Bell Canada / unsolicited calls

Without prejudice

Bell canada continues to align themselves with the telemarketers, all in the name of "profits" and are now routing their unsolicited calls for a fee thru various third world countries, and simply refuses to address to many grave concerns of their own paying customers here in canada.

The canadian government is still sitting on their # deciding what to do about this continued and growing problem on privacy invasion by the big corporates like bell canada and their affiliates who willingly allow it to happen, freely giving customers' lists/numbers to theses various marketing "leeches" to use as they please, all for a tidy profit to bell.

None of my calls or complaints has gotten any satisfactory answers from bell canada (Bce), my very own telecommunications provider, but yet they gladly ask that I pay a hefty fee to stop (Call blocking service) this nuisance what they themselves are encouraging for their own greed. It is a monopoly that must be stopped!

Please help... Stop these calls at all times of the day and specifically in the evenings when I need some peace and quite time.

Thank you.
Z. Tony rahim
E & o. E

A  16th of Aug, 2010 by
I call it harassment and threaten the caller every time wishing to speak to a supervisor to no avail. As soon as you ask for a supervisor they hang up. CHICKENS!!! Once you ask them to place you on the do not call list they are legally bound in Canada not to call you, but sadly they don't get that. Sad part, I will never go back to Bell after the way I was treated many years ago. As a young single mother, I had a sitter that called a psychic line for a total of $789.99 for the one call. First asked to have the call removed from my bill to no avail. Then tried to make arrangements to pay it off as I could afford it and still they hounded and harassed me until it was paid off. As a young military private at the time, I could hardly afford to pay for my car and insurance let alone a bill like that. I refuse to even use a Bell pay phone, and they will never ever get one red penny from me ever again even if they were the last providers on the face of the earth, I would go without. And they still call telling me what a valued customer I was and send me letters asking me to return. But that's okay because they are losing money on postage. I figure another 70, 000 letters will make us about even. Rogers is actually no better. What ever happened to Shaw, they were a really customer orientated provider????

Bell Canada Logo Bell Canada
Customer Care Service
The Office of the Bell Privacy Ombudsman, 160 Elgin St.
Canada - ONK2P 2C4