Railway ECSL, shop № 05

Karachi North Nazimabad (Hyderi)
Plot № D-02, Block No. D, Sector № 2 North Nazimabad Karachi at Main Five Star Chowrangi

Central

Sialkot
Lucid Tower, Opposite Christian Hospital Paris Road, Sialkot

Gujranwala
Near Traffic Police Office, GT Road, Gujranwala

Lahore
6-C/3 WB Mall Near Hussain Chowk opposite Raja Shab, Noor Jahan Road Gulberg 3 Lahore

Gujrat
Rehman Centre, Near Govt. College for Women, Fawara Chowk, Gujrat

Lahore Railway
Railway Plot № 1, khasara № 8317/7917/7 McLeod Road, Opposite Metro Hotel, near railway station

LUMS Lahore

511/BVII, Jail Road, Civil Lines, Sahiwal

Complaints & Reviews

Installation for zong tower

To
The Honorabal Director Zong Office Islamabad.
Subject: Apllecation
of plot for Zong Tower.

Respected Sir,
With great reverence and veneration it is stated that I belong from District Khyber Tehsile Bara Kom Akakhel Madakhel Akhoon Talab Sadiqulah kaley. I have 10 kanal plot which is very suitable for the Zong Tower to be install. As per my short survey I found that there is weak signal of Zong networks. It
is also pertinent to mention here that the population of our village is more than 10000. I therefore offer my 10 Kanal plot for the installation of your Zong Tower wich will not only provide the best Zong services to our area but also will bring prosperity through fast Zong network. It is further requested to kindley send your survey team to visite the aforesaid land/area in order to prepare feasibility report.

I shall be highly obliged and thankful if your great self give attention to our village Aka khel Madakhel Akhoon Talab Sadiqulah kaley Tehsel Bara District Khyber.
Thanks in advanse.

Truly Yours,
Sadiqulah
S/o Zanjeer khan
Hikmatulah S/o Sadiqulah

Kom Aka Khel Mada khel, Akhoon Talab.
Sadqulah kaley Tehsel Bara, District Khyber.
Cell:[protected]/ [protected]

New zong mobile tower install

Assalam o Alikum Zong Darector Sahib
Hamari ilaqi me boht problem h networks ki kion k thar h hamari pass telenor ka aik tower h woh bilkul nhi chalta hamari ilaqi ki logg boht tang aha gaye hen telenor ilaqi waloon ki app se request h k Hami zong ka new tower installation kar ky daya jaye taky hamari service ki preshani khatam ho saghy hum 30 bandon nazdigi franchise bhee gai complaint note kar wai leken abhi tak amall nhi hoa
Total Abadi 35000
Assadullah Samejo
Contact number [protected]
Address. Village Sajan Jo Par Talka Dhali Distt, Tharparkar

Unavailability of signals and internet to instal zong tower still we have free land for tower

Dear Sir
I have to request you here we have a low coverage area of signal as i know here is no tower seen and signals very weak of any network
we hardly need a tower to install here and we have a sufficent land for installation of tower my adress: peshawar bedber afridi road mera mashogagar mob:_[protected]
[protected]
[protected]@gmail.com

Zong 4g 2019 return balance

Dear zong owner I am a zong old number customer of 2019 please give me my 2019 return balance on my number in 2020

weak signals and poor internet services

Sir Actually Iam complaining About Weak Signals of Zong Services And their is very very Poor Internet...

no network

SUBJECT: APPLICATION FOR INSTALLATION OF MOBILE PHONE TOWER To Honorable Director of ZONG Respected Sir, I...

Information Leakage

last month of February 2020 an employee of ZONG company leaked my personal information that was registered on my SIM and the company is not taking the notice of employee who have done it the information includes my name registered on SIM number address as well as call logs not only mine as well as my friend who have the ZONG company SIM information is also leaked. The issue is serious higher authority should take an immediate notice.

Zong 4g 2019 return Balance

Dear Zong Owner.
I'm a Zong Old Number :[protected] Customer of 2019 Please give me my 2019 return Balance on my Number in 2020.

Internet

Im facing problem to very low speed of zong 4g for last 3 hour

zong internet service

Respected athurites this is sajid ahmad khan belong from peshawar, sir in our area aslam dehri located in on...

Dear Sir/Madam,
My mobile is destroyed by un-favourable circumstances so when I switch on my sim in mobile so zong sim showed me invalid Sim and the remaining message are on my screen,
MSISDN:[protected]
Name:Shah Khalid
CNIC:[protected]
IMSI:[protected]
Active date.09-02_200
So I need my sim at any condition or request because my most contact person are gone from me in ..
So plz help me to given my sim back..
My sim number [protected].
Syed Junaid Ahmad
From Mardan..

Mohallah Landicham Village Sowaryan Tehsil And District Mardan

my zong sim issue in karachi so I need my sim back..

installation for new zong tower

To The Concern, The ZONG Manjer, Pakistan. SUBJECT: APPLICATION FOR INSTALLATION OF MOBILE PHONE...

balance loss

I lost my sim and then i purchase new sim card of the same number ([protected]) from the Zong customer...

zong sim

My number is [protected]. It had been a long practice that daily from my account from Rs 4 or more are deducted. I stopped recharging my account. after months this month I recharged and again without my usage heavy amount is started deducted. The helpline has no answer to my question that on 11/12/2019 and. 12/12/2019 till noon I neither made call nor used net, yet around Rs15 are deducted. My request is pls stop this nonsense deduction

4g network failure

company should provide 4G performance all over the city Equally but here on Gulzar e Madina Road i got poor...

need of installation new tower

Dear CEO Zong Pakistan; i would like to pay your kind attention regarding ignoring my Village which is on the...

zong 4g internet

This [censored] company doesn't care for their services anymore at least from last one year. Especially in the evening time from 6 to 12 pm their internet service is too slow to do any kind of web surfing. I had made a complaint an year ago and its the same. These [censored]ing [censored] can't even upgrade their services in a whole year in major city of Lahore. And I am not the only one complaining about their customer care.

balance was dropped without any use

I have been contacting the customer care but they are useless and unethically treated. I am using Zong...

mobile tower

To

The Concern,
The Mobil ink, Ufone, Telenor, Warid, Zong.

SUBJECT: APPLICATION FOR INSTALLATION OF MOBILE PHONE TOWERS.

Respected Sir/Madam,

This is to inform you that we want to install Mobile Booster/Mobile Tower /Wireless Tower. I have a 200 sq yards west open leased, boundry wall, Next to Corner Plot in Kaka Khel Mian Town Behind of Main Offices Police Line Mardan Road District Charsadda . All network signals in the area are very week with availability of Electricity. if you have any chance to implant the Booster of Mobilink, Ufone, Telenor, Warid, Zong. I offer my land for reasonable rent. Kaka Khel Mian Town Near Palaton District Charsadda.

Kindly send your Survey Team for inspection.

Name of Contact Person: Ubaid Jehan Zeb Khan
Contact No: [protected]
E-mail : u.[protected]@gmail.com

4g service

Kindly check, 4G service at our area Tower Chack No. 84/15.L District Khanewal, Tehsil Mian Channu. where 4G service is available but unfortunately is very poor, poor mean 4G showing on our smart phones and when we are trying to use anything, like Youtube, Whatsapp video & Audio calls that at the same time getting 3G even some time less than 3G as well.

we are requesting to you please improve service to get strong signals of 4G.
your response in this regard would be much appreciated. thanks