The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Belk — employee rudeness
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
March 27 2009 I made several purchases from the belk store, after the transaction I asked the clerk to direct me to the gift wrapping dept. After arriving there the sales clerk was very rude I gave her my receipt and after viewing it she informed me that I did not spend 50.00 dollars and she would have to charge me 5.00 I explained to her that was no problem, I then explained to her that I had purchases from another store and I would like to have them wrapped and whatever the fee was I would pay. She had attitude was very rude and she told me no the store policy was under no circumstances accepting merchandise from another store. Never again will I shop at any of the belk stores and my mother and grandmother who have over 30 years of shopping at belk stores have decided to cut up their belk cards.
More Belk Complaints & Reviews
- Belk Department Store - employees are treated badly
- Belk Department Store - Columbus, MS - no apology for the rudeness!
- Belk - do not shop at belk unless you support the reasons they fire associates! do you want to be strong armed into opening a belk charge!
- Belk - payment on line
- Belk Department Stores - marianita montero
- Belk - horrible company
- Belk - shirt was wrong size
- Belk - workers are very rude in the cosmetic department
- Belk Credit Card - online billing system
- Belk - order online from belk.com