Bata / defective chappal

1 India Review updated:

I purchased bata Dr scholl's at 5 th Nov '07 from shop no.5 krishana Kutir, station rd Andheri (w), cost of chappal is Rs. 1199, but I feel very uncomfortable because of shoe bite,& now I can't wear it, it appears defective piece because shape of one chappal is different, I just want to replace my chappal kindly help me. thanking you

Comments

• Ab
      21st of Sep, 2009

sir

I have purchased a BATA chappal 2 months back, and it had developed some cracks

This is not expected from a company like bata

For years, my family and me are using your products, but after this incidence we are loosing faith in the company

revert awaited

Abhinav Malik
    abhimalik1985@yahoo.co.in

• Ri
      16th of Dec, 2009

Sir,

I purchased a pair of Dr.Scholl's sandals on 15-07-09 from 2342-43 A.K Road, Karol Bagh.N.Delhi.
    The sandals became so loose after 60 days of use and I went to the store in R.N. Bazar, Jammu, to register a complaint. I have made 5 such trips to the store but there never is anyone in authority to register a complaint. I am always told to come at a later date.

Please advise on action to be taken as the sandals are not giving the comfort they are advertised for. As also the softness at the heel has disappeared which causes discomfort.

Ritu Kapur