Bell Canada / unsolicited calls
Bell canada continues to align themselves with the telemarketers, all in the name of "profits" and are now routing their unsolicited calls for a fee thru various third world countries, and simply refuses to address to many grave concerns of their own paying customers here in canada.
The canadian government is still sitting on their # deciding what to do about this continued and growing problem on privacy invasion by the big corporates like bell canada and their affiliates who willingly allow it to happen, freely giving customers' lists/numbers to theses various marketing "leeches" to use as they please, all for a tidy profit to bell.
None of my calls or complaints has gotten any satisfactory answers from bell canada (Bce), my very own telecommunications provider, but yet they gladly ask that I pay a hefty fee to stop (Call blocking service) this nuisance what they themselves are encouraging for their own greed. It is a monopoly that must be stopped!
Please help... Stop these calls at all times of the day and specifically in the evenings when I need some peace and quite time.
Z. Tony rahim
E & o. E
More Bell Canada Complaints & Reviews
- Bell Canada / Asurion - unfair business practice and poor customer service 
- Bell Canada - collection agency
- Bell Canada - constant billing errors 
- Bell Canada - harassment customer service 
- Bell Canada - over billing 
- Bell Canada - home phone / internet
- Bell Canada - bill
- Bell Canada - billing on all my services
- Bell Canada - bell tv
- Bell Canada - bell internet services