Bell Canada / credit due
In November of 2007, I contacted Bell to let them know that I was moving and since I had received poor service in the past, I was going with a different provider. I paid my last bill in full and was told I would receive a credit for the overpayment, since service was shut off before the end of the billing cycle. They owe me a measly $32.00. It is now May of 2009. I have called numerous times and after waiting on hold for over 2 hours in total, I still have not received my credit. I am know contacting my lawyer. It is the principle of it. How much would I be paying in interest if I did not pay my bill for this amount of time. Bell Canada would have sent this to a collection agency by now.
More Bell Canada Complaints & Reviews
- Bell Canada / Asurion - unfair business practice and poor customer service 
- Bell Canada - collection agency
- Bell Canada - constant billing errors 
- Bell Canada - over billing 
- Bell Canada - harassment customer service 
- Bell Canada - team stole my old modem after installing bell's
- Bell Canada - bell home service
- Bell Canada - one bill for internet, satellite and telephone service.
- Bell Canada - bell mobility
- Bell Canada - bell fibe