Having problems with Vinted?

Vinted Customer Service Contacts

535 Mission St, 14th floor
San Francisco, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Vinted Customer Service. Initial Vinted complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Vinted above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Vinted. Discuss the issues you have had with Vinted and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Nov 06, 2020

Vinted — Not being compensated for a lost parcel

I sold a bundle of clothes to a lady on Vinted, which amounted to £6. She bought and paid for a shipping...

Jul 15, 2020

Vinted — Customer service

SO on Thursday July 9th that evening I created a custom bundle for a customer of Lularoe leggings there were...

VintedCustomer service

I bought few things on Vinted, and the seller made shipping label but she never shipped the package. I try to contact the seller but without any respond from her. I realize the seller was a scammer. I contacted Vinted customer service, I try to explain the situation, and Vinted respond was just to wait for the package to arrive. I try to explain few times that the seller never shipped the package. My payment was released to the seller without any concern about me as a buyer. Please don't buy anything from Vinted. Mercari is the best. As you can see by the tracking number the package was never shipped. Don't buy from this seller is a scammer.

Customer service

VintedI never got my package shipped, and I never got my money back.

I purchased three items from Vinted, the seller never shipped the package and there was no tracking number, but she did make a shipping label. After a few weeks waiting I contacted Vinted customer service, they said they will get back to me. I did contact them again and I never heard back from them. I never got my package shipped and I never got my refund. What else to do, and who else should I contact?. I like to complain about Vinted that doesn't respond and doesn't help. Shame on Vinted. I will never shop at Vinted again. I do not recommend also, stay away.
    Go with Mercari they are the best with everything.

VintedIssue still unresolved

I bought a number of items paying over £240 to vinted on 13th March. The seller posted same day by Royal mail recorded delivery. The item never arrived, it's over 50 days later. Royal mail consider parcels missing where item has not been delivered and tracking not updated after no more than 15 days. Vinted have stalled and stalled and are no longer responding to my messages. The seller won't receive my payment as I didn't receive goods but can seek compensation from carrier. Vinted are still holding my money with what looks like no intention of returning it which I consider theft now.

VintedVinted App

There is no customer service om this app! I have posted an item to a customer via dpd but theres no tracking info in the app and now I'm getting blocked and can't sell anything else. Called DPD and the item is being delivered to the customer but there's no tracking info. How will I get paid if the item can't be tracked?? No one to talk to, zero help in the Help Centre. Think I'll never use them again.

Vintedvarious items

My partner Mr Kerry James. Has been selling his items on vinted for a while. However... he has had several complaints placed against him "copies" this is absolute rubbish. All of Kerry's items are completely authentic and we feel that vinted are doing nothing to rectify this. One customer has said that his item has been stolen which surly is the delivery companies fault and not our own and others are saying they are fake when clearly they are not. As it stands Kerry is now £60+ out of pocket not including the postage he spent and vinted have blocked his account. Either get this resolved or we will be perusing this further and I personally will contact the ombudsman clearly the company have not got a clue what they are doing!!!

Vintedunethical behaviour and worst customer service

I opened an account and Vinted recently and my husband had his own account. I was spending a lot of money in purchases and I was the one at risk. This is the first time I am asked to provide a passport copy and identity card, we provided it the information so they stop annoying us with multiple emails and they kept bothering us with multiple emails again and again and threatening with blocking our account. Unfortunately, they don't have any customer service and the ones available they just answer like robots with a copy and paste message so there is no chance to talk to anybody for clarification of their actions. This is the most horrible experience with regard to online shopping and I am very worried about private documentation is in the hands of this people and how they can use our information.

VintedI sent item buyer received today at 12:08

I sold my nike air max trainers 5 and half blue purple colour and black air bubble trainers and they received today cos I have there signature but they haven't clicked the link to say ok and haven't received no money I'll take it to citizens advice and further if I don't receive my payment of 15 pound plus postage 4.55 and I'll never use service again it's a fraud company if u don't give the sellers there money I should of gave them charity that's for nothing

• La
                  Lauren294 Jun 10, 2019

Hi, this happened to me too! Did you ever end up getting the money? What do I do about it? I’ve contacted the girl several times and she won’t click the “ok” button when it says delivered and she has been logged on

Dec 22, 2018

Vinted — i’d rate zero stars if I could blocked me for selling genuine items now no reply crap app

No! You did not block this account because of multiple accounts so why the [censored] are you lying! All my item...

Vintedthe poorest customer support ever

I bought an item 22 days ago. Never received it. Can't cancel, the seller says she has sent it but that's obviously a lie. Customer support asked me to wait for 4 more working days. Still nothing. Then they asked me to wait another 48h. Why?! This is nonsense! Can they not support the buyers? Christmas is coming, this was a present, now it's too late for me to buy something else. Never going to use it again.

Oct 29, 2018

Vinted — they removed a couple of my products not the right category

Chouse4 user name. You removed a couple of my adds! Instead of removing them teach us how to post in the...

Sep 25, 2018

Vinted — non receipt of payment/theft from buyer/none postage payment

I am a seller on vinted. I sold 3 items. One item at a reduced rate. The buyer apparently pre paid for Herme...

Portsmouth
                  Aug 19, 2018

Vinted — couldn't confirm the item as sold

Hi! I'm a seller. Basically, I've sold an item-the buyer chose Hermes but I couldn't send it for some reason...

Vintedbirdsong 101.

I listed items with Vinted last year. I them thought I had deleted them ( I had had no replies). However I have just received an automatically generated email saying that on of my bags had sold and I should arrange postage. As I have explained I was under the impression I had deleted the item. They do not appear under My Items in my account . I have contacted the buyer explaining. The situation. Please can you arrange to refund the amount to the buyer and I will try again to delete to my account.

The item was purchased by Kazan1962

I do not find your website easy to use and help is extraordinarily difficult to find...please resolve this matter.

Carol Reynolds
                  Birdsong 101

Vintedroyal mail

i sent an item to my customers address, however when I track the order it says that it has not been delivered. It has now been two weeks. I have now received a message saying item not received refund issued. I would like either the money i am owed or the item as my item is worth a lot of money. I have also messaged vinted 1 week ago privately but they have not got back to me.

royal mail

Vintedmy complaint

i sent item to person at address could not do tracking number but do have receipt from post office of proof of sending. I have messaged this person and no response. I have now received a message saying item not received refund issued. I would like either the money i am owed or the item returned to me. I t is my first time using vinted and would not use again looking at removing rest of items from account and closing. NOT happy person. Would not recommend.

Jan 17, 2018

Vinted — asap

Hello I sold and send by post my coat Isend multiple emails to person I sold no reply no payment was made. I...

London

Vinteddisappointed

Please, never order from them. The main reason is that most of the items are garbage, poor quality. There are a lot of website like this if you know what I mean. Why do we need another one, that also has a very terrible customer support and no protection for both: buyers and sellers.
                        Impossible to reach them and to get their answer regarding your issue. So if you want to buy something from them, order at your risk

Vinted — selling clothing g

I began listing on Vinted. I am a boutique owner, and some of my listings are my boutique items. I received...

Mentone