Menu

complaints

LTD Commodities Complaints Summary

29 Resolved
51 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with LTD Commodities, which has a below-average resolution rate, demands caution. Thoroughly assess their service reviews and explore how they handle unresolved complaints. If you encounter issues, document your experiences meticulously and be persistent in seeking resolutions.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for LTD Commodities has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of LTD Commodities. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

LTD Commodities complaints 80

Sort by:

Newest LTD Commodities complaints

6:44 pm EST

LTD Commodities Customer Service

First of all, I waited over a month to receive my order. I tried to cancel that order and customer service said it was already in route. Then when it arrived , I called 3 times before I finally receive the return authorization. I then shipped the entire box back to you. Then, shortly after that I received a bill for the shipping cost. Which I paid. Then a month later I received another bill for all the items I returned to you. i have sent the email that states that I returned the stuff and that the remainder of the invoice amount is the shipping’s which I already paid. Check you freight that was brought back to your warehouse. I don’t not owe you anything as I do not have the product.

G
4:32 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

LTD Commodities My bill and the time its taking to correct

Before ltd filled bankruptcy I had a credit plan with them of 25.00 per month due on 15th of every month. At that time my balance was 15.41in May 2023. I paid 25.00 on the account 06/12/2023' which left me a credit of 9.59. at that time, I ordered two sets of sheets which came to 61.40-9.59 =51.81. pd 15.41 on 07/13/2023.which left a balance of 36.40. when I spoke to you last my balance should be 38.53 once you processed my paperwork. I have sent a copy of my bank statement 4 times by email as well as faxed a copy on 07/12/2023 to fax # [protected] and yet this problem still is not taken care of. I have just posted a payment of 5.00 today on the account which you said is due tomorrow. this should leave a balance of 33.53. not 60 something dollars. There should be no late fees assessed to my acct because I've never been late or missed a payment, I am a long-time member of LTD Commodities, and I am very disappointed at this process. How many times must i keep calling for this to be rectified.

Desired outcome: Please straighten up my account. I as a customer should not have to keep going through this because there is a flaw in your transfer system. I have been dealing with this too long.

Update by G Cleveland
Aug 14, 2023 4:45 pm EDT

cannot upload documents

H
7:30 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

LTD Commodities LTD Commodities Won't Stop Emailing Me - A Frustrating Experience

I gotta say, I ain't too happy with LTD Commodities. I was checkin' out their website, thinkin' about buyin' somethin', when this pop-up comes up askin' for my email. It said I could save some cash on my first purchase if I gave 'em my email. So I did. Big mistake. They've been emailin' me like crazy ever since. I'm talkin' SEVERAL times a day, EVERY day. It's like they don't know when to quit. And when I try to unsubscribe, it takes me to a blank screen. What's up with that? I even called 'em up to see if they could take me off the list, and they gave me another number to call. I called that number and talked to someone who said they'd take care of it, but nothin' happened. I'm still gettin' 2-4 emails EVERY SINGLE DAY. It's drivin' me nuts!

Hide full review

Is LTD Commodities legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals LTD Commodities as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 36% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, LTD Commodities stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering LTD Commodities should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

LTD Commodities earns 96% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: LTD Commodities achives 96% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for LTD Commodities. The company provides a physical address, 2 phone numbers, and 2 emails, as well as 4 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

LTD Commodities has received positive review on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

LTD Commodities has claimed the domain name for ltdcommodities.com for a long time, which suggests that the website is established and has a history of being in operation. This is a positive sign, as it indicates that the website has been around for a while and may have a reputation to maintain.

Ltdcommodities.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows LTD Commodities website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

We looked up LTD Commodities and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Despite a high level of trust, our investigation found issues with LTD Commodities's service, including poor customer service, lack of accountability, and responsibility to resolve complaints. Customers may face long wait times for responses, receive generic or unhelpful answers or no response at all. Only 36% of 10 complaints were resolved.
  • There was some difficulty in evaluating or examining the information or data present on the ltdcommodities.com. This could be due to technical issues, limited access, or website may be temporarily down for maintenance or experiencing technical difficulties.
  • LTD Commodities protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to LTD Commodities. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
R
5:52 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

LTD Commodities Warning: Terrible Customer Service and False Advertising at This Company

This company ain't all that great. They say they got good stuff, but it's all a bunch of lies. And if you do decide to buy something, they might charge you more than what they said they would. And if you got a problem with your order, good luck trying to get it fixed. You'll be on hold forever and they'll just keep transferring you to different people who don't know what they're doing. And sometimes they'll just hang up on you! I'm telling you, don't waste your time with this company. There's other places you can go that have better stuff and actually know how to treat their customers right.

Read full review of LTD Commodities and 1 comment
1 comment
AngelH
ROCKLEDGE, US
Dec 05, 2023 12:56 pm EST

Before ltd filled bankruptcy I had a credit plan with them of 25.00 per month at that time my balance was 23.41in May 2023, i went in to pay it online and found out the sight was closed and LTF was in court with bankruptcy. I tried contact with the CS numbers I had and now they are sending me bills for well over a hundred plus dollars, i then again tried the customer service and let them know I won't pay any of the fees or interest, I tried to pay it off and close it. This is a joke to see such poor customer service.

V
5:04 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

LTD Commodities Nightmare Experience with LTD Commodities: Avoid at All Costs!

I have had a terrible experience with LTD Commodities. It has been almost a year since I first encountered an issue with their service, and I have been passed around like a hot potato ever since. It feels like I am being treated like a call girl on a busy Saturday night!

I was given the number to the Presidential hotline to express my complaint, but it turned out to be just the regular customer service line. To make matters worse, the extension that was given to me didn't even exist! It seems like they are lying to me time and time again. I have not received a straight answer to any of my questions, and it's frustrating beyond belief.

I strongly advise against using this company. The woman I have been dealing with, Pat B., claimed to be the President's assistant, but I have reason to believe that this is just another lie on top of so many others. To make matters worse, she has stopped all communication with me, leaving me feeling completely helpless.

Overall, my experience with LTD Commodities has been nothing short of a nightmare. I would not recommend this company to anyone, and I urge you to look elsewhere for your shopping needs.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

LTD Commodities Disappointed with LTD Commodities' Customer Service: Unable to Cancel Order in Time

I made a mistake and placed an order on LTD Commodities website too soon. I realized my mistake within 5 minutes and immediately called to cancel the order. The person on the phone asked for my order number, which I provided. They checked their system and told me that the order was not yet in the system and asked me to call back in 30 minutes.

I waited patiently for 30 minutes and called back. This time, the operator told me that the order had already been processed and that they were unable to cancel it. I felt like I was being given the runaround. I explained to the operator that I was not happy with the situation and that I would return the order. I also told them that I would not be placing any more orders with LTD Commodities.

I placed the order at 8:45 pm Eastern time, and I am sure that the order was not being filled at that time. I found the whole experience to be very unprofessional. I understand that mistakes happen, but I was disappointed with the way that LTD Commodities handled my situation. I hope that they can improve their customer service in the future.

M

LTD Commodities Beware of LTD Commodities' Sneaky "Perks" Program: A Review

I gotta say, if you're thinking about buying something from LTD Commodities, you might wanna think twice. They got this whole "rebate for shipping" thing that sounds pretty sweet, but it's actually a total scam. See, when you sign up for the rebate, they sneakily sign you up for this "Perks" program without telling you. And then, surprise surprise, there's no rebate to be had. Instead, they start charging your credit card a monthly membership fee. And get this - they start charging you the same month you made the purchase! And they don't even have the decency to charge you during the day - oh no, they wait until the middle of the night (like 4:00 AM or something) to hit you with the fee.

So yeah, if you've already made a purchase from LTD Commodities, you better keep a close eye on your credit card statement. 'Cause they're gonna try to sneak that membership fee in there and hope you don't notice. Honestly, it's pretty shady if you ask me. I mean, why not just be upfront about the whole thing? If they wanna charge a membership fee, fine, but don't try to trick people into signing up for it.

Anyway, that's my two cents. Just be careful if you're thinking about buying from LTD Commodities. There are plenty of other places to shop that won't try to pull a fast one on you like this.

M
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

LTD Commodities Disappointing Experience with LTD Commodities: Poor Customer Service and Delayed Refund

I recently made a purchase from LTD Commodities and unfortunately, the items I received looked nothing like what was pictured in their catalog. I decided to call their customer service department to request a return label, but it took a whopping three weeks for me to receive it. Once I finally received the label, I promptly mailed the items back to the company. However, it has now been three weeks since I sent out the package and I still haven't received my refund.

When I called LTD Commodities to inquire about the status of my refund, they informed me that I needed a tracking number in order to receive it. Unfortunately, I never received a tracking number when I mailed the package back to them. The customer service representative I spoke with was not very helpful and simply told me that without a tracking number, I would not be able to receive a refund.

I even spoke with a manager at the company, but she was incredibly rude and unhelpful as well. Needless to say, I am extremely disappointed with my experience with LTD Commodities and will not be ordering from them again in the future. I plan to tell all of my friends and family about my negative experience as well.

F
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

LTD Commodities Disappointing Experience with Ltd Commodities: Delayed Shipments and Poor Customer Service

I've been a customer of Ltd Commodities for a while now, and I've had some good experiences with them in the past. However, this year has been a different story. I recently placed an order with them, and it took over four weeks to arrive. I understand that Covid has caused some delays, so I gave them some slack. But my next order was even worse. When it arrived, only half of the items were there, and there was a note saying that the rest of the order was on its way. We tracked the package, but it never moved from the warehouse. When we called customer service, we were told that it was "on the way." Finally, after speaking with a customer service representative, we were told that both items were on backorder until July. These were Christmas items, mind you. This time, it wasn't Covid causing the problem, just plain old crappy business practices.

All it would have taken was an email or a note in the first shipment to let us know that the items were on backorder. But instead, we were left in the dark, wondering where our items were. We'll see how quickly we get a refund, but I'm not holding my breath. I've decided that I will never purchase from Ltd Commodities again. It's a shame, because I've had good experiences with them in the past. But this year has been a disaster, and I can't trust them to deliver what I've ordered in a timely manner. If you're thinking about ordering from them, I'd advise you to think twice. There are plenty of other companies out there that value their customers and won't leave them in the dark.

C
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

LTD Commodities LTD Commodities Review: Total Scam, Took My Money and Didn't Deliver!

This website is a total scam! I made an order for $219 and they took all the money out of my bank account right away. But then, two of the items I ordered kept saying they were in credit check and that I needed to call them because they had a question. When I called, they didn't know what I was talking about and said that I hadn't paid for those items. But I paid the FULL amount of my order on October 21st! I've called and sent many emails saying that I just want a refund for those two items because everything else had already shipped. But they just kept saying that I owed them money.

Well, today, October 27th at 12:55 am, they took $83.14 out of my account and I didn't even order anything! So basically, I'm out $165! I reported them and emailed them, and they better be ready for a call from me first thing in the morning!

I can't believe how terrible this experience has been. I thought I was getting a good deal, but instead, I got ripped off. I would never recommend this website to anyone. Stay away from LTD Commodities!

E
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

LTD Commodities LTD Commodities' Inconsistent Payment Methods and Poor Customer Service Experience

I recently made a purchase from LTD Commodities and paid for it using PayPal. The company charged a portion of my order to PayPal and shipped all of my items. However, four months later, I received a notification from them stating that I owed them money. I acknowledged that I did owe them money, but the issue was that they would not accept PayPal as a form of payment for the outstanding balance.

I tried to reach out to their customer service team multiple times, four times via phone and twice via chat, but unfortunately, they were not available. After several attempts, I finally decided to write an email and received a response. However, the response I received was not helpful at all. The customer service representative stated that they could not see the details of my order and did not know why PayPal was not charged. I was left feeling frustrated and disappointed with their lack of assistance.

Eventually, I ended up writing a check to settle the outstanding balance. However, I cannot help but feel that something is not right with a company that changes their payment methods after shipping. I even contacted PayPal to inquire about any denied charges from LTD Commodities, but there were none. It seems that they simply did not try to charge my PayPal account.

Overall, my experience with LTD Commodities was not a positive one. Their customer service was not readily available, and their payment methods were confusing and inconsistent. I hope that they can improve their services in the future to avoid similar issues with other customers.

F
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

LTD Commodities LTD Commodities Review: Disappointed with Lack of Communication and Delayed Refund

I recently placed an order for some window valances on LTD Commodities website. It was over a week ago and I was excited to receive my purchase. However, when I went to track my order, I was surprised to find out that it had been canceled on the same day it was placed. I was confused and frustrated as I had not received any notification about the cancellation.

I immediately went to my bank to check if the purchase price had been credited back to my account. Unfortunately, I found out that the amount had been deducted but not credited back. This made me even more frustrated and I decided to call their customer service to find out what was going on.

The lady on the phone was polite and kept apologizing for the inconvenience. She explained that they had sold out of the window valances and that I should have received a card in the mail notifying me of the cancellation. However, I never received any such card. I asked her about the charge on my bank account and she said that it should have been dropped. But it wasn't.

I kept asking her why I was not notified or why my money was not returned. But all I got was the same answer, "Sorry for your frustration. You should have received a card in the mail that explains it all". We went around in circles for a while before I finally said thanks for your time. I am still waiting for my refund and the card.

Overall, my experience with LTD Commodities was not great. I was disappointed with the lack of communication and the fact that my money was not refunded immediately. I hope they can improve their customer service in the future.

1:05 pm EDT

LTD Commodities Service/billing

By my records i have paid what i owed why can't i see a statement, why when you reach to customer service, they do not do what was stated, why when you went bankrupt and we tried to get information we were told dont worry and now why am i being billed this month? i want a detailed statement, as i beleive these charges are bogus and i wont pay or agree to being charged additional fees until i can find out what they are for

Desired outcome: knowledge of what these are fees are for

G
12:18 pm EDT

LTD Commodities LTD Customer Service

I am filing a complaint because of the poor way I have been treated as well as the account stating no pending orders when one was place for order [protected] conf number [protected]

Upon call twice I have gotten the Philippines when I called the Illinois number and tem telling me there is no business in Illinois. Well then why does it still show them in Illinois? I have been a customer almost as long as they have been in business. Only to talk to the Philippines and getting no where? I tried to cancel the order and they said they cannot do that. What is going on there at LTD? I am now done with them

Desired outcome: I want my money back and cancel order

7:04 pm EDT

LTD Commodities 4 plants that I ordered

I ordered 7 items at the beginning of April. I finally received 3 of the items the first week of May and I am still waiting for 4 plants which said they would be delivered the second week of May and they still are not here. I went out and looked at my order and they haven’t even been shipped yet. These plants total were over $50. I am doing my gardening this weekend “Memorial Weekend “ and now I have to go out and purchase plants! I would like to be refunded. By the time these are delivered if at all will be too late. I have sent several emails to the company and get no response.

Desired outcome: I want my money refunded for the 4 plants that never arrived.

5:43 pm EDT

LTD Commodities Order placed 04/30/2023

I placed an order for 4 items on April 30, 2023 just shortly after the website became active after the company filed for bankruptcy. For 3 weeks the status of this order consistently showed it was being "prepared" but not shipped. Three emails inquiring about the order went unanswered. Numerous phone calls were attempted and finally after waiting for 73 minutes a customer service representative finally answered. While very polite, even she was unable to give me any information on the order. She did not know whether or not it would ship but attempted to assure me that I would get my money back if it did not. Considering the fact that the refund check issued to me from a different order just prior to the bankruptcy filing bounced for insufficient funds, this is a concern. I want my money or my ordered items but have very little faith that I will ever see either - and I don't have the extra hours to wait on hold again.

Desired outcome: Either send my 4 ordered items or refund

B
2:12 pm EDT

LTD Commodities ltd commodities perks

I was checking my Discover Card statement when I finally noticed a recurring charge for $14.95 from ltd commodities perks, phone number: [protected].I tried calling the number provided to tell them I didn't order the service and to cancel it, only to get a message that they are having technical difficulties. I would get that message every time I called. The recurring charge started on 07/13/2022 -04/13/2023 which total $149.50. I would like my Discover Card credited back the $149.50. I didn't sign up for this program.

Betty Plant

Desired outcome: The desired outcome is to receive a credit to my Discover Card in the amount of $149.50.

Z
6:41 am EDT

LTD Commodities Contacting Customer Service

I ordered something months ago and when I went to see why it did not ship the website was down and phone disconnected. I tried to cancel the order but was not able to contact anyone. I told Paypal to also cancel my payment but they said they had to wait 30 days. Hence 30 days later and now after months this order has shipped - Paypal sent the payment and I no longer want it. As we found the item elsewhere. I have been trying to contact LTD - with no luck - If I call I have been on hold for over 1 hour with a loop saying your wait time is 3 minutes - no one ever answered - I have tried to email with no luck - saying we are overwhelmed with emails and get back to you. This is the worse customer service I have ever experienced. How could you ship something after months of no contact and bankruptcy listed online. Lesson learned! If I do return the item I fear I will never receive a refund due to the incompetency.

Desired outcome: Product returned - money refunded

C
1:34 pm EDT

LTD Commodities Perks

I too never signed up for the perks, but somehow am being billed since december 2022 for 14.95. I called to complain. I was told this would be fixed and my $$ refunded to me. I have not received the refund or the call back from supervisor i was promised. I was told to go to ltd perks and manually cancel. Everytime I try this the website is down. I checked my credit card and still am being billed going on the 6th month.

Desired outcome: Desired outcome: I WANT THIS ACCOUNT CLOSED AND NO MORE BILLING ME AND A REFUND.

P
11:06 am EDT

LTD Commodities My product was not delivered to my address

I ordered an umbrella with lights and a remote. The lights and remote came on Friday, 4-7-23. I got a text that the umbrella had been delivered on Saturday, 4-8-23 but after looking all around the house it is not there. Don't know if it was delivered to another address but no one has made me aware. Can you check on this or send a replacement?

Penny Humpheys

Desired outcome: Replace the item.

Overview of LTD Commodities customer experience

LTD Commodities is a company that has received numerous consumer complaints. Customers have reported issues with shipping, customer service, and product quality. Many have complained about delayed or lost shipments, as well as difficulty reaching customer service representatives. Additionally, some customers have received damaged or defective products and have had trouble getting refunds or exchanges. Overall, LTD Commodities has a poor reputation among consumers and may not be the best choice for those looking for a reliable and trustworthy online retailer.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

LTD Commodities contacts