Bell Mobility / poorest of poor service
Bell has the poorest of poor customers service and billing. Can anyone name a class action lawyer who will stand up to this farce of a company. We have been with them for almost one year a collectively every bill of ours is over 200 per month. We run business from this phone as they are aware this is a business line. They have a new policy (they say that they cut off a phone bill at 150.00 and for 10 months now we have been on time everytime they send a bill, but they will issue a bill date of the 25th of every month. On this day electronically they shut our phone of because of billing maximum. But they shut this off on the 25th (before we get the bill delivered) they shut the phone off like we are neglegent customers. They have been given the heads up theat our bill is consistantly over 200 every month, but still say they have this system that they cannot control. Sufficed to say, on January 25th, one of our potential clients (a Realtor) tried to call us tonight and because it said our phone was temporarily out of service, he had decided not to use our service. This is a 3000.00 dollar hit to us and we have just had a baby not only three months ago. What does the mighty screw up of a cell service company do about it. Nothing.
I wonder how Bell, the Giant screw ups will straighten this out. Probably treat us like any other customer and tell us to try to keep more current to which we do. Without having a credit to the (overpaying) they are defaulting on their contract.
Any help you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for help or advise.
More Bell Mobility Complaints & Reviews
- Bell Canada / Asurion - unfair business practice and poor customer service 
- Bell Canada - collection agency
- Bell Canada - constant billing errors 
- Bell Canada - over billing 
- Bell Canada - harassment customer service 
- Bell Canada - cell phone list while shipping
- Bell Canada - home phone
- Bell Canada - bell mobility
- Bell Canada - your trucks parking
- Bell Canada - I am complaining about the bell insurance company (regarding iphone x lost)