Menu
Vinted Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Vinted
reviews & complaints

www.vinted.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 401 Reviews

Vinted Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
401 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Vinted at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Vinted has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Vinted. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Vinted reviews & complaints 401

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest Vinted reviews & complaints

J
2:26 pm EST

Vinted Payment not received.

I sold an item and posted it using the QR Code/ Shipping Label, paid for by the buyer, generated by Vinted.

I put the item in an Inbox locker on 12/2, around 1400. It has been delivered. Inbox have confirmed I used a Vinted generated label and have updated me at each stage of delivery.

Vinted will not give me my money. Keep making daft excuses.

Have you tried to contact or deal with this company? I'm sure I'm dealing with robots. Not very advanced robots.

Disgrace of a site/company.

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified Vinted representatives only. If you are affiliated with Vinted, please claim your business to access these details.

M
3:24 pm EST

Vinted I didn’t receive the item I paid for

I bought a pair of Childs wellies from Vinted for £13.59 on 3/1/24.

I received a little miss lunch bag, I sent the sellers a message and was assured that she had not sent the bag. It seems the lockers had been muddled. I spoke to Vinted who were looking into it. After many messages they are still looking into it?

They won’t tell me where to return the bag and haven’t given me or the seller a refund.

I don’t know where to turn they just keep sending the same message. I paid buyer protection but for what?

Claimed loss: £13.59

Desired outcome: A refund

T
9:02 am EST

Vinted - Impossible to ship my parcel because of automation

I have listed a pair of "Timberland style waterproof boots" and found a buyer. I am disabled and can't get to one of your pick up points, so I arranged a courier pick up. He arrived as requested but couldn't deal with it without a printed shipping label. No, I'm not made of money so I don't have a printer. Neither do any of the locker drop points near me. I...

Is Vinted legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Vinted as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Vinted stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Vinted should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Vinted earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Vinted achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Vinted. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and 2 emails, as well as 3 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

A long registered date for vinted.com can be seen as a positive aspect for Vinted as it indicates a commitment to maintaining the website and its domain name for a long period of time. It also suggests that the company is organized and has taken steps to secure its online presence.

The age of Vinted's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Vinted.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Vinted website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Vinted.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Vinted as a website that uses an external review system. While this can provide valuable feedback and insights, it's important to carefully evaluate the source of the reviews and take them with a grain of salt.

Several positive reviews for Vinted have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

We looked up Vinted and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Vinted has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 401 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
V
12:18 pm EST

Vinted - Customer service or buyer protection

I bought a mirror from Vinted. I refused the package on January 15 because the mirror was broken. To begin with : 1-The pick up point was changed to a different one (in Diegem) other then the one I had chosen (in Nossegem) 2-when I went to the pick up point, the gentleman informed me that the package was completely damaged and the mirror broken, so I...

W
4:35 am EST

Vinted Blocked account

I run a vinted account for the animal rescue that I volunteer for. We raise much needed funds to help the animals in our care. On Monday I received a message to say my account had been blocked as I posted an item which violated their catalogue rules. I item was a cat flea treatment, I looked on Sunday to see if other people posted any there was many members who was selling flea treatment. I have contacted Vinted several times. They have looked into the matter and we are no longer permitted to trade on Vinted. Every message I get back is automatic, its no a real person. Can I do anything else? I feel this is unfair as there was no warning just a ban.

Desired outcome: Account reopened

G
11:31 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Vinted - Not dealing with the problem between myself and recipient

I sold a set of Collectors dolls house furniture to a lady, however, when it arrived some pieces were broken, she reported this to you. I obviously contacted her to see if we could resolve the issue and she supplied myself and also vinted, photographs of said breakages and evidence of the cardboard box and packing. It was obvious that the package had been...

8:48 am EST

Vinted Not reviving what I bought

I bought a woollen hat NorthFace on Vinted, I received a woollen hat that was a different make, I informed the seller and she said to maybe keep this hate and she would maybe give me a better price if I bought off her again, I told the lady I didn’t want this hat I wanted the NorthFace one I ordered and this one is no good to me, she then said what can I do to help, I said I would like to return this item, she has ignored me and is obviously not wanting to return my money I paid for a hat I never received.

Desired outcome: Return this unwanted hat and be reimbursed my money I paid which was over £15.

C
2:01 pm EST

Vinted Refund

I received a dress which was not the advertised size.

I raised an issue with Vinted and sent images, showing the dress against two dresses of the save style I already have (in different colours), to clearly demonstrate the issue with sizing. I also sent images of the labels.

I received Vinteds generic/auto response, but as I had already fulfilled the criteria within the photos previously sent, I left the issue for review. Two days later I received an auto message from Vinted, advising my money had been released to the seller, because I hadn’t replied. Even though I had already sent the information required, and this was evident in the chat history.

Vinted then continued to try to close my chat, ignoring my repeated requests to escalate the issue and process a refund.

Claimed loss: £24, £1.50 Vinted fee + £3 postage

Desired outcome: Refund of item, Vinted ‘buyer protection’ fee, and postage paid.

D
4:24 am EST

Vinted Blocked vinted account

I tried to open an account. When to download the app, from app store it was downloaded with US zip code already installed in the app, but I selected UK version. I asked for help on Vinted, they said it is not possible to change the address, and I will need to delete account and open another one. That I done, I used another email, because previous wasn't possible to use anymore. I was able to open a normal account with UK address just on the Web site. And they blocked me, for multiple accounts. To delete and open another account was their solution for my issue. Adlnd they blocked me, just because I used their solution. I am very frustrated. I make a complain in the app. And they will get back with a response in 5 days, yes 5 days. And I can't be sure the response will be positive.

V
4:25 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Vinted Damaged not as described good

I purchased a bracelet that was advertised as new and in perfect condition. This arrived it was well worn and the silver had worn of exposing the metal below. I contact Vinted and seller to get a return. But Vinted said I had to pay for return shipping, even though this item was damaged and not my fault. The seller blocked me and has not picked up the item from the inpost box. So again I’m still waiting a refund and after I tried to complain regarding me having to pay for return postage and asked Vinted to make seller pay as she is totally disrespectful. They are not interested and don’t want to know. The seller could have just said don’t return and I will refund you but she obviously gets her kicks this way, and it seems that Vinted support this sort of deplorable action.

Claimed loss: £6.24

Desired outcome: Full refund

Read full review of Vinted and 1 comment
1 comment
supason panczyszyn
, US
Dec 10, 2023 7:42 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I’m having the same issues with an item that was advertised very good condition but obviously not 3 rips and I took photos Item sent back Still not been picked up Her account has been blocked on the forum But not received my refund So where do I go from here

C
11:44 am EST

Vinted Vinted

I bought a t-shirt on Vinted which didn't fit me. I relisted it the following day only to be blocked and told that the item was fake. They terminated my account and said I had violated their rules.

Clearly they violated their own rules by letting someone else sell the item on Vinted. Why wasn't the original seller vetted like me and blocked from selling the item?

I now have a t-shirt which is fake and doesn't fit me. It has cost me my money and I am now blocked from Vinted. This a complete injustice on my behalf.

T
12:47 pm EST

Vinted - Withdrawal of funds

After selling in Vinted for a couple of years I was randomly asked to verify my identity and asked to send a copy of my driving license which I did. A couple of months later I was unable to withdraw my funds so I contacted Vinted, I was told that I needed to complete a PEP firm out so that they could send it to their payment provider, as I had been...

G
5:59 pm EST

Vinted - Vinted as a buyer

I purchased an item from Vinted which included their buyer protection fee which is mandatory. The item was delivered by inpost. However I wasn’t home when it was delivered so it wasn’t delivered to me. InPost tracking dosnt specify where it was delivered to it just says delivered. So I raised this with Vinted and filled out their forms. After about a week...

Read full review of Vinted and 1 comment
N
10:32 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Vinted - Blocking account without warning.

My experience with Vinted was short but painful. My daughter had been using Vinted for a few months for buying and selling without any problems, and I needed some party outfits for a couple of Christmas social occasions I have coming up so I downloaded the app and created an account. This was about 2-3 weeks ago. My experience as a buyer was good and I have...

3:14 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Vinted Item arrived broken/not packaged properly

I ordered a Glow recipe facial tonic. I paid for the item to be delivered to my house. The delivery company, Seur didn't even attempt to deliver the parcel as I was home all day. They dropped it off at a pick up point. I was unable to pick the parcel up in the two days specified as I was unwell. The parcel hadn't been packaged properly and was smashed. Vinted won't give me a refund and neither will the seller.

Claimed loss: 35€

Desired outcome: Refund

8:54 pm EDT

Vinted Service

Selling, They ask for your details,if you have interest in the things your selling. if you haven't got over £272 in your account you can't sell? So why advertise its free. But still check accounts? People are selling because we need extra money. Who has £272.in their account these days because I don't and I work full time single mum. So essentially selling for extra cash aboustley for food gas and electric yet you can't sell unless you dont have the money in your account. So what are you trying to do take a pound from every purchase? No wonder your a millionaire as the buyer wouldn't get on to

Claimed loss: Nothing going to the media over this

Desired outcome: Urgent

L
4:01 am EDT

Vinted - Vinted' buyer protection and automated fund release

I am writing to express my deep dissatisfaction and concern with the way Vinted's automated system handled a recent dispute between me, and a seller on the platform. I have always valued the ease of use and the buyer protection provided by Vinted, but my recent experience has left me extremely disappointed and frustrated. I made a purchase on Vinted from a...

R
7:25 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Vinted - Blazer pata de gallo (tracking number: [protected]) shame on vinted customer service

tracking number: [protected] Dear sir madam, I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to provide you with an update on a complaint I previously filed against Vinted for their unacceptable handling of a recent purchase. On October 4th, I purchased a "Blazer pata de gallo" from Vinted, which was advertised as "new without tag." Unfortunately, upon...

10:50 am EDT

Vinted Wrong item received

I ordered a new pink jumper on Vinted and I selected InPost as delivery method. A few days later I received a food warmer instead of the jumper. I called InPost straightaway, I was still in front of the locker and they asked me to open a case with Vinted soI did.

I provided pictures of the item received and they said they would have investigated with the courier.

Vinted Support just came back to me saying that the courier confirmed the correct item was delivered and therefore the case is solved. The seller has been paid and I have ended up with a food warmer for babies!

I feel angry and upset, I provided proof of the delivery received, included the box and the sticker on it which shows clearly that the wrong item was delivered.

How do they know that the seller sent the correct item?

Desired outcome: I would like an apology and I would like to be refunded because it is fair. Thank you

L
6:10 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Vinted Refund not given for lost parcel

I sold trousers on Vinted 19/09/23

The buyer said they never arrived even though the tracking said they were delivered 21/09/23 at 18:39

I contacted Vinted for a refund and they told me I did not use the correct postage supplied by Vinted

I told them I had and the buyer confirmed when I sent the proof of postage to her to say her parcel was on its way with Evri

I told Vinted how would I know her address if I’d not used the label sent to me from Vinted and why would I use a different carrier and pay for the postage myself, it makes no sense when the buyer had paid for postage

I have contacted Vinted but receive automated responses saying I used the wrong carrier but I did not

Please can you help

Desired outcome: £10.00 refund

Vinted In-depth Review

Website Design and User Experience: The website design of Vinted is clean, modern, and user-friendly. Navigating through the site is a breeze, with intuitive menus and clear categories. The search function is efficient, allowing users to easily find specific items. The overall user experience is seamless, making it a pleasure to browse and shop on Vinted.

Product Selection and Variety: Vinted offers a wide range of products, catering to various styles and preferences. Whether you're looking for trendy clothing, vintage accessories, or unique home decor, Vinted has it all. The selection is constantly updated, ensuring that there is always something new and exciting to discover.

Pricing and Affordability: One of the standout features of Vinted is its affordability. The prices of products on the platform are often significantly lower than retail prices, making it a budget-friendly option for shoppers. Additionally, users have the option to negotiate prices with sellers, further enhancing the affordability factor.

Quality of Products: While the quality of products on Vinted can vary, the platform has implemented measures to ensure transparency and reliability. Sellers are required to provide accurate descriptions and clear photos of their items. Additionally, buyers have the ability to leave reviews and ratings, allowing others to make informed decisions about the quality of products.

Seller and Buyer Protection: Vinted prioritizes the safety and protection of both sellers and buyers. The platform offers secure payment options, ensuring that transactions are conducted safely. In the event of a dispute, Vinted provides a resolution center where users can seek assistance and find a fair resolution.

Shipping and Delivery: Vinted provides a seamless shipping and delivery process. Sellers are responsible for shipping the items promptly, and buyers can track their packages to stay updated on the status of their orders. The platform also offers options for international shipping, allowing users to shop globally.

Customer Service and Support: Vinted offers excellent customer service and support. The platform provides a comprehensive help center with detailed FAQs and guides to assist users. Additionally, users can reach out to Vinted's support team through various channels, including email and social media, and can expect prompt and helpful responses.

Community and Social Features: Vinted has a vibrant and engaged community of users. The platform encourages interaction and communication among users through features such as comments, likes, and follows. Users can also join groups and forums to connect with like-minded individuals, creating a sense of community within the platform.

Mobile App Functionality: Vinted's mobile app is well-designed and offers a seamless shopping experience on the go. The app is user-friendly, with all the features and functionalities of the website easily accessible. Users can browse, buy, and sell items with ease, making it convenient for those who prefer shopping on their mobile devices.

Overall Satisfaction and Recommendation: Overall, Vinted is a fantastic platform for those looking for affordable and unique fashion and lifestyle items. The website design and user experience are top-notch, making it easy and enjoyable to navigate. The wide selection of products, combined with the affordability and seller and buyer protection, make Vinted a standout choice. With excellent customer service and a thriving community, Vinted is highly recommended for anyone seeking a reliable and enjoyable online shopping experience.

How to file a complaint about Vinted?

1. Log in or create an account: Ensure you are logged in to your ComplaintsBoard.com account to proceed. If you do not have an account, please register by providing the necessary details to create one.

2. Navigating to the complaint form: Once logged in, locate the 'File a Complaint' button situated at the top right corner of the website and click on it to access the complaint form.

3. Writing the title: In the 'Complaint Title' field, briefly summarize the main issue you have encountered with Vinted, ensuring it is clear and concise.

4. Detailing the experience: In the complaint description, provide a detailed account of your experience with Vinted. Include key areas such as:

• The nature of the issue, whether it is related to buying, selling, shipping, refunds, customer service, or account management.
  • Specific details about any transactions you had with Vinted, including item descriptions, dates, and communication with the seller or buyer.
  • Steps you have taken to resolve the issue, including any contact with Vinted's customer service and their responses or lack thereof.
  • The personal impact of the issue, such as inconvenience, financial loss, or other negative outcomes.

5. Attaching supporting documents: Attach any relevant documents or correspondence that support your complaint. This could include screenshots, receipts, or emails. Be cautious not to include sensitive personal information in the attachments.

6. Filling optional fields: Use the 'Claimed Loss' field to quantify any financial losses you have incurred as a result of the issue with Vinted. In the 'Desired Outcome' field, clearly state what resolution you are seeking, whether it is a refund, exchange, or other forms of compensation.

7. Review before submission: Carefully review your complaint or review to ensure that all information is clear, accurate, and complete. Check for spelling and grammar errors, and verify that all relevant details have been included.

8. Submission process: After reviewing, click the 'Submit' button to file your complaint or review about Vinted on ComplaintsBoard.com.

9. Post-Submission Actions: Following submission, regularly check your account on ComplaintsBoard.com for any responses or updates related to your complaint or review. Engage with any follow-ups to ensure your issue is addressed.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Vinted contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Vinted?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Vinted Customer Service. Initial Vinted complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Vinted above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Vinted. Discuss the issues you have had with Vinted and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.