Having problems with Bata India?

Bata India reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 19, 2006. The latest review naturalizer shoe was posted on Jan 28, 2020. The latest complaint Bata online purchase failure delivery was resolved on Nov 04, 2014. Bata India has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 72 reviews. Bata India has resolved 13 complaints.

Bata India Customer Service Contacts

418/02, Mehrauli Gurgaon Road, Gurgaon Sector 17, Opposite MDI
Gurgaon
India - 122001

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Bata India Customer Service. Initial Bata India complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Bata India above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Bata India. Discuss the issues you have had with Bata India and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Bata India Complaints & Reviews, Page 2

Bata Indiapair of leather shoes purchased for rs.1499/- developed defect i.e. leather upper and sole of one shoe gave in / got separated

I purchased a pair of shoe on 13.02.2018 vide invoice no. cm3069170016276 dated 13.02.2018 for rs.1499/- (article name hsn code - [protected] edgar).

One of the shoe developed major defect and its sole from the front has given way i.e. leather upper and its rubber sole got separated from the front side.

I visited the same bata showroom in Faridabad (Haryana) on 09.05.2018 and brought the defect to their notice and requested for its replacement as it is with in the warranty period of 90 days. Showroom kept the said pair of shoes with them and issued acknowledgement (scan copy enclosed).

I brought this matter for the first time to the notice of bata customer care vide my mail dt.10.05.2018 with the request to exchange the damaged pair of shoes as it was a major manufacturing defect and had occurred during the warranty period of 90 days. Since then I had written mails dt.14.05.18, 15.05.18, 18.05.18 and 22.05.18 but without any result.
As the pasting of the shoes given way / did not last even for the warranty period of 90 days, it tantamount to major manufacturing defect and needs to be replaced only. When the factory pasting did not last even for 90 days any amount of pasting / repair work got done locally would not work.

When bata is not attending to the grievance of the customer and responding positively even during the warranty period, how it would take care if this problem reoccur after the warranty period of 90 days. Hence repair of the shoe which has developed defect during the warranty period of 90 days is not acceptable to me and request to get the same replaced.

Bata India — bata marie claire shoes

Purchased a pair of Bata Marie Claire women's shoes from amazon on 29 Oct 17. Both soles started to come off...

Bata India Pvt. Ltd. — wrong size shoe provided inside the box

To, The Manager Bata India Ltd. Dear Sir, I am a regular customer of your reputed Bata brand and it is a...

Kolkata

Batacomplaint

I am writing regarding dissatisfaction with the boots model BT 894-6197​.​

On 17th February 2017 in Novi Sad shop...in Markator shopping centre, I purchased a pair of boots model BT 894-6197.

From the day of purchase till​ the​ beginning of summer I put them on a couple of time​s​ and didn't wear them till November. At the end of November I noticed the sole on both boots w​as ruptured.
    On 8th December 2017 I submitted the complain latter ​in​ the shop where I made​ the purchase and a couple of day​s​ later I received the rejection letter with​ a very strange explanation.
    I just want to mention that I w​o​r​e these​ boots in the city from home to work and back and I did not encounter any "abrasive surface".
    In my opinion such a way​ ​ ​of ​dealing with Bata's ​customers ​ is harmful to the reputation of the company.

Till now I ​have ​never had any problem​s​ with Bata footwear so I have made ​ a ​decision to contact the management first in hope to resolve this issue ​to mutual​ satisfaction​.​
    I would to like to get a new pair of boots or ​a ​refund if it is less complicated.
    The second ​option​ ​w​​ould​ be initiating proceeding before court.

Please find atta​ched​ purchase receipt, the photo of the boots and the rejection letter.

Please​, ​ do not hesitate to contact me if you require more information.

Looking forward​ to​ hearing from you.

Sincerely
    Dragan Puskovic

34 Kosovska
    Novi Sad
    Srbija
    tel +[protected]

complaint

Bata — bata slippers insole very corrupt condition

Dear Sir/Madam, In Recently Means 5 month Back I will purchase BATA Slippers 871-4243 @ Vijayanagar Branch...

Bataladies shoes defect within 1 month

Dear madam/Sir,

Please note that I have purchased shoes from Kalwa (Manisha Nagar) bata stores on 24.01.16, given 3 months warranty.
      I am facing problem of belt since two days.

Kindly arrange to exchange the shoes or guide me the way to exchange the shoes at the earliest.

thks n brgds
      Reeta Pinto
      Mobile no.[protected]

Bata India Limitedshoes with product code: f80148930000

Hello,
        To Whomsoever it may concern,

This is to inform you regarding faulty product I got from the bata store 9 months back. I had got a bata shoes on 1st april 2015. This shoes were the best shoes I had ever purchased from bata and so I use to wear it very occasionally only for corporate events. But today I see that the soul of this shoes have come out suddenly.

According to the terms and conditions mentioned by the shopkeeper, the shoes are under the warranty guarantee period, and so I am writing this letter to get an positive response and do the needed action.

Kindly requesting you to be positive and keep me posted and investigate my case with proper judgements.

The service from the company is not good and henceforth I can surely claim that the quality of Bata products have lost. And I will henceforth make sure that I will never buy any products from Bata because of poor quality and make.

Hope this is eye opener to the Customer Service Team.

Here are some more details about the invoice.
        CST NO : 27330300127C
        TIN NO : 27330300127V
        Product Code: F80148930000

Customer Team Interaction ID: 565837

Bata — comfit formal shoes

I have purchased a Comfit Formal Shoe and as I started using it, the outer sole of my shoe started to peel...

Bata India Ltd.material defect within 2 months

We have purchased one Bata Ladies Shoes 2 months Back from Hyderabad. 2 times it has broken. Now the store refused to return the shoes. Why people will take Bata shoes if it will damage within 2 months. It will be better to take footpath shoes. The manager told you go and complain in customer care. We don't care.

Batadisgusting service from bata for order id: [protected] complaint no: 424399

Hello I am writing for order id: [protected]. I placed this order on 12 Jun from my mobile app with Coupon code: GCKSG9ACEN for pin: 411027.in Bata website it is showing that the order is shipped. After few days I enquired with Bata customer care and they gave me the same information, then I called "Javas" and asked about the item they said item was returned on the very next day 13 Jun.

Then I made one complaint with bata, Complaint no: 424399. Now today (30/06/2015) I got one call from Bata saying the order will be cancelled and I should place a new order but the coupon code will not work and I will have to pay extra Rs500/- for your mistake and there is nothing bata will do.

After waiting 18 days this is the service I get from Bata. I work in a private company I know about technical problem but the way Bata handled the problem is just unacceptable.

You might ignore this mail but you will surely loose one trusted customer. This is not a sustainable way to treat customers.

disgusting service from bata for order id: [protected] complaint no: 424399

Bata India — hush puppies laces

I purchased Hush Puppies Shoes Article No.8246936 Size 1 vide Cash Memo No.1708 from your Shop No.1813 at...

Chennai

Bata Indiavery poor quality of shoe

BATA has deteriorated its quality considerably in last few years and the quality is worse than even local make shoes... One shoe I bought lasted for 6 months, then next lasted for 2 months and as expected they refused to replace... more so if you lost the receipt they wont even acknowledge the purchase, BATA incidentally has a company policy of not issuing duplicate receipt. It seems the company itself does not have any trust in its product... be very very careful before making a decision to buy any BATA shoe.

• Zs
                  zsmehta Mar 30, 2011

I purchased Sunshine brand slippers from Bata store sector 18 Noida.
                  The colour of the inner sole has been comming off and it colours my feet.
                  I thought it would be the initial discolouring but the colour keeps comming off even after 10 days of use

Bata — poor quality of shoe

The quality for which BATA was known earlier, I think there is no one to care for that now. Just after use...

Bata India — complaint against damaging of shoes

Dear sir, I have a complaint against newly purchased shoes. Sir I have purchased shoes from bata india ltd...

Bata India Limited — Bata online purchase failure delivery

Hi, I purchased Sandals from Bata.in online shopping. The order number is [protected] dated 18-10-2014. After...

Hyderabad

Batachange of gurlz shuz

Sir/Mam

Maine gurlz shuz aapke bata show room se purchase kiya the after10 or 15 days iska lether color kharab hone laga aur show wale ne ise change nhi kiya iska result accha nhi hai aur brand bhi kaphi kharab hai please change my shoes

• Ba
                    Bata India Oct 08, 2014

Dear Customer,

We regret any inconvenience caused to you. Please contact Customer Care at our toll free number [protected] or send us an email to [email protected] In case you have already registered the complaint with us, kindly share the complaint number provided to you. Our customer service team will address your queries related to Bata products, in the best possible manner.

Best Regards,
                    Bata Customer Service

Bata India Pvt Ltd. — bata india online fraud

I had purchased a product from bata online. I paid through cod. When I tried the product, it was smaller in...

Bata Indiabad quality of hush puppies shoes

I am writing this email with great disappointment and hoping that this matter would be urgently looked into as I had always had the impression that Hush Puppies would be one the best choice for buying men's shoes.

On 7th Jan 2014, we went to GIP Mall in Noida, UP and purchased a hush puppies shoe pair for my husband worth INR 3299. It has only been a couple of months when crack started to appear in the sole and finally it started cracking and by the time May 2014 came, the show was not in the condition to be worn. We went back to the store and they immediately replaced the shoe (ON 1st June 2014).

I am extremely shocked to tell you that this pair is cracking at the same place as the last one.

I am extremely puzzled and would like to have some kind of action taken, to me it seems that this model itself has a defect and therefore even if the pair is replaced there would be issues.

Waiting for a prompt response.

• Ba
                      Bata India Oct 08, 2014

Dear Customer,

Best Regards,
                      Bata Customer Service

• Ex
                      Ex-Bata employee Aug 24, 2014

You can't do anything to Bata India as they are the monopoly and strong financially

Power, Bata India Limitedpurchased shoe is torn after 2 months

I had purchased a power shoe from Bata India Limited, Shop No. 101 ABC, 1st Floor, Sahara Ganj Mall, Shahnazaf Road, Hazrat ganj Lucknow. The shoe was purchased on 23-10-2013 and I used it for only two months and the stitches started coming out, then after some days even the upper part of the shoe started tearing and inonly three months the shoe is now unusable. Its laces have also broken. It seems that there is a serious flaw in the design of the shoe but for me its a total loss as the shoe is now out of warranty.
                    Kindly look into the complain.

Bata / Ladies Shoepoor quality

This is for your kind information that myself Achintya Mondal, residing at Burdwan in West Bengal, Country - India purchased a pair of Shoes from Bata showroom at Burdwan (opp. City Tower) for my Wife in last June-2013 but within 15 days the shoes is wipe out its strip, I am goes to bata showroom where the shoe is purchased and they are take time and repair shoes but again after few days same problem is occurred I am again goes and they are take time and repaired but it is very pathetic to say for me that once again the shoes is same problem in last day i. e 12.10.2013. so I am send this complaint. please give me necessary suggestion for the same.
                      With regards,