Having problems with LTD Commodities?

LTD Commodities reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 11, 2007. The latest review Slim white storage tower was posted on Jan 8, 2021. The latest complaint payer 6314662617 was resolved on Nov 19, 2018. LTD Commodities has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 49 reviews. LTD Commodities has resolved 29 complaints.

LTD Commodities Customer Service Contacts

2800 Lakeside Dr.
Bannockburn, Illinois
United States - 60015-1246

LTD Commodities Complaints & Reviews

Jan 08, 2021

LTD Commodities — Slim white storage tower

I ordered Item#: 586185-1Isu-wht on their website which is described as a Storage Tower 9 in. sq. x 5 ft...

LTD CommoditiesRipoff

I ordered from them in november, part of the order came but not the main thing I ordered. They have sent me three requests for a review for the product never received. I try giving them feedback but since it isn't positive they say it doesn't meet their requirements, meaning it isn't positive. They make no effort to send the product or explain why it hasn't shown up.

Dec 08, 2020

LTD Commodities — Shipped wrong order to me and won't ship the stuff I have already paid for.

On dec. 2nd I placed a 9 item order for over $200. On the 3rd I received an email saying that 3 of my item...

LTD CommoditiesOvercharge on order # [protected]

I placed an order 9/25/2020. I completed the payment which was online of $269.96. They now say I owe $7.35 extra on the order. I have called 5 or more times about everyone giving me a different answer. I was told it would be credited back or to go to a different website to file a complaint. I was told the accounting department was new and they made an error. Now I was given a number to call to make a payment which is not what I wanted to do. I want the extra amount credited to my account. Your help obviously don't know what they are doing.
    Please, Please help me. I love LTD but this is out of hand.

LTD CommoditiesI put an order in that was supposed to be on my 90 day credit

Customer service put an order on my Debit Card that was supposed to be on my 30 day credit line. I found she charged my debit card $222.93. which was part of my rent money. See I'm on Disiblilty and I literaly cried 20 minutes later when I seen what she did. At the same time I was dealing with the flu the whole time trying to straighten this out. I've also had to deal with all the horrible service from the Supervisor and some of the other Customer Service Staff. They want me to return the package since I wanted it on credit, then they will refund me and resend back the same package under credit. Makes no sense at all to me. These pictures are from when the package was delivered. The last thing I should have to do is rebox something they did and all was their mistake. Again trying to deal with a nasty flu at the same time. They have changed alot. Their service is getting so much worse.

• Updated by Betsy Stevens · Oct 10, 2020

My suggestion to them is they want me to return the package since I wanted it on credit, then they will refund me and resend back the same package under credit. It makes no sense to me.
          I will never shop here again if they don't straighten this out properly andI'll inform family and friends of what happened so they will stop shopping there as well. They do not treat customers the way they should be treated. They literally showed no concern for my issue. It's been 7 days now and it still isn't solved. The $222.93 is part of my rent as I mentioned I am on disibilty. My rent won't get payed until they refund my bank account.

Oct 08, 2020

LTD Commodities — Customer service and billing

So I have loved ltd for years. Lately they are horrible. They did some change to the billing system and...

LTD CommoditiesBroken part and missing parts

Account#[protected]-T4
        I am missing parts P 5 piece brackets! This holds the shelf together!
        Part G is broken!! It must have happened while shipped or tossed at my door! I had to wait until my day off to put it together and now I'm at a standstill.
        I will glue together part G and make it work or you can send a new part!!
        I really need you to send me Part P since I CAN NOT make do without!
        Please let me know my options! I Really do not want to take apart what I have and ship this thing back! I'm at a standstill/chaos in my kitchen!
        Lori culver

Can you help me??
        Please let me know!
        Lori Culver

Broken part and missing parts

LTD CommoditiesOnly received half my order

I recently placed an order with LTD and received half of it a week later. It's been a few weeks and I haven't heard nothing from them. I've ordered products from them in the past and everything was OK. Of course it's one of those places with the phone numbers you can't get through it's not on your phone plan it cost you money to get in touch with them. If I don't receive my order within another week I will no longer be doing business with LTD. I thought they were a reliable company but I guess I was wrong.

LTD CommoditiesReturn/Exchange Problems

Ref: #1137958
            You received my returned product on 1-23-20 and to date: NOTHING. After repeated ignored e-mail requests, today I receive a response to call an 847 number which does not work in my area because I discontinued my long distance service. PLEASE just ether do the exchange or refund my credit card. This is absolutely ridiculous. I should have paid attention to all the negative reviews.

LTD Commoditiesmissing book set

I just received a box by UPS and my order for the Junie B. Jones 8 book set was not in there. In the box was 2 motion sensor lights, laptop desk, black gloves, pan separator.

Product # 2011730
              Conformation # [protected]
              Order date: 11-19-19
              Shipment # [protected]

I can be reached at [protected] or
              [protected]@yahoo.com

Mary Prevost

Oct 16, 2019

LTD Commodities — not a complaint, just a request.

I received a letter in the mailbox today regarding my home phone number. I've requested to be on the do...

LTD Commoditiespayer [protected]

Ordered 5 giant plaid monogram gift bags. Order came with only four. The fifth I ordered was with a "V" and apparently that does not exist. I submitted a check, number 1333 dated Nov 1, 2018 for $103.81. The actual invoice was for $94.83.
                If the product is not available, can I expect a return of the additional money submitted?

Order information: Ruth Duheme

RESOLVED

• Updated by Gordon Duheme (for Ruth) · Nov 19, 2018

Submitted 11/19/2018

• LTD Commodities's response · Nov 21, 2018

Hi Ruth - Thank you for answering my call yesterday. I wanted to reach out to apologize for the upset and disappointment this issue has caused. We know you were planning on giving them to several important members of your family. We are so sorry we could not provide you with the bag in V to give to that special member of your family. Please know your refund has been processed and will be on it's way very shortly. We wanted to thank you for bringing this concern to our attention. And we hope you have a wonderful holiday season!

LTD Commodities — sales tax

I incorrectly included NY sales tax with my total amount of payment for purchases made on Oct. 25, 2018...

LTD Commodities — surface of pan destroyed

I have had a two quart Ltd pan for over fifteen years now, with no problems...Just the other day, I was very...

Pioneer

Abcdistributing.comi've only had one bad dealing with this company

I've purchased numerous items from this company over the past few years. It originally was only available to businesses but they then opened it up to everyone. Since opening it up to everyone I found that their customer service is lacking and their product choices are getting worse.

In May 2012, I purchased a series of items and was informed after the purchase that one of the items was on back-order until June, being as it was towards the end of May I didn't think anything by it and expected to receive a separate package a few weeks later. A few weeks came and went, no package, I logged back in and it still told me June 12th, 2012, even though it was July 10th. I emailed customer service, never to receive a response. I could not cancel the order being as the other items had already shipped to me and since no one would respond to me with any helpful information via email OR phone, I had to resort in doing a charge-back on my credit card for the amount that they were holding for this 'backordered' purchase.

Of course after they see the charge-back in their billing department I finally get a response TO MY ORIGINAL EMAIL dated in middle of June (now we're in August) claiming my requests were never received (seriously now?). They said that the item isn't on backorder, it's actually off of their website all together and won't be returning. That's fine and dandy, but they - at the very least - could have informed those waiting on the pending order (since they were nice enough to take the money for it anyway).

I've only had ONE bad dealing with this company, and honestly prior to this issue I was very happy with their service being as everything else from this particular order was received promptly and in brand new/working condition. The items missing from the order that caused all of the issues are the only reason I'm hesitant to use this company again.

LTD Commodities/OSTRICH Folding Chaise — broken item

I ordered the "OSTRICH" Folding Chaise from ltdcommodities.com. First, the product was back ordered, so it...

LTD Commodities — broken item-faulty

purchased thru catalog "solar tulips" as a gift back in march 2011 gift was presented june 13, 2011. tulip...

ABC Distributinghiding contract info

ABC states please contact ABC before filing your complaint on this website but I have spent 30 minutes looking for a phone number for them. Now I'm pissed. Why make it so hard to contact the people you want to spend money with?? I guess I won't be placing an order.

Now Pissedconsumer.com is telling me that I need 100 words before they will post my complaint. Well okay. YOu are idiots. YOu are Idiots. you are idoits. you are ididot. you are idiots. you are idiots. okay now I have my 100 words you idiots. *** rules

• Mi
                        Michelle J Jun 07, 2011

Dear Vlad902002,

I’m sorry to read about the difficulties that you are having while trying to reach us. We, at abc distributing want all of our customers to enjoy their shopping experience, as customer satisfaction is very important to us.

The good news is that I am more than happy to help you in any way I can, but I need a bit more information first. Please contact me directly at [email protected] or you may contact us at [protected]; where one of our capable representatives will be glad to assist you.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Michelle Jones
                        Customer Support Specialist

LTD Commodities — shipping and handling charges

I have done business before with LTD Commodities. If you order 5 different items, they do not ship them...

LTD Commoditiesbedsheets ripped after 2 nights

Got bedsheets, washed, put on bed. After 2 nights there is a huge hole in them. They were SOOOOOO thin and flimsy, and now I need to cancel the other set on backorder. Made in China I bet! I guarantee that when I call tomorrow I'll probably get the run around about the fact that i washed them, or used them, they didn't come ripped. Or they won't be able to stop my back order from delivering. I had a whole bunch of people at my work ready to place huge order all together, and I'm going into work tomorrow telling them NO WAY!!!

RESOLVED

Marita Nov 02, 2010

Hello Kelee,

I am extremely saddened to hear of your disappointment with the bed sheets that you received from LTD Commodities. Please accept my sincerest apology for any inconvenience.

Your experience with our merchandise is not typical of the level of quality we strive to provide. Therefore, I would really like the opportunity to review the item in question and pass along all details to our Quality Assurance Department for further review.

I would also like the chance to restore you faith in us. :)

If you wouldn’t mind, please send me your account and item information including the best way and time to reach you directly at [email protected] and I will contact you immediately.

Please know that we strive to provide 100% customer satisfaction with every item and transaction!

I really hope to hear from you soon!

Most sincerely,