Belk - Triangle Town - Raleigh / treated badly

1 Raleigh, NC, United States Review updated:

I guess you are right about belk. That is right belk is the worst place to work. I had a same problem and we had been treating like that. You right about if you are known person for manager you will be treat good or if you not then they put all presure on other. I work at traingle town belk I had so many complain about those issues but they did not pay attantion. So I was tired with all management like richard, tony, lauri and linda but they don't so then I decide to call excel line. I called and talk about that. Now they called me and said why you call on hot line and said you lie to them with out investegate our problems so store manager was telling his own story and seems like they want to get rid of me because I complain about them. So they were asking some non sence question to me which is not belong to me and also they lie if they have to save somebody's job. Well I decide to quite from there and if somebody wnat to fix that problems over there so they should fire there management not emplyees. I am going to complain about this labor department soon about descrimanation.

Comments

• Co
      20th of Mar, 2009

I have worked for Belk for a few years. I recently left. They do treat their employees badly. When you take steps as outlined in the handbook to get help to resolve issues--you only create a big red target on your back. I was out on FMLA leave after my child was in an accident. When I tried to return, I knew something was wrong. Long story...I will post exactly what happened soon.
    You are right, the people that are treated the worse are the associates on the floor. Management is twisted and some people in loss prevention are too. One LP person quit because she said she couldn't take part in "setting up associates" like her LP boss wanted her to. Me, along with other current associates are wondering how Belk gets by with all the devious behaviour by upper management?

• Ro