Bell Canada / credit due

1 Ontario, Canada Review updated:

Account #[protected]
In November of 2007, I contacted Bell to let them know that I was moving and since I had received poor service in the past, I was going with a different provider. I paid my last bill in full and was told I would receive a credit for the overpayment, since service was shut off before the end of the billing cycle. They owe me a measly $32.00. It is now May of 2009. I have called numerous times and after waiting on hold for over 2 hours in total, I still have not received my credit. I am know contacting my lawyer. It is the principle of it. How much would I be paying in interest if I did not pay my bill for this amount of time. Bell Canada would have sent this to a collection agency by now.

Pa

Comments

• Jg
      15th of May, 2009

Yes, this seems to be some sort of thing with Bell Canada. We stopped my mother's phone service in 2007 when her alzheimer's had her trying to use her telephone as a TV remote. We paid her last bill in full, according to their instructions, but somehow ended up with a $26 credit. We received the credit via cheque, finally, last year (2008) in November...4 months after she passed away.

I hope you don't have to wait til then.