Having problems with Bata India?

Bata India Customer Service Contacts

418/02, Mehrauli Gurgaon Road, Gurgaon Sector 17, Opposite MDI
Gurgaon
India - 122001

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Bata India Customer Service. Initial Bata India complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Bata India above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Bata India. Discuss the issues you have had with Bata India and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

B
Jan 28, 2020

Bata India — naturalizer shoe

Around 8/9 months back I bought a pair of Naturalizer Shoes from your South City, Kolkata Bata store . But a...

Bata Indiawomen sandals

It was a worst experience of using bata sandals . On 22/10/2019 that is three months before I had purchased sandals of rupees 1499 from bata showroom located at Vashi, Navi Mumbai.I am not using that pair on regular basis still the left side peice break from the middle.its really very frustrating.
While purchasing I asked the shop owner about the durability of product and he assured me that BATA is a brand and it provides rough and tough products.but now I am really frustrated and don't want to visit BATA again.its a wastage of money and time bcause BATA is no longer providing a good quality product.

Bata Indiawrong shoe size sent, no refund given

I ordered 2 Bata sandals for women on 25 Dec 2019. One of them was a wrong size. I ordered for Size 5 and got Size 6.

I have called 3 times to Bata customer support office and just have got complaint numbers. They say your package will be picked in 48 hours and refund will be given as Bata gift card. None of this has happened.

I need the right size sandals or at least give me my money back. This is so unprofessional. I will not order any Bata footwear from now on if the refund is not given.

Order ID: [protected]
    Order No: [protected]

Madhura Ambre

R
      Jan 10, 2020

Bata India — shoes

Dear Bata Team I am in need of your sincere support as the product I have purchased is proved to be of...

A
      Dec 17, 2019

Bata India — product & services

Dear Team, With reference to registered complaint no 1744962-case, I not as a customer, am not satisfied...

D
      Dec 06, 2019

Bata India — product

i ordered footwear on 1 November 19, i received weong product that was not what i ordered. After talking to...

Bata Indiashoes

I am agitated against the lax behaviour of Bata India. I registered shoes online and i received it on time too. HOWEVER, I WANTED TO RETURN THE shoes under their return policy. The reference number is 1736554. Much to mu dismay, it has been 15 days since no one came to pick it up and return my money. After calling atleast 12 times to the customer care, which assures me the pick up to be done in 24 hours, i have just given up.

Regards
      Mohit

Bata Indiaphysical gift vouchers are invalid

New Ticket - BM-114858 -Bata WH:[protected]... this was my complaint, raised on last Sunday 3rd November'2019.
        But till date I have not received any information/ progressive update on my concern.

I raised this complaint with BATA customer care as well as sent mail to customer service also. But I am not getting any proper response from BATA.
        The physical gift voucher which I was received from BATA, was not working at any store of the BATA. It shows invalid.

Bata Indiaregarding damaged shoes

The shoes are damaged and the product is under guaranty.
          Shoes are used very carefully and gently but then to the shoes are damaged.
          Please replace it with the new one.
          It's a request that please look into this matter and and take a action which I'm hoping to be positive.

Thankyou

S
            Sep 25, 2019

Bata India — in-store attendants' attitude

I had visited the store on 25/09/2019 to buy a pair of shoes. I had to make an emergency call because of...

K
            Aug 23, 2019

Bata India — worst quality shoes / slipper

I was Buy Shoes (Rs. 2499) & slipper (Rs. 999) from BATA showroom before 6 month. Within 6 month shoes ...

N
            Aug 23, 2019

Bata India — ladies purse

I recently bought a ladies purse from bata store at hoshiarpur punjab in February 2019. Started using it only...

Bata Indiapoor customer service

I am not able to reach bata customer service at all. The mail id customer.[protected]@bata.com is full and cannot acccept any mail the toll free number is either not reachable or they do not pick. I had applied for cash refund the product (through a feedback call from bata but not able to contact them back) was picked up but i haven't got any confirmation and i'm not able to contact them and the refund is not initiated too.

Bata Indiashoes

Bata online service is quite pathetic and I would recommend people never to purchase any article from them. I have emailed more than 10 times to exchange it but no reply from them. I have tried calling them many times but no one takes calls for 10-15 mins. Most disgusting and unreliable brand. Save your time and energy by not purchasing anything from them. People have work to do and not sitting jobless to keep calling their stupid customer care.

Bata Indiarefund related

I have placed the exchange order for shoes. But product is not available, so customer care executive told me they will refund the amount. I have shared the bank details on 8th July but still I have not received the refund. Order number is [protected]. Request you to look into this matter at the earliest. Everytime I called the support number, the executive tell that the concern is under process, but I don't understand what kind of processing you are doing here.

A
                  Apr 05, 2019

Bata India — shoes

I had called up the customer care. The call center executive promised me that they will give promised 50...

Bata IndiaI have not received refund for return of bata shoes on 29th march 2018

I have received sms / call from Bata informing me that Bata had processed my Refund on 31st July 2018

But after 12 month also, I have still not received Refund,

I have Returned Bata Shoes through Blue Dart Air Way Bill No.[protected] dated 29.03.2018

It is more than 12 months, I waited for Refund

So I hereby request you to process my Refund, without further delay from your side

I have not received refund for return of bata shoes on 29th march 2018
                  I have not received refund for return of bata shoes on 29th march 2018

Bata Indiabata - loyalty points not given

I was provided false information, that while shopping at a Bata store, points can only be redeemed in multiples of Rs. 50. Fact is that we can redeem any number of points above Rs. 50. I lodged a complaint on phone and email. They promised me that I will be given LPs but it is now more than two weeks and I still have not got any LPs. Every time I call them they say that I will get the 50 promised Loyalty Points but till now I have not got any points. This is cheating on behalf of Bata. Request you to please issue promised LPs. This is very bad of Bata.

P

Bata India — the shoe received online for my prepaid order

Hi, I went to nearby Bata store Kundanahalli main road. pincode 560037. They happily said since they do not...

P

Bata India — showroom counter staff @ neighborhood mall whitefield bangalore

Nothing about the quality or price, my concern is about the counter staff who I felt was quite rude inspite...