Batapoor quality of shoe

The quality for which BATA was known earlier, I think there is no one to care for that now.

Just after use of 3 months all stitches has been come out, and there is no one to exchange or repair, when we approached to the company they said warranty is just valid for 2 months not beyond that.

It's very painful to see such product has been sold by BATA with out any quality check.

SREETHAR SELVARAJ Jun 03, 2016

Dear all,

When I am In My Official Tour in Hyderabad, I Purchased one Pair shoe in one of the Bata Show Room in Ameerpet, Hyderabad and went to Home City Chennai.On wearing this for 3 days, the shoes sole got damaged and Pealed off, When I came for the second time after 20 days, I took the shoes to the show Room and made a complaint about this, But no one in the show room came forward, to hear the problem.They Said, Come Tomorrow, This not the time to attend the Problem, and we are looking out of Sales.Actually I went after my Office Hours, but also I am about to return on the same day due to my official Reasons.I explained this also very clearly that, I am going to My Home City. But after that I never had a chance of Visiting Hyderabad. After That I initiated the Mail to Bata Customer care.

Here I got a Mail, that my problems will be addressed in 10 days. 30 days gone, I given several followup mails, But no Response from their end. I never seen Such a Poor servce from any other Vendors

SRIRAM K Iyer Jan 25, 2015

Worst Customer service in Kundanhalli as well as Marathahalli branch(Biggest Retail showroom).I stress the word "Worst".
    Nobody is ready to show the sandals and everyone is rude to customers.
    Concerned Person, Please do something to this unpleasant behaviour.

• Pu

sanchi aggarwal Dec 10, 2012

product no. - 571-2001
    cost of product- 599
    salesmen's name - deepak
    complain - default in the slipper in the time span of only 45 days after the purchase.
    so we request you to please replace it.

• Gi
    gigesh Jul 11, 2011

I purchased one shoe from the online website of Bata India where they promise to deliver shoes to our homes and showcase some of their stock. Its been 2 months now and there is no communication from Bata regaridng my order. I have contacted them many times and there was no response regarding the order. Its shame on Bata which is suppose to very reliable brand but lack in response. I have lost my money and time in ordering and chasing my order.

• Dr
    dr a k chappidi Jul 21, 2010

i had purchased newchappals from bata in rajahmundry ap, in june 2010 which were spoiled, but iam resident of guntur, to whom ihave to complaint

anjana.j.madhu Dec 23, 2009

i bought a bata shoe of ladies from overbridge branch (trivandrum) on 18december and after two days its skin started detaching, unfortunately we lost the bill. It cost Rs.999 . Sir what can i do so please reply me.

sreejith.c.g Nov 02, 2007

I am using Bata apparels for 15years.two months before I bought a pair of shoes and I used for only three times in two months. At the fourth day I found one of my shoes color is changed. When I went to their showroom from where I bought those shoes they said they can do nothing. I said to many many people to buy Bata apparels now onwards I will say dont even look at their showrooms. The quality of their products are really poor and the price is higher. If u have any respect for your money dont buy any Bata apparels.

Maj Gen Abhradhwaj Parmar Oct 30, 2007

The sole of a one year old hush puppy shoe worn not more than a dozen time has started cracking and peeling off.Half of the left heel has already fallen off and the rest is cracking.

• Ra
    Rajesh Kumar Oct 15, 2007

I have purchase a shoes from the bata shop with will stating 100% compansation within 15 days. My shoes gon bad within 3 days. bata people is telling no compensation on this shoes.